View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 15:06   Link #153
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Forest of the Giant Trees. 57th Expedition Beyond the Walls - Part 2

Ever since the start of this current arc, stress has been building and fluctuating throughout my whole body cringing over if the expedition is going to fail or to succeed.
With each and every inch of land that the expedition moves forward the strees keeps on building up and up, and that's when carnage burst out of a sudden.

I would never imagine to hate a Titan with such burning enthusiasm than the Female Titan. That huge b***h practically knows beforehand all the combat moves and maneuver strategies, so what's it's real identity.

We definitely know by now that it's the type like Eren, so it has to be someone, functioning like a mole, inside the walls spying from within.

The worst out of all is that not even the master soldiers knew what was going on and fear gripped right into their hearts. It's the situation one when faces the unknown and is paralyzed by fear because there's no reference point, familiarity, or common factor to cling onto.
It's the type of situation that whatever you do, think, and feel right in the moment that's what counts.

Being a sort of snark to quite catch upon things, I was hell confused what was the ruckus about Erwin proceeding as schedulted when after the recon team was lost.
I have this raw epiphany which later on in the episode Armin confirmed my deep fears: Erwin's expedition in the recent past has had trouble advancing forward beyond the walls likely of the female Titan's interference. However, I don't know if Erwin's intention to bring Eren forth into formation is their means to fight off the Female Titan, although there are loops in that theory.

It would be too convenient if only Erwin and Levi knew about the Female Titan from experience, and how fearsome it is in battle while did not know about it.

Even in the slightest possibility, if the knew beforehand then what's the point of meaninglessly losing men and warfare power continuing on with the expedition when common sense would have dictated to retreat?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote