Thread: Fire Emblem
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-14, 05:57   Link #13
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Hmm, why is everyone restricting their discussion on the GBA FE games? I prefer the fc and sfc games, especially the sfc generation. Those were the days That being said, I still like the sword of fire.
I did mention Thracia 776 didn't I? n_n

FE5 was the greatest game ever and FE6 was probably the last of the FE games with any resemblence of real balance. It does annoy me that just about every FE as of late tries to implement ideas from FE5 but somehow manages to have less than it.

Quote:
Yggdra is easily the best SRPG on the GBA.
I wouldn't go that far. SRT: Original Generation 2 can at least give it some kind of competition.

Quote:
I have no idea about the Yggdra union. But about SRT, I have to say I don't really like robots. I think the only robot related turn based strategy game that really caught my eye was front mission 1.
Guess thats always a problem, alot of people seem to have some inherent dislike of mecha/robots/tech for no real apparent reason.

Quote:
So what if Shouzo Kaga is gone? We still have TRS and BWS don't we
Well Tearing Saga I didn't like too much, it wasn't very good to be honest. But Berwick Saga once you get past the horrible graphics was pretty awesome as a game.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote