View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 20:06   Link #202
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
Sure, yuri isn't the "selling theme" of Nanoha, unlike Mariamite, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist as you say...

In season 1, Nanoha wants to save Fate no mater what (even when others would of abandoned Fate)

Nanoha goes on about how beautiful Fate's eyes and hair are...

They both blush in each other's presence...

Therefore, NanoFate exists!
So, the fact of Having Sam tring to protect Frodo at all cost, means that there is Yaoi in The Lord of the Rings? XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
I personally don't think the whole prophecy thing was that bad. Frankly, the way they set up the series it was necessary. Without the prophecy behind them Riot Force 6 would have never been created. There would have been no real need for that division and they would not have had any idea that anything bad was going to happen. Without knowledge of the future nobody would ever have allowed Hayate to bring together her monster friends all in one division.

Heck. The only reason they ever realized that Jail was the villain was because he left a freaking calling card. For all the government knew, Jail was still perfectly loyal.

The brains I still hate and the whole finding the cradle really doesn't use that much screen time so I really don't care.

So much more they could have done though with proper organization.
I agree with the point of the Brains, I was forced to check in Wikipedia before seing StrikerS to understood what the Hell the brains were, and even now I'm a bit confused

They were the "heads" of the TSAB? Because I didn't sence any point of Duo (another wasted character) killing them