View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 15:59   Link #14200
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
The explanation your talking about is that Kinzo gave Eva the solution to the epitaph because he wanted her to become the Ushiromiya head. It doesn't really explain away mass murder, but it makes it less likely she'd do it. Although only if you didn't know Kinzo was dead at the time.
You know, I'm thinking that Eva was supposed to guide Battler to the gold but ended up neglecting that and co-opted the headship from him. And so she came up with that explanation after the 'incident' as a way out...

Because why wouldn't she just have said, "Oh, I solved the epitaph. It was Qilian."

Maybe there were outside forces that knew of the plot as well, or at least she was paranoid of that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
And really if your going to keep saying the bomb makes the murders irrelevant I'm not going to even listen to your speculation anymore. That's an obvious double standard. There's no reason to even think about personality death or red text if it's just an accident without murders. You making your own speculation completely void. Why do you even care then?
I think Jan Poo is just talking about the perspective of the 1998 people.. and not us. We *know* there are murders.
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote