Thread: Licensed Katanagatari
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-12, 06:11   Link #2275
Windows X

Shichika didn't feel hatred for Hitei? I'm pretty sure he still has some lingering feelings in castle though Hitei's answer may soften him a bit to let her accompany with him in epilogue.

For Hitei, it's just that Togame doesn't hate Hitei. She understands why Hitei has to act this way as fellow royal affairs. She also feel thankful for her as her whole life being suck and end with happy death. If it weren't for Hitei killing Togame, she would have to kill Shichika and finish her vengeance living the rest of her life in regrets. Seeing Togame dying happily, how can he kill the last person in this world whom Togame really cherish in life? Or maybe it's just Shichika giving her sympathy for effort to sacrifice her dear friend and loved ones to archive her own goal like Togame. Though in the end she couldn't let go of Emonzaemon dying by asking to kill Shichika.

For that shogunate, he ordered Shichika's father to behead Yousha's father. He is the reason why Togame wasted her whole life for this idiot and something like this need to be punished.

Personally, I prefer Hitei before being cute though. Her dishonest to show her kindness is really something eventhough I may not really find it pleasant in real-life. Maybe I'm also one like this kind of character too.

Last edited by Windows X; 2010-12-12 at 06:26.
Windows X is offline   Reply With Quote