View Single Post
Old 2007-04-07, 18:05   Link #87
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

1st thought ? Girls Bravo pushed to extreme - no escape

Seems like a lot of mindless fun, so i am sure to stick around ... so i gues the "plot" will be the guy trying to "survive" for 26 eps on this paradise/hell ... and it will, probably, take 25.5 episodes before he admits he likes Suzu

The animation is whacky but quite nice. Didn't like the OP/ED... skippable (is that a word) material.

Kinda funny when Suzu (and, apparently, all the other girls who were lurking at the start) couldn't tell that he was a guy(LOL), but after the grandma tells them all seem very determined to get it on

Imo they overdid the nosebleed... it is funny only while it is not overused. I get the feeling he will be bleeding 25/7 (yes, i know i wrote 25 there).

Also - demanding more fanservice *cough* No, seriously - i think a show like this could use some more (Though lets see what the DVD version does about the fog, water and other stuff ).

The guy is a typical "loser" who gets a nosebleed just by looking at a girl... Though i guess we would end up with a hentai if that wouldn't be the case here

The comedi is a hit-or-miss kinda thing.

As the only harem show of the new season (at least so far), this is definitely a keeper.