View Single Post
Old 2007-05-29, 10:19   Link #104
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by krln99 View Post
Just to see who's really an old man around here, who remembers playing Konami Track and Field on the NES (or Famicom) and/or the arcade?
LOL! I remember playing PONG in the arcade when they put the first machine in, but pinball was my forte back then. Ah, yes, hustling the frat boys from the university for beer: like having a license to steal, and no worries about being underage. Good times, good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImClueless View Post
Lucky Star isn't even that bad in terms of fluff posts. Take a look at the Nanoha forum. The posts count is fast approaching that of the Haruhi forum even if you take away the posts from the first two series and Haruhi was supposed to be a phenomenon. I don't know is Nanoha is more moe than Lucky Star, but its generating crazy post counts (for Asuki at least).
I'm watching StrikerS, but I've pretty much given up trying to slog my way through the forum. Most of the chatter seems to revolve around different flavors of fanfic, doujins, and relationshipping rather than what is actually going on in the show. Obviously a good time for the hard-core fans who keep up to speed with anything and everything relating to the Nanohaverse, but the signal-to-noise ratio is way too low for a casual viewer like myself to wade through.