View Single Post
Old 2004-09-12, 11:04   Link #49
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
lack of imagination huh...
You know I hate it when people use that argument, it's like they're trying to ascertain they're right because they're better in some way, and anyone who says different is automatically wrong because they lack imagination. Come on! how close minded is that?
You're looking at pictures, pictures. It's not like imagining color or motion is that dificult, it's practically automatic, the minute you start thinig about what you've seen you see it in color!
ive tried to say this already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideki Keiji
In the manga, Tsunade Defeated Orochimaru with one punch, in the anime it takes like 60(something like that). That is a clear difference in power.
If the anime did not contridict the manga in any way, I would like it better, simply because it would be the manga animated. However, it is instead, the manga interpreted to how the animaters see fit(that probably isn't worded right).
So in conclusion, I like the anime, but I like the manga better.
lemme get this straight. the conclusion from your premis is as follows: the manga version of tsunade is "clearly" more powerful, than the anime tsunade.

i dont think that conclusion is accurate. this are differences however, its up to the person to judge whether its significant enough to warrent a "clear difference" in power. i say these differences are not significant.

a significance in my book would have to change essential characteristics about a person or an event. i.e. naruto unable to learn the rasengan, or garra losing to sasuke instead of naruto, or kakashi stopping kabuto at their first encounter. though no manga/anime difference has ever been remotely that great.

therefore, there are no significant differences.
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote