View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 22:26   Link #8006
Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Not sure how to put this for me but I don't see loving someone else as a sin cause as you say it happens all the time, it's just a very gray matter that can go either way depending on just how one looks at it.
I actually have no probs with Haruto and Eba getting together, I don't think Haruto breaking up with Asuka was wrong just done rather badly or poorly but like everyone knows break ups are a messing thing.

I just don't get why people think theres no reason to be angry at Haruto when there is.
Sure you can think he's got his right which he does but still gotta understand that there is reason for the gang to be angry at him for what he's done. Doesn't mean you have to like the fact theres reason there but know it's there.

I was gonna go into reasons why I thought Kiyomi asked that question about before but it's late and I can't be bothered to(and I doubt I'll be bothered to write one up later) so I'll concede that it is a "rhetorical question" guess we shouldn't hold the past too tightly.
The problem is not that they are mad. The problem is that they are threatening him with throwing away their over 10 years long friendship just because he broke up with a girl that they never hang out with and barely know for at most 4 months. The threat is the problem. Go back to Asuka or we won´t be your stupid friends anymore. This is the problem.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote