View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 04:59   Link #2881
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
None of us really care much about the girl. I care about her none at all. Everyone is here to make judgements upon a society and niche subculture we know nothing/little/moderate/a lot about!
Actually we all already do. It is just that every of us hold a different perspective.

In the entertainment industry, three things are always present :

1. Money
2. Fame
3. Power

As it is an industry and business, someone has to give something, which then attracts people with the abovementioned three. And such people are split into two camps - the socially acceptable and socially unacceptable. Depending on who is the one funding it, the tenets the seekers are required to adhere to will be entirely different - some being more liberal while others being more strict.

A trend I see is that being strict generates more cash, but is has a shorter lifespan - as a person in finance I think you know that there is a limit on how much you can milk a cow before it runs dry.

You can't squeeze a pair of boobs and expect to be smothered to near death by it every day - there will come one day when it will no longer be as firm and plump as it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I'm not saying she is owned but being owned. Fans has their taste but that doesn't mean she has to follow and do everything the fans wants. I meant when you step on the stage you already start selling you self and you're private life and love.. Lolss..

Did she wish to become an idol? why she sings on the stage on the tv?
Moment of regret? She was sold a dream after all - something she probably didn't realise that she wouldn't like when her life priorities changed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote