Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-29, 22:25   Link #213
Sydney2K

Send a message via ICQ to Sydney2K Send a message via AIM to Sydney2K Send a message via MSN to Sydney2K Send a message via Yahoo to Sydney2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphanus
<CLIPped card descriptions>
I'm reading Diaphanus' replies to my card interpretations, thinking 'he doesn't know that the cards can do', when I realise- "he doesn't know that the cards can do!!!" Suffice it to say, for people who have only read the Del Rey volumes, once you read volume three (due next month!), you'll understand what creating a compact does, but it's not until later volumes that you'll be able to see what cards can do. Suffice it to say, they're very powerful. Part of the answer, the relationship of Magisters and Ministers, is explained in volume 2, but I'll let Kamo, the white ermine, explain the rest in volume 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphanus
I was talking about the section in the English volume 2. I don't know if it's in the Japanese books.
Apparently not. So are these previews scenes taken directly from the next volume?
Yes, but untranslated, leaving the kanji. I think it's a great idea myself.

BTW, a bit disappointed with the extras in volume 7- only one page of pre-production sketches of ChaChaMaru sans clothes and a page of fan art.

Widya Santoso
Sydney2K is offline   Reply With Quote