View Single Post
Old 2006-10-28, 21:26   Link #95
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenOhki'sRage View Post
Just started watching this, didn't realize it was by the creators of Shuffle! which ended terribly. Hopefully this one works better. Very cute very moe show which I adore.

What episode is out so far? I'm thinking 4 now? What day of the week and what time do episodes air in Japan?
The first channel to air it is on Tuesdays at 1:30am (Japanese time, of course), and episode 4 aired last week. It's not really by the creators of Shuffle per se (it premiered as a short story series in Magical Cute Magazine, and the game was by Princess-Soft), but Navel sort of took over the project now thanks to personnel (most notably the character designer).

In other news, here are some images of the Prologue DVD, which I received in the mail the other day. If nothing else, the character designs in the show are very nice.
Spoiler for Lovely Idol Prologue DVD Box Cover:

The DVD also came with a very nice 24-page full-colour booklet of character illustrations by Aoi Nishimata (the original character desginer).
Spoiler for Lovely Idol Prologue DVD Booklet Covers:
The DVD itself is narrated by Ruri's VA, and features an introduction to all the characters (the first two generations, as well as the new third generation), interviews with Aoi Nishimata, the main cast, the key staff members, and a preview of the first episode. It's sort of an alternate (and longer) version of the Promo DVD that was included in the most recent issue of Magical Cute magazine.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote