View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 20:51   Link #139
Zalith
GrimmHime

Archer- I've liked him since he first appeared. Mmhmm. He's a badass. He's hot. He's got teh skills. He's basically awesome <_<. He's manly, and he's got the "protective" thing for Rin :P.

Saber- You'd have to be insane to dislike her. I mean, comon. She's the best main character I've seen in any anime. She's awesome. She can own just about anyone.

Assassin- Just something about his..aura, should I say? I love the way he speak too. And his outfit's not too bad either.

Rin- I love her determination, and how she handles things. She's like a parent to the people around her, and she knows how to make decisions and not let them be biased by her own feelings. Example- When she let Archer handle things with Berserker while they ran away. She knew that Archer was going to die. There's no way that Archer could've won against that monster. However, Archer was the only one who could buy time for them. Rin isn't all that strong. Shirou wouldn't stand a chance, and I highly doubt Saber, who can barely walk in her condition, would be able to withstand even one blow from Berserker. They would all die if Archer didn't stay and fight though.

Rider- She's different from the other servants. She's not so harsh, and she's rather gentle. And what else? Her movies are damn sexy.

Gilgamelsh- I love that bad ass attidude of his. Most of the time, I find arrogance in characters annoying. But his kind of arrogance was..dominating. Also, those last lines of his as he touched Saber's face was just so..memorable.

I would've chosen Ilya if only she didn't kill my beloved Archer. x[
Zalith is offline   Reply With Quote