View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 11:56   Link #27842
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
both yes and no, there was a article with that diagram that confirmed that the majority of gunpla sales on that diagram is UC kits, and that AGE kits arent selling well at all, i wish i bookmarked it now so i could link it. but whatever, the picture should give nike a overall clear idea that AGE kits arent selling too well to warrant AGE MG's all the time

Edit: Article was interviews with 7-10ish store owners that complained about their AGE stocks not selling
Age might not be the best gundam series ever, it had some great ideas, the problem is they stay way to close to the origional gundam story which is getting old and boring. I love the gunpla kits, the quality is superb!

The AGE RD figures aren't fantastic designwise with the stretched torsos, but HLJ has them on sale so i bought all 4. It isn't the first RD that doesn't sell well, the Ahead (all version) from 00 gundam were also very bad sellers, even if they are quite good figures (that miss some features, but that's an RD line problem)

And yes there is a economic crisis in the world so sales are bound to be falling a bit.

I still intend to get the MG AGE-1 normal.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote