View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 08:40   Link #3502
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
well, in my cased, it's more like that her personality is having some problem, ever since vol 1, Kyousuke is too defenseless again her, which make her similar to his family members, true, her reason is as valid as everyone else, however, let's take Kirino and Kyousuke cold war as example, Manami is the person who partly responsible for the cause of that war, of course, it's not likely that she intent that to happen but more like she want them to become normal siblings, nothing wrong with that as well but the problem is that when the war happened and Manami is aware of it, she make no attempt to clean up her mess, or at least, mend their broken bonds, infact, she even shower Kirino with her idea, when did she have the right to barge in their relationship anyway. Second, she is considered manipulative because she have clear intent to do it, when Kirino make Kyousuke played eroge, she was worry about the prejudice of her brother, and she make him continue played to keep their bonds rather than maniplated him to love her, Manami is diffirent, she make Kyousuke into a normal people with clear intent, to be honest, what or who give her right to questioned his quality? more over , she interfere with someoneelse ego, which is an unacceptable act in term of psychology because it control a human life, of course, Kyousuke ego did return throughout the series as his ego is what make him Kyousuke. However, the fact that Manami influences Kyousuke ego to her intent is exist, which can be considered a moral issue which is far worse than Incest. And well her punch at vol 12 is just out of character, interpret that as you will.
I think the reason Manami punched Kirino was not because of her taunting,but because she knew that she lost and screwed up at the end. Being an adult doesnt give you the right of punching people around and I think she went a bit too far with her reaction. She created the distance between them and now they are closer than ever.