View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 22:55   Link #163
genjutsux11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang taichou View Post
I had put a Dl link to madarabe's and my ch. 151 + 152 many pages ago in this thread, but otherwise look to K-H for the rest (its around 75-76 right now or something? I'm busy with university, less time to do translations, though if I feel like it I can do a few more).
hey Fang, regarding the ch 151+152 scans, u dont mean that u have scanlated up to that many chapters, right? just those 2 individual chapters have been scanlated, correct? cuz if it's not then im missing something here. thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
The latest chapter is at least around ch253 or higher. The chinese scanlating team i m following just finished translating ch250. But i believe its about the conclusion to the fight between Kenichi and Kou(or whatever that guy 's name who confessed to Miu but got rejected (Owned)) and the Shinpaku's escape from the island with Shigure's help but they are stopped by one of the fists( the host for the DoD tournament i believe). Sorry i don't know much more details.
Btw the raw for ch241-ch244 and ch247 don' seem to exist anywhere on the net as a result those chapters can not be scanlated so i don't know what happened in those chapter maybe missed something important?
Hey Angrypokstick, is it possible for u to direct me to any sites that happens to have all (or some) chinese scanlated chapters after the ragnarok arc (after the kenichi vs odin battle), assuming that since you've read chapters sooo far ahead, maybe you might know of where I can get some of these chinese kenichi scans. i would really love to read what happens next after the anime finishes with the ragnarok arc (i dont think im patient enough to wait for season 2 =(. i would really appreciate it if u can help me out! A PM or response here would be fine. thanks!
(PS. I can read chinese so it's not a problem, though i cant type it lol, thx)
genjutsux11 is offline   Reply With Quote