View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 19:23   Link #2731
Avisch
Reality Blender

Been playing Sengoku Rance for the past three weeks (yeah Im slow).

I actually haven't finished the true route yet. But anyway there hasn't been a game thats gotten me this hooked since Odin Sphere on the PS2. Game is hilarious as well (but since it's by Alicesoft thats to be expected).

About to start on Cross+Channel and will start again on Battle Goddess Zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Finshed playing MinatoSoft recent game Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!. Really fun game with a great cast as good as Tsuyokiss cast was maybe even better. The games main theme is friendship not only do you see the main characters but the side characters helping each other out when their need of help.

Love Momoyo's character she's a bit of a perv very similar to Shinra's character from Minatosoft previous game Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de, except Momoyo is a perv to all girl's that she finds to be either cute or good looking. Oh and she also kicks ass, she's the most strongest character in the game.

Im looking forward to playing it!

I particularly agree with the see able main character bit you mentioned. Faceless dudes are weird.

Speaking of Kimiaru, doesn't Ageha appear in the game? (I thought I saw some CGs of her with longer hair)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Here's your proof!

Spoiler for Answer:

Well, let's hope it's a very good adaptation.
Wow. Thats damn wonderful. I haven't gotten a chance to play any of the Sono Hanabira games yet. But the (very cute and wonderful) character design of the third game caught my eye and introduced me to the series.

One crazy B****

Last edited by Avisch; 2009-11-20 at 19:35.
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote