View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 17:36   Link #27003
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I'd rather not disregard literally everything EP7 told us about the character, but that's just me. I don't like having my time wasted.
We got plenty of material on Yasu, but you're just deciding that what she confessed isn't reliable so we only have "little" material.
I'm not disregarding everything EP 7 said but EP 7 didn't really told us everything in a straight manner. It's all filtred through fantasy. Also Clair's tale cut out the part in which Yasu was told she suffered an injury. We heard about it in a fragment shown by Bern. Plus, Clair's tale showed Yasu as apparently fond of Kumasawa and possibly of Genji while it seems 'Our confession' turns this around.

So most of the material we've about Yasu is filtered.
If you decide to believe in it as it is, well, that's good for you, you've a lot of material to work with.
I'm more wary in taking it as it is so I've only little material I deem reliable enough.

Also so far I've only read summaries of 'Our confession'. I can't express a definite judgement on something I didn't read in full (though I'm really, really grateful for the summaries).

Quote:
But even if what she said isn't true, she said it for a reason.
Undoubtely.

Quote:
It's strongly insinuated that Hanyuu is a piece of Featherine's, complete with comments that the Piece had it's memory damaged via breaking the memory aid device (the chip in her horns).
Honestly it's the first time I've heard of this theory.
I've heard many times of Bern being Featherine's piece but Hanyuu never came up.
Either I missed the post mentioning it or it wasn't discussed during the time I joined animesuki...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toku View Post
Yep. I do like it when an author is not afraid to put lots of tragedies in their stories, but I have to admit, Yasu seems to have been born under one heck of a star.
Yes, she seems to be the personification of Murphy's law... -_-
Poor Yasu...

Spoiler:

Last edited by jjblue1; 2012-01-12 at 18:01.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote