Thread: Licensed Berserk Film Trilogy
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 07:03   Link #260
mican

Location: Somewhere in a distant patch of green staring into the luminous starry sky.
^ The original point was to faithfully adapt the original story in which the anime didnt. That alone defines the purpose. Id rather watch better crafted remakes if its better in overall quality. The movies areant meant for content outside the normal story. From rumors Ive heard the rest of the story after the golden age is going to be animated. But perhaps a little early to hope, official or not.
---------------------
Quote:
I finally watched the Movie, and I liked it. It is true that the CGI is bad but I understand why they did it. I have been reading people's opinion and they say "oh how lazy this guys are" or stuff like that, but I think a lot of them really don't know how hard it is.

For a movie like this you need A LOT OF MONEY. Ghibli is the only studio capable to handle this kind of project right now, nobody else in Japan can do it IMO. I mean stuff like Metropolis 2001, Tree Of Palme, Akira, Steamboy or Ghost In The Shell will never come back.
Is fate zero not considered CG? Not only fate, Ive seen a huge amount of CG/3D implemention that has been done well in MANY anime. Examples in HSOFD, KORE WA ZOMBIE DESU KA, GYO OVA, and ect.
CG aside, even more anime that has animation even more fluent that Studio Ghilbi has been made for years all the time. I cant even begin to count how many.
mican is offline   Reply With Quote