View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 17:17   Link #373
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Just beat the game's true ending several minutes ago. Was trying to go for 100% completion of the social links on my first run but unfortunately there was about five I couldn't finish in time.

There are new events throughout the PS2 segments of the game here and there, but the biggest new thing is naturally the addition of the days December 26 through February 15th to the game. About 30 to 35 of those days can be spent finishing up social links you may have slacked on, and upgrading the characters' Personas to their 3rd ranks. The last day for that though is February 5th. The last 10 days are given to an exam week, the ski trip, Marie's dungeon (February 13th) and the Valentine's Day event.

Spoiler for Details on Marie's dungeon:

I'll stop there because I could type SO much about it right now, so I'll just say if there's anything anyone is curious about I'll answer for them.~

This version of the game is pretty much superior over the PS2 version in every possible way. There's really no reason to go back to that version after this now.