View Single Post
Old 2008-09-09, 17:50   Link #96
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Tagged, just in case.
PreSage, I hope you don't mind that I tagged my quotes.
I don't remember if Kaname's past was explained in the anime but I tagged it anyway.

Edit: Oh you're tagging too, then nothing to worry about, I'll adapt my taggs to yours (because I'm bored and have nothing best to do )
Ahaha, yeah, I went ahead and tagged everything in my posts, including quotes from your posts. Glad that you didn't mind my doing that.

I don't think the anime covered Kaname's past. From what I read, it covered only up to the end of the Shizuka arc, and what little detail of Kaname's past we know is revealed during the Rido arc, which will be the second season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
I was talking about Zero.
Yes I think Kaname is adopted, too. But this will probably mean he's not a Kuran... I wonder what surprises is Kaname holding back.
Sorry, I misunderstood when you said "half-brother" because being a half-brother would mean that you share one of the parents. But in this case, Zero was adopted as well, so he's an adopted brother.

Kaname is a Kuran. It seems that he's
Spoiler for manga:

Okay, after saying all that now I'm confused how the other lesser vampires came into being? If purebloods have pure vampire bloods that has not been tainted with human blood (as Headmaster Cross explained), then how does the noble vampires even exist, when human/vampire blood hybrids commonly fall to level E and are destroyed?

One thing that has been bugging me was
Spoiler for manga:

[/TH][/TR][/table]