View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 16:04   Link #220
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i thought ep 9 was pretty good i gave it 9 it would have beena 10 if there had been move fighting between saber and assassin but the fighting that did was pretty good. Shirou just really has problem having Saber fight doesnt he? I see why he acting that way he just the type of guy that doesnt want to see a girl hurt but it cant go on this way he is sooo going to get his ass kicked eventually. but there is no rule that says a master and servant cant fight together which might make for a pretty good advantage. However Rin has shown she can more than handle her self in a fight but he doesnt act the same way with her as he does with saber. I also thnk that Rin has some other motives for moving into the house, plus its going to be intresting to see what happens with all these girls in the house with him. Does anyone have any theories on some Romantic aspects between shirou Rin Saber and Sakura?