View Single Post
Old 2008-12-03, 14:09   Link #1360
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
As usual, some comments from May'n on her tracks in Nyan Tama:
"disc1

04. Diamond Crevasse ~ At the observation park

So nostalgic!!! The first time I went to see the dubbing for the voice work, they let me do some dubbing and I did it with a "give it a shot?" attitude. I can't believe they actually included this track! (LOL). It was my first dubbing experience while being watched by others⊂( ^ω^)⊃

I tried to express it as Sheryl watching Ranka sing the song, then thinking "maybe I should sing a little bit too" feel

disc2

02.Diamond Crevasse 50/50

Just as I said in the liner notes, I don't usually sing a song like this. Sheryl's gentle emotions and blank expressions came to mind.

03. Sheryl's Aimo
Kanno-san suddenly said to me, why don't you try singing some Aimo? And I sang it in May'n-style, and was told it was like how Sheryl or a foreign singer would sing it. I even changed the melody a little bit.

That was by May'n who was 18-yr-old, which the screenwriter Yoshino-san praised as "very sexy"

10.Nyan Nyan special service medley (special serving)

Why's there two medleys LOL. You might think "Oh they shrank this special serving version for the one they included in Nyan Tora..." Well you're wrong! They're recorded separately. I knew it...K-no-san is definitely an S! (heart) I really like the Iteza in this one...for some reason.

If you bought this album, then please do read through the liner notes! I've put a lot of thought into it. ⊂( ^ω^)⊃"

http://mayn.horipro.jp/blog/2008/12/post_fc38.html
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote