View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 12:06   Link #12
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
The only thing that I found disappointing is Zetsu clones. The whole talk between Naruto and Nagato is how Naruto will face the war and ninja hatred. But how can they face that hatred when they are fighting clones. I would have liked to see ninja vs ninja fights. Where when enemy ninja kills someone their family/friends want stop until they killed him and then the other side will want revenge to, creating the circle of hate. But you will not have this with fighting clones. In the end Naruto was supposed to find the answer to this, and become legendary ninja.
-I think Nagato was adressing the issue in the general terms/foreshadowing, rather than referring to Naruto specifically. He did state that Naruto's generation has yet to experience war as the current generation was born during a time of relative peace between the countires. Besides, you need to give Naruto time. The way I figure the circle of that ninja hatred will come in 2 forms for Naruto to defeat, the "physical villain" and the "invisible villain". The physical villain is the sole character that represents that hatred, a role easily filled by Madara or Sasuke. The invisible villain is something along the lines of Naruto having to reforge the trust between the alliance. We saw that they barely trusted each other and were not exactly on good terms with one another. Given how the situation of the war can easily turn for the worse, its not unjustified to believe the alliance's trust will be shaken. Hence, this is what Naruto needs to overcome.