View Single Post
Old 2006-12-16, 17:08   Link #62
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

A good episode. Nice to see that people are not overly depressed about Makoto... it must be kinda tough on Yuuichi. Hm... Ayu moving in was a nice plot device in order to provide more screentime for her without leaving out Nayuki and vice versa Ayu "forgetting" about her parrents and the fact Yuuichi knows nothing of her is obviously hinting at something, but i will not dwell on this right now.

The Yuuichi/Nayuki conversation at school was priceless... tho i don't know if i like the way he treats Nayuki in general. Nayuki meeting Ayu was also done very well ... i think they are overdoing it with Nayuki's alergy ... it is not like she can't touch a cat >.<. Obviously it is used for comedy, but it feels a bit much to me.

Looks like Mai is opening up a bit... looking towards seeing her in a dress. (Btw - i simply don't understand how some one like Nayuki / Shiori doesn't have a dress or two>.<)

Animation quality dropped a little bit, but it is far from something to complain about. Oh, and once again we got a dream sequence at the start - that one was missing for some time.

A nice ep, gave it a 9.