View Single Post
Old 2009-09-11, 14:36   Link #38
sirn
田舎者言うな

Let's pray for the episode to be "fixed" by the time it broadcasted in the next station:

Sep 13 - TVK, TV Saitama
Sep 15 - Chiba TV, TV Aichi
Sep 16 - TVQ Kyushu
Sep 19 - MBS
Sep 20 - BS-JAPAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Btw is it actually true that they didn't finish the episode or is it just fans hoping that it isn't and a better version will come out in DVD?
The "kuro-koma"/"aka-koma" screen insertion has a small letter saying "scene removed due to certain circumstance" in it. That should tell something.

(Though some people suspect that has something to do with "earthquake causing undersea cable to cut off, we're unable to get the data" writing in SZS.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
The pattern at the end was also different. Normally, it should end the arc with Araragi got his ass kicked by his sisters.
Nadeko Snake isn't exactly follows that pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I noticed this trend increasing in episode 9 (using camera angles so that there was very little animation and extensive use of still frames). Like Zetsubo, I suspect lousy outsourcing. I'm beginning to wonder if they specifically assign Shinbo to handle projects with a high expectation of failure from outsourcing animation during broadcast
(argh, budget sucks.. send Shinbo's team in to "artify" it and we'll fix it in the DVD products)

They DO usually fix it (my Moon Phase DVDs are much nicer than the broadcast duct tape), but it *is* annoying.
Episode 9 is outsourced to Tayutama's SILVER LINK. Episode 10 is not. In fact, Shaft seems to have problem finding an outsourcing company recently, with only three episodes so far being an outsourced episode. They can't borrow Studio Pastoral's hand like usual either, since Pastoral is too busy working on Negima and Natsu no Arashi (both are Starchild's).

Sometimes you have money in your hand, but nobody want to accept it. Also, I have never heard anything good about Shinbo's schedule controlling since his SoulTaker days.

Last edited by sirn; 2009-09-11 at 14:57.
sirn is offline   Reply With Quote