View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 23:05   Link #69
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
"As long as we are doing something, it's all good"

--Ah, well Ohana might be wise beyond her years if she knows that. She may not be good at understanding others yet, as proven that she thought the dresses weren't as hot enough but she definitely understands herself. This episode got that point across really well, and the fact that Nako has huge boobs.

It was also funny to see Ohana get excited over the money. It's money she earned, and well her mom sucks.

Oh, Takako, you look like a stock villain from a Miyazaki movie. You and your silly gimmicks. Hmm...

Mr. Old guy is awesome as her manages to show another side of grandma that most people might not have remembered about. Back then she had tried something new, but it wasn't come across that well. But no Ohana is here making stuff work, so even if her work is somewhat sloppy, results do speak for themselves. Perhaps they can reach an understnding.

Stupid Jinomaru moment: When he shows that he really needs a restraining order.

Service! Service! Moment: Nako has huge boobs.

Minko's presence in this episode was minimal, thus the show is better. Also, the BGM this episode was well used in a way I haven't felt in quite a while.

Rating: 8/10

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews