Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-01, 22:21   Link #1
milenium
Web Designer

Mature Romance Mangas

Yo people, i want some help with mangas.

I just finished reading Suzuka and Kimi no Iru Machi, by Kouji Seo, and i was amazed by how good it was, that guy is amazing, he really knows how to work the mood and the feelings.

really, i want a manga that is like that, i don't really like mangas where the couple never moves on and the only thing they EVER do is kissing, i think it's unrealistic ..

i don't mind seeing some hentai scenes, but i don't want a hentai manga if u know what i mean, i want something with a good story.

its ok if you know a nice anime too, but i don't like when they make the anime from the manga version and cut/change stuff so it can appear on tv..

so, i really hope you guys can help me, i'm looking foward to it,

thank you.

and yes i know there is another topic with the same title, but it's really not what i'm looking for, i hope i get some different ideas here
Old 2010-04-01, 23:16   Link #2
Falkor

there's a thread with the same exact title as yours, requesting for the same thing, just at the bottom of the page...

anyway, I would recommend YOSHIDA Motoi's Natsu No Zenjitsu (M-U's link). it fits the mature romance label very well (college student X older woman). However, be aware that this manga contains *a couple* of sex scenes (they don't add much to the story, in my opinion, but they are there and go along with the author's intentions). Also, YOSHIDA Motoi is the author of Koi Kaze, another mature romance manga, that deals this time with incest. I haven't read it myself, but I watched the anime---and didn't like it very much.

I would like to recommend Hourou Musuko, too (thread at AS). it's not really a mature romance, but it's a mature manga that poses interesting questions with regards to gender identities.
Old 2010-04-02, 01:48   Link #3
milenium
Web Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
there's a thread with the same exact title as yours, requesting for the same thing, just at the bottom of the page...

anyway, I would recommend YOSHIDA Motoi's Natsu No Zenjitsu (M-U's link). it fits the mature romance label very well (college student X older woman). However, be aware that this manga contains *a couple* of sex scenes (they don't add much to the story, in my opinion, but they are there and go along with the author's intentions). Also, YOSHIDA Motoi is the author of Koi Kaze, another mature romance manga, that deals this time with incest. I haven't read it myself, but I watched the anime---and didn't like it very much.

I would like to recommend Hourou Musuko, too (thread at AS). it's not really a mature romance, but it's a mature manga that poses interesting questions with regards to gender identities.
wow, that really is a very mature manga, its a bit weird tough, the drawing is a bit confusing sometimes and the atmosphere feels weird, maybe because it's very traditional japanese ... cant really explain it, but i can say its a lot more realistic than the other ones i've read..
Old 2010-04-10, 15:03   Link #4
MamoruUsagi

Mars
Paradise Kiss
Kare First Love
The Devil Does Exist
Ceres Celestial Legend
We Were There
Kare Kano
Sand Chronicles
Wild Act
Fushigi Yugi
Sailor Moon
Missile Happy!
High School Debut
Sensual Phrase

There is another topic on this. These are great mature romance manga. These manga have sex in them.
Old 2010-04-12, 20:52   Link #5
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
you could try out.

Onani Master Kurosawa
Unbalance x xUnbalance
Me-Teru No Kimochi
Rec
Old 2012-01-02, 21:12   Link #6
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Sailor moon as a mature romance manga? gimme a break
Onani master kurosawa isn't much of a romance manga but it's possibly the pinnacle of storywriting in the manga genre. Rec and Natsu no Zenjitsu are really good aswell
Ah well, just wanted to bump this thread for future reference
Closed Thread