Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2005-12-18, 23:42   Link #1
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Custom Gundam Creation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis`
Thought I'd make a thread on your own personal Gundam.
Try to layout your Gundam in this stye

* Head
* Shoulders
* Body/Torso
* Hips
* Legs
* Wings (If you are using wings)
* Feet
* Weapons
* Other

But don't write everything if you don't want to.
Or basically just any custom gundam designs you've made.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, my post using a google cached post from before (I haven't done any new stuff):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Here's a good one:

Name: Random Crap Gundam (seriously)
Head: ZZ Gundam
Body: Penelope Gundam (Increase the power output to around 13500 kW)
Arms: Epyon (Equipped with super beam sword)
Legs: Strenghtened version of Aegis' legs (those things on its feet can be pretty useful)

Armaments:
-2 massive (shoulder mounted) nuclear missile launchers (or whatever they're called) \ Nukes are equipped with mirage colloid and phase shift as well as a (remote controlled)Light shield barrier. :P (+miniature nuclear reactor in with the nuke to power all those extra crap) (optional)
-Beam Sword (fixed)
-Beam Saber (optional)
-pretty much everything Penelope has since it has the same body (duh!) minus the funnels. Real pilots don't need funnels\bits\etc.
-High mega cannon (power rating 80MW) Located on head (fixed)
-EMP Wave cannon (fixed) located at the palm of each hand ¬_¬ (range: dunno, 100 meters?)

Equipments:
-Minovsky craft system
-Beam shield
-Positron Reflector Beam shield
-I-field barrier (just in case one somehow fails to stop the beam attack ) 1 in each shoulder and another one in the hips.
-Anti-beam coating
-Bio-computer (like F91)
-Hyper mode system

Construction: Neo-titanium alloy
Empty Weight: Dunno... 44 metric tons?
Full Weight: 140 metric tons
Total Height: 35 meters (length of legs, etc. are increased so it isn't as cramped looking as the actual Penelope is)
Propulsion: I have no idea, but since a lot of the stuff in mahq have "vernier thrusters/apogee motors", I'll just guess 40 is a good number.

Most recent archive cache: Link

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2005-12-19 at 10:21. Reason: Added the most recent google cache
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 01:35   Link #2
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yay!! I was just about to post mine before when the forum went splat x_x;;

MAHQ-style stats (Final model of it for my story, but of course I can't tell weight and height and junk so some of the stuff may not make any sense at all XD.

I tried to keep it in between suits from 0083 and Zeta Gundam though. (It starts out as a modified RX-78GP04G though.)

In general, this model is, basically, supposed to be a mix of the RX-78GP04G Gerbera Gundam, FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam (or FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam) and a little bit of the RX-78-6 Mudrock Gundam.

Model number: FA-78GP04HG

Code name: Full Armor Heavy Gerbera Gundam

Unit type: Prototype General Purpose Mobile Suit

Designer: Anaheim Electronics

First deployment: 0085

Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso

Dimensions: overall height 19.0 meters; head height 18.0 meters

Weight: empty 40.0 metric tons; max gross 90 metric tons

Construction: Gundarium alloy on semi-monocoque frame (I don't think the movable frame was actually available until 0087 or something, I wasn't sure)

Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 4500 KW

Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 46500 kg, 4 x 16500 kg

Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 3.35 G; 180-degree turn time 0.6 seconds; maximum ground running speed 222 km/h

Equipment and design features: sensors, range 12,000 meters

Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted in shoulders; 2 x Enhanced Beam Saber power rated at 0.90 MW stored; 2 x folding bazooka, clip-fed, 12 rounds in clip plus 1 round in chamber (one on each side) mounted in hips, ejectable if needed. 2 x beam cannon, mounted on torso over shoulders.

Optional hand armaments: 1 or 2 x Long Beam Rifle power rated at 6.8 MW, powered by replaceable e-pac. 4 spare e-pacs; 2 under the shield and 2 on hips.

Other - The year is UC 0085. A short while before the 30 Bunch Colony Incident and the creation of the AEUG, Zeon forces still scattered around various parts of the Earth Sphere have gathered in the debris area of what was once Side 5 (The Battle of Loum) in hopes of escaping pursuing Titans' forces. Forces now gathered into a much stronger resistance, the stage is set for fierce battling between these 2 groups.

Among the officers of the Titans is the young, 19 year old topgun pilot, Kazuki Morisaki who, at the beginning, pilots a very rare captured Gelgoog Jager. This story depicts the various battles between this small Titans group and the Zeon remnants as well as personal conflict within their own ranks.

Mostly you'll witness Kazuki himself develop with his encounters with Zeon pilots and the increasing frustration and doubt towards the Titans themselves while having to deal with typical teenage problems (like feelings towards a certain female childhood friend who he has been with his whole life, now a navigator on the ship they're assigned to).

The thought-to-be-deleted design of the RX-78GP04G Gerbera Gundam has actually been copied and kept secret by another one of Kazuki's friend's, 35 year old Brad Marksman (Kazuki's father had passed away when he was young and Brad was a family friend who helped his mother raise him), who was working at Anaheim Electronics through the Delaz Conflict of 0083, who had also happened to keep copies of other rejected, incomplete or previous Mobile Suit designs as well as a secret hobby (a dangerous hobby no less).

Of course, this is just what I can immediately think of...I'm still working on quite a bit of stuff for my story AND mobile suits and, like I said before, my specs may seem weird since, well, I can't tell anything about power ratings and such XD. Hope I did a good job though....

I'm only, currently, in the first small section of the story and only got around to barely starting the showing of the Zeon fleet that had gathered....hopefully this is interesting to some people...wow..took me over an hour to post up all this stuff too...x_x;;;
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 11:14   Link #3
Huhtis
Keron will rise!

Here we have an mix of Legend gundam torso,GM Cannon II waist&Legs and RX79 Head

Ambusher Gundam

Model Number: ZGMF-X 68 /68 LR

Model Name: Long Range Recon Support Unit Ambusher

Type and purpose: Testbed unit for light close combat weaponry, newly designed thrusters, partial phase shift technology and long range high accuracy weaponry.

First Deployment: Year 81 of Cosmic Era

Fixed Armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in chest; 2 x MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x M80-AAS Anti-armor swords, 1 mounted on waist, 1 stored on backback; 2 x Beam shields,mounted on hands.

Optional Armaments: M2163 "Volpner" Long range multi-utility beam cannon

Other:Ambusher gundams` design is based on the design of Zgmf 666 Legend gundam.
Ambusher lacks Legends DRAGOONs and has redesigned legs because of weight increase.
Ambusher has reprogrammed and redesigned phase shift on its middle torso and cockpit but rest of the suit is equipped with only titanium alloy armor,
Waist and Legs have heavier armouring.
Ambusher does not have beam sabers but anti-armor swords that can be heated in LR - Version
Huhtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 12:05   Link #4
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huhtis
Type and purpose: Testbed unit for light close combat weaponry

Fixed Armaments: 2 x M80-AAS Anti-armor swords; 2 x Beam shields,mounted on hands.
I'd say that's pretty heavy stuff for a light close combat unit. Also, it doesn't really need all that size for such a small looking gun, do beam rifles(I can hardly call that a cannon) even have recoil?
Quote:
Ambusher does not have beam sabers but anti-armor swords that can be heated in LR - Version
Might as well add one since it's really nothing compared to what it already has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Full Armor Heavy Gerbera Gundam

Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 4500 KW

Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 46500 kg, 4 x 16500 kg

Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 3.35 G; 180-degree turn time 0.6 seconds; maximum ground running speed 222 km/h
That thing outperforms any suit in Zeta in every way, there's just no way to tie that in between 0083 and Zeta.

I doubt they're even able to make MS reactors that strong and still make it MS sized during that time + Full Armor\Heavy usually just means it just has extra armor added to it. The Baund Doc was big and it only had about 2000KW.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 16:47   Link #5
Z.E.R.O
Twisted Member

Custom Gundam Creation

Mines' got the body of the RX78 NT1 gundam "alex"s body because it's covered in thrusters and is highley manouverable

The Virgo mobile doll's planet defensors system as its more practical than a shield and is stronger anyway.

Tallgeese III's Mega cannon for a long range weapon

a beam rifle in case the mega cannon cant be used or is rendered inoperable

2 beam sabers for Meele combat becuase everyone has to have a beam saber

Super vernier engines mounted on the backpack to add to the body mounted thrusters

(non visible so just use your imagination)
Epyon's ZERO system control helmet

Click the image for a larger view

Last edited by Z.E.R.O; 2006-04-22 at 03:33.
Z.E.R.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 17:05   Link #6
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
why lookie here, i made my own gundam to

It has heavyarms extra shoulder missles
natakus (or is it shenlong >> << >>) dragon arm on the right side
doublezs extra armored and extra boostered legs for speed and armor
and i'm sure to make others
if u see my recolored thread i'll post any customs i make >> << >>
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 19:20   Link #7
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
This will probably erode pretty fast, but here goes.

Spoiler:

Did this a while ago, so yeah, it sucks. And it doesn't have a head. I hate drawing gundam heads.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"

Last edited by Zero Shinohara; 2006-04-21 at 20:03.
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 19:30   Link #8
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
you should make a head before you post it ^^;;
Old 2006-04-21, 19:35   Link #9
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Nah, I've given up drawing Gundams. Was too disappointed at GSD :P

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-04-21, 19:37   Link #10
SlugZilla
woofles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtyped
you should make a head before you post it ^^;;
Ditto, it needs a head. Draw a Zaku head at least if not I'll be forced to photoshop it.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 19:46   Link #11
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Nah, I've given up drawing Gundams. Was too disappointed at GSD :P
gsd o_O?
than why you post it if it wasnt finished ^^;;
he said realistic
i am just curious ^^;;
anyways I will work on another soon
after i beat yuyuhakusho tournament tactic >> << >>
Old 2006-04-21, 20:00   Link #12
SlugZilla
woofles

There we go, much more soothing to the eye.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-21, 20:05   Link #13
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

OK OK you guys win.

Placed in a drawing that I had done, supposely to attach as head.

Don't blame me for the lack of neck. Also for the pretty bad PSed.

And as for realistic, well I guess the drawing pretty much tells a lot about the weaponry and stuff. Besides, it's been so long even I can't remember anymore.

Quote:
There we go, much more soothing to the eye.

Rofl.

I feel violated :P

Old 2006-04-21, 20:10   Link #14
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

it was better without the head nvm ^^;;
Old 2006-04-23, 20:49   Link #15
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Oooh, I remember the old thread. That was fun. Someone drew up one of my designs, the Acwing Zero Custom.

I'll do a new one!

Head: Acguy
Body: Sazabi
Hips: God Gundam
Shoulders: Infinite Justice
Arms: Right arm is Altron with dragon claw, left is Acguy with Acguy claw <3
Legs: Gogg
Backpack: Wing Gundam Zero Custom wings.

If anyone wants to draw that, feel free, because that's too twisted even for my mind to picture.

On a more serious note:

YHMS-01 Flash

Type: Mass production prototype high-mobility attack-use mobile suit.

Head: Zeta, with Destiny-style tears and Impulse V-fin.
Body: Nu Gundam
Shoulders: Zeta Gundam
Arms: Nu Gundam, but with beam shield emitters on both arms instead of beam saber rack on one. One collapsible beam pistol mounted on the side of the left arm.
Hips/waist rack: Calamity, with beam sabers mounted on the rear thrusters.
Legs: Zeta Gundam
Backpack: CGUE backpack angled outwards with more moveability with added thrusters to the side and on the top, with a central backpack unit with two thruster cones.

Armament: 2x 60mm vulcan cannons, firelinked, mounted in head; 2x beam sabers, mounted on rear waist rack; 1x collapsible beam pistol, mounted on left forearm; 1x collapsible beam machinegun, mounted on rack on auxiliary thruster unit on backpack, hand-carried in use; Extra magazines (stored energy for 200 rounds) mounted on waist; 2x beam shields

Equipment and design features: Sensor suite, moveable frame. External fuel tanks, mounted on the inside of the auxiliary thrusters.
Thrusters: 24 in total; 2x54000 kg (thruster units), 2x28000 kg (up on thruster units), 2x22000 kg (side on thruster units) 2x32000 kg (central backpack), 4x12000 kg (legs), 6x8000 kg (shoulders), 4x6000 and 2x8000 on waist for a total of 392 000 kg of thrust in different directions on the suit. Woah, that's quite a lot, good thing it's not all pointing in one direction.

Still, a rather nice not too overpowering quick attack MS with a focus on space maneuverability. It lacks heavy firepower, but that's what battleships are for!
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 10:34   Link #16
omegastar

Spoiler for Griphen Alpha & Griphen:

Basically an aerial-type Gundam and its finished version below. I like the first one better, tho.
omegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 10:42   Link #17
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

wow, is that a WoL?

in any case, it looks like a variation of destiny
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 15:23   Link #18
Huhtis
Keron will rise!

Omegastar that is awesome!

Now:

XMS F-63A Cougar

Operator: US Navy, UN
First deployment: 2041

Type:Transformable interceptor / Fast assault mobile suit
Accommodation: Pilot and Gunner/Navigator in linear seat cockpit
Fixed armaments: 2x 20mm Vulcan fire-linked mounted in head
2x Progressive knives, stored in legs
1x Beam saber, stored in backpack

Opt. hand armaments:
60mm Machinegun, clip fed, 45 rounds per clip

Design features:
Sensors, range 295km
Spoiler:
Huhtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 04:23   Link #19
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Spoiler:

Influenced by the S-Gundam and ZII.
Not very technical on Mobile Suits but was thinking of packing it with
-Incom system
-Simple Transformation system
-Early optional BWS(Back Weapons System) for more fire power
-Standard Beam rifle
-Beam sabers
-Missile pods
BWS:
-Long range cannon
-2 smaller beam rifles
-Increase boost/thrusters

Thats about it...

lastly, some other designs that I haven't really thought about behind specs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-29, 01:04   Link #20
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Thread Revival!! I created this in the thread's previous incarnation and after some thought and a slight redesign, I feel it is worth reposting.

Model Number: ZPM-XX0
Code Name: Striker Zero
Unit Type: High-mobility, rapid assult mobile suit
Manufacturer: Unknown
Accommodation: Pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 9860 kW
Weight:
Empty 61.5 metric tons, max gross 65.2 metric tons
Construction: Laminated titanium/ceramic armour on a semi-monocoque frame
Equipment and Design Features: Long range sensors, multi-target tracking computer, partial ZERO-system with mobile doll control system.

Head: Freedom Gundam
Arms: Strike Gundam
Torso: Freedom Gundam
Waist: Strike Gundam
Legs: Strike Gundam
Feet: Freedom Gundam
Backpack: Elijah's Custom Wizard Pack*
* modified to fit design scheme and physical dimensions of MS

(backpack not shown)

Propulsion:
- Backpack: 4 x 52000 kg (main units), 4 x 12000 kg (swing arms)
- Legs: 4 x 12000 kg (leg units), 2 x 14600 kg (feet), 2 x 10200 kg variable angle (knees)
- Waist: 4 x 5800 kg (plates), 2 x 8600 kg (hips)
- Shoulders: 2 x 8600 kg variable angle
- Arms: 2 x 6200 kg (elbows)
- Total: 398,000 kg! (unlike srb, most of mine does point in one direction )

Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 6.12 G; 180-degree turn time 0.62 seconds

Fixed Armaments
:
- 2 x retractable beam sabers, mounted in wrists, hand-carried in use
- 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head
- 2 x machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso
- 2 x mid-range beam pistol, stored on rear waist armour, hand-carried in use
- 4 x Mk315 "Stiletto" rocket-propelled anti-armor penetrator, stored in hip armor, hand-carried in use

Optional Fixed Armaments:
- 1 x composite shield with beam claws/blades, mounts to forearm hardpoint when in use
- 1 x collapsable mega cannon, stored on backpack, hand-carried in use
(3 consecutive shots max - capable of more, but limited due to lengthy recharge time)
- 2 x high-output beam shield generator, mounted on forearm hardpoint
- 2 x high-output beam sword (Meteor sized beam sword), mounted on forearm hardpoint

Remote Weapons: A maximum of 3 mobile dolls equiped with advanced AIs.

Notes/Comments:
- Built using salvaged and recovered parts of various mobile suits, the unit is purpose built sacrificing bulky and heavy armour for increased speed and manueverabilty (the only properly armoured portion of the suit being the torso area and cockpit). The mobile suit's intended application, while it is equiped with a multi-target computer capable of simultaniously tracking near 100 targets, is to rapidly charge through the enemy's front line and attack the command and support units/ships in the rear. To that end it can be equiped with tools to increase its efficiency at such a task; a megacannon capable of obliterating many large ships in a single shot, two large beam swords each capable of inflicting serious damage on any ship and two high-output beam shield generators capable of withstanding a full barrage from an enemy battle ship.

The down side to the unit's construction and design is that, while it is incredibily powerful, the limited number of hardpoints for equipment mounting (there are only two) and emense power consumption of it's equipment makes it impossible for the mobile suit to carry a full compliment of weapons and equipment. Furthermore, the extreme performance of the mobile suit puts and incredible strain on the pilot, limiting both the duration of combat and the amount of time between sorties. As a result the mobile suit is launched with only the equipment needed for the engagement and a software limiter is used to curtail the mobile suit's performance (this, however, can be overidden by the pilot should the situation warrant such action).

[Note:] I'm also going to have to invoke one of the laws of anime where propellant is unlimited ^^:

Last edited by Mr_Paper; 2006-05-29 at 01:52.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote