Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-25, 23:29   Link #1
supremebeing13

Send a message via MSN to supremebeing13
Question Trading of Anime

Hey guys, i dunno anything about this so i figure i'd post it in the general section. Im wondering if theres any sites out there that have anime "trading posts" so to speak. Where-as i can send one person my downloaded anime and then that person in turn sends me his. Via the post. Yes, mail. What is sent has to be decided by persons involved yada, yada. If there is, cool, if anyone can tell me the link or magazine or whatever, even better.

If there isnt (unlikely, but just in case) then i propose to trade with other fellow anime lovers one series/certain episodes for other series/certain episodes. I know what some flamers will say *just download it... etc..*.. well i have a slow connection. So there. Anyways, depending on what is posted ill talk more later.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Karl
Old 2004-02-25, 23:58   Link #2
raikage
日本語を食べません!

What series are you looking for? Which eps? A mailing program is very possible (if not with me, then certainly with other members of this forum)
Old 2004-02-26, 00:21   Link #3
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Try a p2p program called direct connect, it blows chunks at times, but its something like that. You connect to a 'hub' (room) where users are and they share their content. Don't expect it to be easy to get stuff though -_-
Old 2004-02-26, 01:12   Link #4
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremebeing13
Hey guys, i dunno anything about this so i figure i'd post it in the general section. Im wondering if theres any sites out there that have anime "trading posts" so to speak. Where-as i can send one person my downloaded anime and then that person in turn sends me his. Via the post. Yes, mail. What is sent has to be decided by persons involved yada, yada. If there is, cool, if anyone can tell me the link or magazine or whatever, even better.

If there isnt (unlikely, but just in case) then i propose to trade with other fellow anime lovers one series/certain episodes for other series/certain episodes. I know what some flamers will say *just download it... etc..*.. well i have a slow connection. So there. Anyways, depending on what is posted ill talk more later.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Karl
netflix

asdjflasdjfasdf (need 10 characters(
Old 2004-02-26, 01:32   Link #5
Umbrae
Generic Human

You could use IRC for that. . . although due to recent script kiddies the anime IRC univers is in slight disarray.
Old 2004-02-26, 07:07   Link #6
supremebeing13

Send a message via MSN to supremebeing13
Aright. Well ...

1) i got some responses. Sweet!

2) Isnt netflix a renting DVD site?

3) Direct conect still wouldnt help me as i would still have a slow connection, lol.

4) i dont know much about IRC, so as for the script kiddies.....

So ill conclude with a response to raikage.

I have:
Complete:
<edit by Mod (xris)
These series are licensed. Please read the forum rules>

Incomplete:
Naruto 1-20
<series licensed>
Full metal alchemist 1-3

Im looking for completions of the series im currently still trying to download. (very slowly) And/or new series that we'd have to talk about and maybe i'd like. *i like alot of anime* Anyways, anyone who thinks the idea is feasable, reply, any flamers, flame, whatever. IF your interested drop a post and we can contact each other through other means down the line.

Thanks for reading,
Karl

Last edited by xris; 2004-02-26 at 08:18. Reason: Do not ask for licensed anime
Old 2004-02-26, 08:20   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Closing thread since you are more interested in licensed anime. There are plenty of ways for you to download so I would prefer you use those (be it slowly) than use these forums to ask (or trade) for licensed anime.
Closed Thread