AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-02, 20:33   Link #21
cheese4u
da big boss

And also sharingan is an eye skill, so naturally sight would be the primary one affected by that particular genjutsu. Sasuke has several different styles of combat, he doesn't just focus primarily on genjutsu. If Dei Dei was fighting Itachi and his crazy hypnotic spells it would be a different story. Cause I'm sure Itachi has mastered all forms of genjutsu and not just sight.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 07:52   Link #22
GoteiCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok can someone explain to me what i missed?
Deidara's eyes are normal. His technique...well atleast his special move seems anti-ninjutsu users like Uchiha's.

So far i didnt read anything specific about anti-uchiha abilities...

You must have not read the last chapter then, that's all.
GoteiCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 07:56   Link #23
GoteiCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki_King View Post
I don't think so. Deidara trained his eye for 10(?) years to make it resistant to the Sharingan. I find it doubtful that Jiraiya would take that much time to obsess over the Sharingan, especially when he spends most of his free time peeping or writing Icha Icha books.... lol. Though i guess it might be possible.

Um-that encounter with Itachi and Diedara could have happened 6 months ago.
Old 2007-07-03, 08:16   Link #24
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I mentioned this theory in the other thread, dunno if someone else has said it already~

But if Tobi is in fact Obito he could have helped Deidara train against MS.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 10:02   Link #25
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Nearly every genjustu has affected the person's sight with illusion. Training one eye to combat illusions makes a lot of sense.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 10:35   Link #26
tatami
back in black

but genjutsu is not about sight its about controlling the chakra right?
Old 2007-07-03, 11:34   Link #27
GoteiCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
I mentioned this theory in the other thread, dunno if someone else has said it already~

But if Tobi is in fact Obito he could have helped Deidara train against MS.
Interesting theory.
Old 2007-07-03, 11:37   Link #28
tatami
back in black

why would tobi help deidara? they are team mates but not friends/brothers.

if (and this is a big if) tobi has a sharingan, it is the ultimate card he can play and he wont be giving up his ultimate tech just to train deidara...it is as simple as that.why kakashi never teaches anybody to counter sharingan?(especially to naruto and co?) because it can be used against him.
Old 2007-07-03, 11:45   Link #29
GoteiCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
why would tobi help deidara? they are team mates but not friends/brothers.

if (and this is a big if) tobi has a sharingan, it is the ultimate card he can play and he wont be giving up his ultimate tech just to train deidara...it is as simple as that.why kakashi never teaches anybody to counter sharingan?(especially to naruto and co?) because it can be used against him.

Or because he does not know how...? Just because you have it, doesn't mean you know how to counter it. And they do, in fact, seem pretty friendly. It's just an interesting theory. I don't think that's what happened...but interesting thinking nonetheless.
Old 2007-07-03, 12:16   Link #30
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Location: Where do you live? How dare you judge my humble abode!
Diedara is Vulnerable

It was said, don't remember where that...Spoila fo Ya.....

Spoiler for GRR!!!:

The only thing that can save you from the MS is using sharingan and even then it still kicks your azz. What can i say?
MadaraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 12:18   Link #31
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
but genjutsu is not about sight its about controlling the chakra right?
Yes. Controlling chakra in the brain, and with that, creating illusions. Illusions are visual things. So if you can train your "eye" (the eye is simply a vehicle for receiving information) to stop receiving information in a particular way you may be able to "see" through an illusion.

Sounds far-fetched, I know.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 12:25   Link #32
othafa

I'd imagine (if actual physiology bears any significance here) that Deidara simply trained himself to use his chakra to enhance the optical nerve impulses generated by his left eye. Basically, he has 1/2 of one of his five senses that's strong enough to overpower that aspect of a genjutsu's influence over his brain's chakra flow. Generally speaking, we are more aware of things when our senses conflict over our perception of them. As a result, it makes sense that properly resisting with even part of one sense would significantly improve Deidara's ability to defeat genjutsu.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 13:05   Link #33
Big_Papi
Dominican Elite

what it seems to me is that Deidaira's left eye was trained at 100x gravity, then he went into the hyperbolic time chamber and trained for 1 yars in a weeks worh... just maynet but out of all the its seem is just an genjutstu taraint eye if you noticed the pupil on the eye is very fine.
Big_Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 14:03   Link #34
GoteiCaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Papi View Post
what it seems to me is that Deidaira's left eye was trained at 100x gravity, then he went into the hyperbolic time chamber and trained for 1 yars in a weeks worh... just maynet but out of all the its seem is just an genjutstu taraint eye if you noticed the pupil on the eye is very fine.