AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-05, 09:52   Link #41
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Location: Where do you live? How dare you judge my humble abode!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-The Fourth View Post
no you're all wrong. Im sorry to spoil it for you all but the AL is none other then.........
the mysterious, illusive, all powerful..... Ichiraku Ramen Shop Owner.
MWUAHAHAHAH sorry for spoiling it for everyone.

YEEEAAAAHHH!!! I agree.
MadaraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 10:12   Link #42
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-The Fourth View Post
no you're all wrong. Im sorry to spoil it for you all but the AL is none other then.........
the mysterious, illusive, all powerful..... Ichiraku Ramen Shop Owner.
MWUAHAHAHAH sorry for spoiling it for everyone.
Ahhhhhhhhh y did u spoil it 4 me!!!!!!!!! lol I goes he has the most powerful justu of all

Spoiler for Jutsu:
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 14:23   Link #43
naruto's secret eye

i think the leader is the fourth hokage

cuz how did he die they never say it took to much energy after he beat him to seal him i think hes still alive as the leader

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-09 at 15:35. Reason: Do not double post
naruto's secret eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 15:28   Link #44
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I think the AL is one of the following chars:

- Yondaime Hokage: He really fits to the shape of AL.

- Hatake Sakumo:
Ok, his hairstyleīs different, but he might went to a barber shop.^^ If you look at the ALīs goals (Manga) they fit to the White Fang concerning to what he went through before.

- Uchiha Madara: We donīt know much about this Charakter yet....so thereīs a possibility for him being the AL

- A New Charakter that hasnīt been mentioned yet

- Uzumaki Naruto: Kind of weird, indeed.^^ But from another Forum, I heard a strange theory, saying that Naruto traveled back in time, with help of a Jutsu, Shikamaru developed, to kill the Kyubi and cancel its Doings at the time, he came from. Sounds weird...but maybe itīs true.^^
Old 2007-07-09, 16:35   Link #45
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post

- Hatake Sakumo:
Ok, his hairstyleīs different, but he might went to a barber shop.^^ If you look at the ALīs goals (Manga) they fit to the White Fang concerning to what he went through before.

- Uchiha Madara: We donīt know much about this Charakter yet....so thereīs a possibility for him being the AL

- Uzumaki Naruto: Kind of weird, indeed.^^ But from another Forum, I heard a strange theory, saying that Naruto traveled back in time, with help of a Jutsu, Shikamaru developed, to kill the Kyubi and cancel its Doings at the time, he came from. Sounds weird...but maybe itīs true.^^
Yondaime - As much as this is dislike no one is yet to totally disprove it possibly because they cant yet.

Hatake Sakumo -
Spoiler for Hatake Sakumo:

Uchiha Madara - Maybe...Maybe not.

New character - Possible

Uzumaki Naruto - This isnt dragonballz with that crap that happened in the cell saga with Trunks going back in time to defeat the androids and save Goku and that stuff, I doubt this is the case with Naruto.

Deidara and Sasori wouldnt have had to ask Itachi which one was the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki if the leader was actually a future Naruto. If he travelled back in time to kill the Kyuubi then couldnt he have just killed himself when he was younger and not waiting for Naruto to get gruadually stronger and more powerful which would make the task more difficult.

My opinion - Theres no solid proof at all for most names that are named but I believe that saying the Akatsuki ninja is a powerful renegade ninja is sensible.

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-07-09 at 16:53.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 18:10   Link #46
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post

- Hatake Sakumo:

If the AL is any1 of the characters we have heard about its on of theese two:

Uchiha Madara: beacause i read a theory about madara being a half demon and lots of other stuff, very long story try to find it, its on this forum.
bacause in that theory they needed 3 ppl with the magnekyu sharingan to unleash some power of the father to madara or something, and itachi got instructions from madara (the AL) to join the akutski and make sure that sasuke gets hold of the magnekyu sharingan. so they 3 has the power to unleash the power.
so all in all, AL and itachi has a secret plan to get the demon power from madaras father together with sasuke.
Or,

it is the 4th hokage, because: he faked his death and sealed the kyuubi into his son(when the 3th used the same jutsu he sealed it inside himself...why dident the 4th do that? either because he wanted to live or the is a rule that all the demons must excist to maitain a balance in the world...<--just a thought

but why seal the kyuubi when he need its powers? simply because its much easier to deal with naruto than the kyuubi. and he got a way to fake his death.
then the akutski is working together to gain power from all the demons(dont remember the name or how to spell it)

its either theese two, but i think not cause their both dead....
the AL is another person added to the story and his cool and strong but not so cool and strong as Itachi. itachi rock, Naruto...I hate him

ty for ur time
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 18:37   Link #47
iBeast

New character or Uchiha Madara.

I have a strong feeling that whoever the leader is, he is an Uchiha.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 13:54   Link #48
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

It's either Madara, Or Konohamaru's Dad.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote