AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-10, 10:45   Link #721
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Maybe it's their schools' year-end exams as well as the detour to AX07 that's been causing delays? Any way, good job to yesy on being on fire lately. (Amazing so many people in this forum watch raws that there's already 700 posts in one episode, either that or you guys have too much time on your hands. )

Not much to say on this episode, as I rarely comment on these forums, save this has caught my attention: Seems like Fate has been corrupted by Nanoha's "shoot first, ask questions later" policy.

I mean, those shots they fired looked as though they were intent on killing those "Numbers", lol.
__________________
哀莫大於心死。
我對這裡的管理員的霸道與毫無準則的執法行為感到徹底失望﹗

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 10:53   Link #722
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Not much to say on this episode, as I rarely comment on these forums, save this has caught my attention: Seems like Fate has been corrupted by Nanoha's "shoot first, ask questions later" policy.

I mean, those shots they fired looked as though they were intent on killing those "Numbers", lol.
I'm sure they were holding back
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 10:54   Link #723
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Nanoha just isn't the kind of show where it's "Kill first, ask questions never." XD

In fact, only like. 2 people have died in Nanoha? (Died, died and stayed dead)
So, I doubt they would've killed the Numbers... Unless they did succeed. Then I bet they would've.

(Or if they didn't Vita.)
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 11:00   Link #724
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
In fact, only like. 2 people have died in Nanoha? (Died, died and stayed dead)
Do you mean in their world, or just the seasons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
So, I doubt they would've killed the Numbers... Unless they did succeed. Then I bet they would've.

(Or if they didn't Vita.)
Signum, Vita, Chrono, Schach, possibly Acous, and even Teana if she has a good shot.

There are plenty of people who I can see pulling the trigger, even if the Aces don't.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 11:06   Link #725
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Well in the seasons only 2 people or so have been 'killed'. As far as I can recall anyway, no one else has been killed. Wait, and what does 'in their world' mean? XD

Unless you mean those nameless enforcers from MSLN.

Teana is a good shot... The Numbers are just a little wee to far away for her But yes, I could see any of those killing them.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 11:09   Link #726
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well in the seasons only 2 people or so have been 'killed'. As far as I can recall anyway, no one else has been killed. Wait, and what does 'in their world' mean? XD

Unless you mean those nameless enforcers from MSLN.
*Shakes head*

Yup Nightengale, we're truely alone in our cause...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Teana is a good shot... The Numbers are just a little wee to far away for her But yes, I could see any of those killing them.
Teana's specialty is range anyway

But in terms of firepower, the numbers have Sein (I believe she's the one) with a buster rifle
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 11:10   Link #727
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Yeaaaah a buster rifle... That's got both range AND power
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 13:07   Link #728
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
now thats what I call a BFG
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 02:30   Link #729
Jabber00
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I believe is "quattuor" which in katakana would sound pretty much like "cuatro" (spanish).
It's Quattro! The other numers names are: Uno, Tre, Sei, Nove and Dieci!
It's Italian!

Jabber00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 03:12   Link #730
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It's another case of the weird apparently there-but-not-actually-there "N". Jusy like Laevatein and its "N", which resulted in the name "Levantine" coming from it in fansubs.

Kay, I'll go edit ANN.

... Nove looks eerily similar to Subaru, I'm beginning to think her having Subaru's voice is more intentional than just to save money.
Tokkan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 06:15   Link #731
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Creepy Prediction:
Spoiler:
__________________
- Kicking it old school.

Last edited by Gearhead; 2007-07-11 at 10:43.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 06:31   Link #732
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
You know, another reason I like Yesy's sub since I saw Utawarerumono, was that little caption they have somewhere during or slightly after the Opening.

This episode's one really cracked me up

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 06:45   Link #733
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i was gonna say that as well...now that's what i call creative XD

so nanoha did release her limiter...she was able to stop that S rank cannon but it wasnt stated what rank she was increased to...while im guess a partial release it does show that she has more power than what is really capable of a mage of that rank ~
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 06:55   Link #734
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i was gonna say that as well...now that's what i call creative XD
Strongly agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
so nanoha did release her limiter...she was able to stop that S rank cannon but it wasnt stated what rank she was increased to...while im guess a partial release it does show that she has more power than what is really capable of a mage of that rank ~
It's not that hard to guess, there's only two choice, she'll either be AAA or S . And I doubt the plus-minus would be that great of a deal
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:14   Link #735
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Although their limiters were released in this episode, I'm pretty surprised to hear that its going to be tough to renew these "permissions" for the limiters.
The way how Chrono put it, it seems like he doesn't like to resort to releasing limiters due to renewing the permission on the releases.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:29   Link #736
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Although their limiters were released in this episode, I'm pretty surprised to hear that its going to be tough to renew these "permissions" for the limiters.
The way how Chrono put it, it seems like he doesn't like to resort to releasing limiters due to renewing the permission on the releases.
I think it's because he's asking permission from the leaders of Ground Force. And we all know how much of a prick they could be.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:36   Link #737
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Yes, Chrono has to ask very nicely for permission to have a Limit Break approval each time he uses the one he currently has.

Nanoha, in part, got around that because she ONLY removed the limiter on Raging Heart, not herself. So she still hasn't used anywhere NEAR her full power.
__________________
- Kicking it old school.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:39   Link #738
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Yes, Chrono has to ask very nicely for permission to have a Limit Break approval each time he uses the one he currently has.

Nanoha, in part, got around that because she ONLY removed the limiter on Raging Heart, not herself. So she still hasn't used anywhere NEAR her full power.
Nanoha/Fate does not need uber-permission from to release her limiters. Only Hayate. Hayate has free control over Nanoha and Fate's limiter.

And from Thisguy's interpretation of the summary in the main page, Hayate was the one who removed Nanoha's limiter (( to what level, we don't know )) and Nanoha was the one who activated Exceed Mode in her released state herself.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:40   Link #739
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Yes, Chrono has to ask very nicely for permission to have a Limit Break approval each time he uses the one he currently has.
People seem to have forgotten about Carim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Nanoha, in part, got around that because she ONLY removed the limiter on Raging Heart, not herself. So she still hasn't used anywhere NEAR her full power.
Nope, it's in the episode synopsis from the official website that Hayate released Nanoha's limiter.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 07:46   Link #740
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
if Regius and his crew are the ground forces, then what are Hayate and the RF6?
the air forces? Navy?

I guess most likely the main supporters of RF6 (Chrono, Carim, and Lindy) all have to get renewed permission for these limiter releases. or maybe just the person or people responsible for the limit release.
Anyone still speculating the possible controversy of not allowing limiter releases for RF6 in future episodes? Especially since we now know that Regius despises Hayate.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.