AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-12, 13:19   Link #21
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no Tate
Sasuke has already been exposed to the MS 2x with his sharingan on. We know sharingan can't copy jutsus if the body isn't physically developed for it. The last exposure was three years ago. Sasuke has been training since then. It's not unlikely for him to show MS at any time.
Nope. Sasuke has never been exposed to MS with his Sharingan activated. The first time he was exposed to it was as a child when he had not yet gained Sharingan. The second time, at the inn, he had been weakened and his Sharingan had deactivated. Kakashi however, can't deactivate his Sharingan no matter how much damage he takes therefore he could've theoretically copied the jutsu. It's been said (not by you, Suna) that MS can't be copied because it's a bloodline limit. But Sharingan is the bloodline ability and MS is just a jutsu associated with it therefore there's no reason it couldn't be copied since it operates like any other jutsu. If MS required Uchiha blood to activate then obviously Kakashi wouldn't have it. Though I don't like the idea, it may be that Kaskashi's unique Sharingan which never deactivates allowed him to copy the jutsu when other Uchiha wouldn't be able to because their Sharingan would deactivate like Sasuke's.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 13:41   Link #22
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
huh? During that incident in the hallway between jiraiya, itachi, kisame, and sasuke, sasuke didn't come in the with his sharingan blazing? I strongly remember that but I could be mistaken. .
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 13:47   Link #23
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
huh? During that incident in the hallway between jiraiya, itachi, kisame, and sasuke, sasuke didn't come in the with his sharingan blazing? I strongly remember that but I could be mistaken. .
He did, but after Itachi kicked him to the other end of the hall and beat the shit out of him, he no longer had the sharingan activated.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:06   Link #24
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: My girlfriend's bed ;3
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Well...for some reason I think that the final battle "could" take place in Konoha.
__________________

Always looking for a fellow S4-League gamer ;3
"Dreaming of you...is being with you." - NarutoDemon aka. Riley
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:09   Link #25
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: My girlfriend's bed ;3
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Nope. Sasuke has never been exposed to MS with his Sharingan activated. The first time he was exposed to it was as a child when he had not yet gained Sharingan. The second time, at the inn, he had been weakened and his Sharingan had deactivated. Kakashi however, can't deactivate his Sharingan no matter how much damage he takes therefore he could've theoretically copied the jutsu. It's been said (not by you, Suna) that MS can't be copied because it's a bloodline limit. But Sharingan is the bloodline ability and MS is just a jutsu associated with it therefore there's no reason it couldn't be copied since it operates like any other jutsu. If MS required Uchiha blood to activate then obviously Kakashi wouldn't have it. Though I don't like the idea, it may be that Kaskashi's unique Sharingan which never deactivates allowed him to copy the jutsu when other Uchiha wouldn't be able to because their Sharingan would deactivate like Sasuke's.
About Kakashi with the same MS as Itachi, that's not true. In the manga did Kakashi say that is was a "light MS"? A totally different on then what Itachi has???
__________________

Always looking for a fellow S4-League gamer ;3
"Dreaming of you...is being with you." - NarutoDemon aka. Riley
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:10   Link #26
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Demon View Post
Well...for some reason I think that the final battle "could" take place in Konoha.
Yeah? So everyone can go help Naruto?
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 15:40   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
IMHO Last Battle is Kyuubi vs Naruto . To me Kyuubi would be the best match for Naruto . Sauckay is not even in the equation or in the league of Naruto . And all that MS talk have we forgotten that their is a way to counter MS its told in Rescue Gaara arc Jiraiya knows it ...

MS > Thermo Nuclear Bomb .... hmmm are you kidding me or you have no idea regarding what a fission device can do . And the sun is FUSION i.e never ending Hydrogen Bomb
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 07:46   Link #28
K. Reiko-chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: I'm quite certain I live somewhere
Send a message via AIM to K. Reiko-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think there will be a naruto sasuke ultimate final battle...
that have crossed my mind...but i think there'll be one...valley of end would really be suitable...but if that is not it then maybe it will be a place that has a dramatic historical background....
K. Reiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 14:56   Link #29
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Doesn't really matter I guess. As long as its not in mud or jello or something homoerotic, I'll be fine with it. Now if it was sakura and ino in jello.... that too would be a fitting scene for a final battle...
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 00:53   Link #30
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: germany
maybe another raid takes place on konha and they battle it out on the ruins of the ninja acdemy
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 03:56   Link #31
Tomislav
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
The ultimate fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be a "bell fight" as it was in the training with Kakashi... they'll have 1 bell each and who gets two, wins. But it will be the last episode, and we're not going to see what'll happen

This is to happen where the training took place, of course.

Oh, and yes, a lot happened between this last episode and the current arc, but I am not going to spoiler
__________________
Naruto can summon Chuck Norris

Last edited by Tomislav; 2007-02-15 at 03:58. Reason: Adding the setting detail
Tomislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 04:25   Link #32
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Age: 31
Ok, here's how I see it...

Spoiler:
__________________
"The story you're about to hear is true...and by true, I mean false. It's all lies, but they're entertaining lies...and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no."

Last edited by Hentai Guy; 2007-02-15 at 05:25.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 20:51   Link #33
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: germany
i know this soinds crazy but suake get mugto shargan uses it on naruto vai kyuubi power he breaks free and they dudke it out in all there old memoreis like the brige and stuff
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 08:08   Link #34
UchihaByakuya
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I reckon they end up like the first and 2nd hoakges fight den take turns running konoha

Quote:
And the sun is FUSION i.e never ending Hydrogen Bomb
It basically just joins to hydrogen into helium. When it runs out of hydrogen we gonna be in trouble :P

Quote:
Oh by the way, sasuke very well can and may have the sharigan. Killing your friend is the requirement he believes but in seriousness I don' think thats really what constitutes MS activation. For example, what if an uchiha accidentally kills his best friend? Lets say persons A and B are playing on a bridge. Person A says he wants to walk on the railing. Person B says person A is stupid and should get off. He proceeds to walk in person A's direction, trips, and knocks person A to his death. Does person B activate his MS? LOL.
Best reasoning ever. I even Lmao
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 14:44   Link #35
Last_Hope
System/Web developer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I think they can fight wherever, but this time they need an audience. It doesn´t need to be all of Konoha but Sakura needs to see their second battle. She needs to what lengths Naruto goes.

And then as much as I want to see Naruto bring Sasuke home I also want to see Sakura forget about Naruto and spend all her time with Sasuke. I want Naruto to become a little more "emo", and of course at this point Hinata will get a bigger role.
__________________

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 14:57   Link #36
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
hmm i cant help but feel we've been missing out on some backstory between the 1st hokage and the 2nd. Evidently the valley of the end is where they fought eachother... so maybe they had a past sort of like sasuke and naruto. I'd like to know how those two people (who im pretty sure fought eachother there....) went on to found a nation together. It'd be a pretty interesting story arch, to see what happened back then, what with the village building and the battles that must have taken place, and the birth of Tsunade. Itd be a long and interesting arch
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 13:40   Link #37
Obito Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Mexico
Age: 24
ummm...

I think the battle will take place at the place whre they had thier first bell test, where they all first met, It would be even better if Sakura joined in and was torn and didn't know who to fight...she would just get in the way and then be defeated but still its like the first chapter to the new sannin.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 14:57   Link #38
Kowai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SURREY
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think there will be a naruto sasuke ultimate final battle...
they wont fight again, no reason for it.
also i think sasuke will die shortly anyways.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.