AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-03-08, 09:24   Link #21
chaz017
Senior Member...ish
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: CA
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I will give a reason why i think that the CS3 is not going to happen.

1# It slowly takes over your mind...and you'll eventually lose your will/mind (something like that...)

2# Once Sasuke started the CS2...he grew wings pretty quickly...i think if he stays in that form...he'll eventually become a (near complete) demon like the others of the Sound 5.

3# If the CS3 would come then i guess Sasuke would lose his mind nearly instantly...besides Sasuke came fast to the conclusion even after being warned that he shouldnt stay in CS form...
Hmm, I'm not sure that explains why they wouldn't do a CS3 but I suppose it's none the less. Personally I could see the CS3 as something that is suppose to kill Sasuke or destroy him mentally but he uses it and barely survives the after effects. But like I said I hope they don't actually have a third level to the seal. Bad writing if they do... .
__________________

"If at first you don't succeed...just have someone else do it for you."
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 09:33   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-08, 20:33   Link #23
Zek
Eyebrows...
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for Manga:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Manga:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 18:13   Link #24
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Spoiler:
Orochimaru might keep powering Sasuke up to make him go CS LV3.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 03:21   Link #25
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
my theory on the CS3 is

Spoiler:
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 20:45   Link #26
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I don't think sasuke needs CS lvl 3 because he will have the MS soon, to me CS2 is just give sasusk boost between 3dots sharigran and MS.

I think they had to create CS2 t becasue they needed something to rival 1tailed naruto but it was too early to give sasuke MS
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 05:09   Link #27
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I don't think sasuke needs CS lvl 3 because he will have the MS soon, to me CS2 is just give sasusk boost between 3dots sharigran and MS.

I think they had to create CS2 t becasue they needed something to rival 1tailed naruto but it was too early to give sasuke MS
that is true but than if they don't put in something orochimaru being sealed in sasukes mind is stupid especially since theres a "curse seal" on him that oro himself gave him. i like my theory, level 3 comes into play, sasuke is taken over by the pure evil of it and oro uses that evil of his to take over
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 05:19   Link #28
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Naruto's seal didn't disappear when the 4th died. Orochimaru's arms didn't heal when the 3rd died.

I am quite sure seals, cursed or not, do not just "disappear" when the one who used it dies.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 17:32   Link #29
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where do you live? How dare you judge my humble abode!
Well it looks official DBZ and Naruto have merged to create a Captain planety, Sakon Ukony, parasitic lifeform known as Naragonball Jutsu....Spoila Fo Ya...

Spoiler for f:


CS3 purleese, and P'Shaw.
__________________
I KNOW MY LIMITS....THATS WHY I'M BREAKING THEM!!

MadaraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:18   Link #30
razor886
Blood Angel
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
This is wat I think...

If Naruto ever uses back his kyuubi (maybe as a last resort or sumthing) n reaches 9 tails (if thats possible) n has the final fight with sasuke... Sasuke will probably have CS3 cause or else he has no chance against Naruto... I mean c'mon he will already have a hard time against 4th tail not 2 mention 9TH tail

Btw the CS in emplanted into the body n blood so if Oro dies I dun think it will affect anything
__________________

razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:41   Link #31
amOKchen
duel me
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 29
I am thinking, if it ever got to naruto going 9-tails the seal would break.
Maybe he could go as far as 8-tails and still be naruto, but it would course serious damage to his body.

I don't hope it will come to CS3 nor to 8tails naruto though, I not to keen on seeing a clash of the beasts, rather it's a ninja fight showdown.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:48   Link #32
razor886
Blood Angel
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Well maybe kishi would still make it look good like the 1 tail - cs2 match... That wasn't so "beastly"
__________________

razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 12:09   Link #33
chord
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-07 at 07:38. Reason: do not forget spoiler tag
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 07:49   Link #34
Icecolduchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I don't think sasuke needs CS lvl 3 because he will have the MS soon, to me CS2 is just give sasusk boost between 3dots sharigran and MS.

I think they had to create CS2 t becasue they needed something to rival 1tailed naruto but it was too early to give sasuke MS
They wrote it in to fit into the story line the tengu and its relation to the uchiha's. Look at the curse seal, then look at the sharingan, the tomes look like the curse seal, also when MS is activiated its appearence is that of the symbol within the japanese mythology that commonly refers to the tengu... so in short, no... and you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
I am thinking, if it ever got to naruto going 9-tails the seal would break.
Maybe he could go as far as 8-tails and still be naruto, but it would course serious damage to his body.

I don't hope it will come to CS3 nor to 8tails naruto though, I not to keen on seeing a clash of the beasts, rather it's a ninja fight showdown.
I agree, the more tails naruto possess the less it is naruto and the more it is the fox, with 9 tails naruto will likely not exist anymore and the seal will be broken, In fact I think the seal would have to be broken for naruto to turn into the nine-tails. Also I doubt sasuke will fight naruto, his desires are merely to kill itachi, and from what we've seen and read he never has a murderous intent, quite the opposite actually, he goes out of his way to miss the vital organs of those he attacks. The only encounter we could expect between the two is if the kyubi's power overwhelms and takes over naruto's body, sasuke will likely attempt to surpress it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-12 at 14:22. Reason: Do not double post
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 11:08   Link #35
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I don't know about CS3, CS2 looks like enough of a final form to me. I mean, what would be next after turning gray, having your eyes turn pitch black, and having two hand shaped wings (or wing shaped hands ) sprout from your back? Transforming into a biju maybe?
__________________
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 17:23   Link #36
reloaded
skywalker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Orochimaru cant be the snake bijuu. He developed the body transfer jutsu to help himself become virtually immortal because he said his life span is too short to learn every jutsu and technique and to uncover the truths about the world. If he was a Bijuu im sure he wouldnt need to worry about his life span.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 23:19   Link #37
razor886
Blood Angel
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Thats a preety good theory there especially the Naruto reaper thing but I dun think its gonna happen lol
__________________

razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 09:07   Link #38
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: On Earth
Spoiler for orochimaru in the manga:
__________________
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 09:33   Link #39
Icecolduchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga:
plus it likely has more to do with the uchiha's then oro,look how likely it is to the sharingan with the tomes and all... Plus it basically transforms people into a tengu which MS is the symbol of in the mythology's...

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-13 at 11:44. Reason: Do not forget to use spoiler tag
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.