AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-18, 03:10   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Chapter 363 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licenced, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.


P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.


___________________

Spoiler for confirmed spoiler translated by Sho:


Spoiler for spoiler pic:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:42   Link #2
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Ah man, looks like my self and Hunter saw this around the same time. I don’t know if its the fact that its 4:30 A.M., or all the “crap” that spilled out in the up and coming chapter, that’s making me feel all.. “ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111”

Where to start . . ., ok aside from how Sasuke survives the blast being utter and total bull shit, I wont even go in to that till the actual chapter comes out and we see how it really played out, also because we pretty much have to believe anything that Kishimoto throws at us. Tobi is dead? WHAT!?!? "The Real / Fake Akatsuki Leader" and the Unknown Member revealed ?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!? I suspected that guy wasn’t the real leader, I always thought it was the Unknown Member, it looks like I was only half right!

The only thing that comes to mind is Naruto manga is going to be ending very soon, also I feel like Kishimoto ditched Tobi. I think originally Tobi was meant for something but it feels like Kishimoto is trying to pack things up and quit while he is ahead, I mean face it lately there's been allot of “hoo, haa” about his writing so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to "cop out" its just so hard to believe that Tobi was a useless character, placed there for burst moments of comedic humor, and mindless entertainment? Its not just the Tobi thing its the whole revelation of "The Higher Power" (Makes you wonder if the AL is really the AL) and the Unknown Member, and orders from a higher power being "You must be the one to kill Naruto" all this, one cant help but get the feeling Kishimoto is trying to pack it up and end the Manga as soon as possible.

What’s going on Kishi!!! What is going on! Then again, maybe Kishimoto is just trying to make his Manga "interesting" again, kind of like a kick start I mean who the hell saw this coming? Seriously. Also, this revelation of the "the higher power pulling strings", it might not end with Akatsuki, its possible for there to be more arc's after Akatsuki, so maybe the Manga is not ending anytime soon, its expanding! Ahh can't wait for the chapter! Considering it should be a double issue, the spoiler doesn’t disclose much information, there is most likely allot more. Blah~ More comments later to come once I'm actually awake and not half dead. (Tobi can't be dead its a ploy I tell ya! A PLOY!)

Edit:

On a good note (if you consider this a good note) Some of the mind numbing theories about "Who is the Akatsuki Leader?", "Who is the Unknown Member?" and finally "Who is Tobi?" can finally stop! Sort of, cause he is not even the leader, however now a new generation of theories will be born about the higher power. >_<, I'll laugh if some one claims the higher power is Tobi LOL! (I don’t see the Tobi one as a good thing, Grrrr *wants to bite kishimoto* I can't believe Kishimoto blew away all three of those in one shot!!!!!!!!! OMG)

P.S. Her name is prounced Payne... but spelled Pein. . .? What is this Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2? Are we going to see Yuna and Rikku too >_>?
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-18 at 04:59. Reason: BAHAHAH!!! AL is the 4th!!! (NOT!) or is he!
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:43   Link #3
Chimie
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
This is going to be one hell of a chapter. I am upset as hell that they just kill off Tobi like that. There was so much potential there.. and if Tobi died, how does Sasuke survive? I'm a bit confused about the whole part with Manda.

And wtf AL leader and new girl revieled! Neither of which are characters we've seen. Not an Uchiha, not 4th, someone new. Thank god all that debate will be over.

And ahhhhhhhhhhh I need to read it, Gotta find the raws, this is when I am glad I can read Japanese.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:54   Link #4
EvolutionXI
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Wtf, wasn't Sasuke low on chakra...he could still easily summon Manda and cast a genjutsu on him?

I sure hope Tobi's not really dead...since he survived that blade swipe, maybe he'll somehow survive this too.

...and finally!...More on the AL (well the supposed one up until now) and that girl...seems the guy's from the rain village. I guess a lot the theories about him are down the drain now. But I'm sure now they'll all be directed towards the new guy.

...something else that's weird if that spoiler is really true and the wording is relatively correct...wouldn't they want Naruto alive like all the other jinchuuriki?

Last edited by EvolutionXI; 2007-07-18 at 04:07.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 04:13   Link #5
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
This is a major turn of events for most of us O.O. The Akatsuki Leader looks a lot cooler than I thought. I thought he looked a lot like a punker Naruto at first glance of that picture lol. I am kind of disappointed that he isn't from a more significant village like Konoha. It would just make him that much more interesting. But oh well, this is a shocking turn of events anyway, another cliffhanger chapter instead of revelations I bet.

The whole Manda thing is confusing me, need to read it to see it.

* Is it me or they've changed AL's hair completely? I'm looking at this picture and the old ones and I don't see a resemblance at all.
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."

Last edited by Kazekage_Gaara; 2007-07-18 at 04:32.
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 04:52   Link #6
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
I thought he looked a lot like a punker Naruto at first glance of that picture lol.
I agree with this, I too thought the same thing, still do. . .its actually really interesting, I wonder why. However I'll wait for the chapter to come out, to get a real good look at this guy's face before I start making any speculations, also considering he has a rain headband on I doubt there is any connection at all. Then again its insane how much he looks like Naruto, there will be theories flying everywhere about the "AL" being related to Naruto, even the Pein being the mother and what not, or "AL" being his long lost brother and Naruto is really from the rain, or "AL" being his uncle or whatever! Arg. Also, the "AL" has no name yet which is pretty fishy, considering the unknown member has a name now.

Quote:
Is it me or they've changed AL's hair completely? I'm looking at this picture and the old ones and I don't see a resemblance at all.
I would say its just you. We always saw his hair from the shadows, never really his hair. Shadows are distorted, also considering the Manga is hand drawn its not a surprise to see / notice some difference in each and every drawing.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-18 at 06:15.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:09   Link #7
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
is it confirmed? i mean sasuke summoning manda and casting genjutsu with no chakra, tobi s death kisames argument all doesnt make sense...tobi is a char that needs to be revealed not killed.and how did kisame felt dei dei is gone?how did sasukle survived?how did suigetsu pop up from nowhere? if suigetsu felt/see the explosions then team naruto would too according to radius math there are too many openings in this spoiler for me...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:11   Link #8
Chimie
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
is it confirmed? i mean sasuke summoning manda and casting genjutsu with no chakra, tobi s death kisames argument all doesnt make sense...tobi is a char that needs to be revealed not killed.and how did kisame felt dei dei is gone?how did sasukle survived?how did suigetsu pop up from nowhere? if suigetsu felt/see the explosions then team naruto would too according to radius math there are too many openings in this spoiler for me...
I agree, it seems like the whole arc ends in this chapter. They seem to be ending like 10 plotlines in one chapter... seems fishy to me.
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:17   Link #9
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
is it confirmed? i mean sasuke summoning manda and casting genjutsu with no chakra, tobi s death kisames argument all doesnt make sense...tobi is a char that needs to be revealed not killed.and how did kisame felt dei dei is gone?how did sasukle survived?how did suigetsu pop up from nowhere? if suigetsu felt/see the explosions then team naruto would too according to radius math there are too many openings in this spoiler for me...
The spoiler is confirmed, its real. It just lacks information, which is a good thing a taste is better then nothing at all any way. This is how I see the whole Sasuke escaping the blast thing, from the information provided, the only thing I can assume is Suigetsu lent Sasuke his chakra and helped him summon Manda (recall the time when Kabuto “assisted“ Orochimaru in summoning Manda), now we all know how Manda is he is very demanding and Orochimaru had to persuade him by telling Manda he will give 100 sacrifices in Manda's name later on.

So, in order for Manda to co-operate Sasuke put Manda under a genjutsu, and then entered his body, meaning resting inside Manda or took refuge inside him, think about it like Jiraiya's frog stomach summoning jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
I agree, it seems like the whole arc ends in this chapter. They seem to be ending like 10 plotlines in one chapter... seems fishy to me.
Lets not jump the gun yet, while this spoiler does make it seem like the end all, be all, I think what it really did is open up more arc's, this higher power might not be connected to Akatsuki and the "AL" might still be the "AL". So who knows, none the less we will have to just wait and see. I was thinking the higher power, is some one who is hired "AL", and could be directly connected to "AL" and "AL" only, Akatsuki has no idea about it, remember the "AL" can communicate without speaking, and remember the "Akatsuki Goal", use Bijuu, wage wars, get hired, profit, or something in that sense the whole failure is not acceptable applies to this as well.
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:19   Link #10
nine_tailed_kyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
the AL looks like Naruto so much, it's like he's older brother
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:27   Link #11
Kyoshin
Senpai*
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlantis
This is really interesting. I'm very surprised, unexpected things happened, and I really hope Tobi is not going to die. He is one of the Characters that I thought was going to show real potential.

Kishi bastard, don't take Tobi away!
Kyoshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:30   Link #12
abazou
Uchiha Avenger
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
1st pics,
he reminds me of Yondaime

Spoiler for 363:


Spoiler for 363:
__________________
abazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:30   Link #13
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
The spoiler is confirmed, its real. It just lacks information, which is a good thing a taste is better then nothing at all any way. This is how I see the whole Sasuke escaping the blast thing, from the information provided, the only thing I can assume is Suigetsu lent Sasuke his chakra and helped him summon Manda (recall the time when Kabuto “assisted“ Orochimaru in summoning Manda), now we all know how Manda is he is very demanding and Orochimaru had to persuade him by telling Manda he will give 100 sacrifices in Manda's name later on.

So, in order for Manda to co-operate Sasuke put Manda under a genjutsu, and then entered his body, meaning resting inside Manda or took refuge inside him, think about it like Jiraiya's frog stomach summoning jutsu.
so you say in a blink of an eye suigetsu popped from nowhere while others are still listening their ipods and reading books,lend his chakra to sasuke where i dont see any point in it for suigetsu to rescue sasuke,and sasuke summoned manda cast genjustsu and rest...all happened in 1 second...sound much more fishy right now.

like i said either the spoiler is too shallow and misleading or this chapter sux hard...especially if tobi is ging to die...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:39   Link #14
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
so you say in a blink of an eye suigetsu popped from nowhere while others are still listening their ipods and reading books,lend his chakra to sasuke where i dont see any point in it for suigetsu to rescue sasuke,and sasuke summoned manda cast genjustsu and rest...all happened in 1 second...sound much more fishy right now.

like i said either the spoiler is too shallow and misleading or this chapter sux hard...especially if tobi is ging to die...
Hehe, that’s exactly what I’m saying (or at least that is exactly what I am assuming using the information provided from the spoiler) ! See, Suigetsu rushing to Sasuke’s side and lending Sasuke Chakra to summon Manda doesn’t sound that incredible or amazing next to. . . Tobi being dead, and some guy that actually commands the guy that commands Itachi. Makes you wonder who and how strong the one pulling the strings really is right? Maybe my Itachi is a good guy theory will end up being correct, maybe Itachi's true goal is the death of the higher power, creating Sasuke as his next of kin, maybe the higher power is Madara!! Let the theories fly!!!! Weeeeee!

None the less, the spoiler is definitely real its from Himajin its just lacking is all, just going to have to wait for the chapter. Also can't you see Hunter's spoiler tag? " confirmed spoiler translated by Sho:"
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:39   Link #15
nine_tailed_kyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
if the spoiler is confirmed then it is amazing IMO very big turn of events and a lot of things are unexpected, Tatami we didn't know where the hell was Suigetsu to begin with so yes he can show up at any time, the AL and the girl are revealed, if Tobi is going to die let him die he didn't do anything special since he appeared, people want him alive because they want him to be Obito maybe Kishi knows that so he tells them sorry there is Tobi dead lol in this chapter Kishi is simply doing the opposite of what people thought and maybe Tobi will survive, Sasuke cut him in half and he regeneraed i think so maybe he has something under his sleeve.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:47   Link #16
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if the spoiler is confirmed then it is amazing IMO very big turn of events and a lot of things are unexpected, Tatami we didn't know where the hell was Suigetsu to begin with so yes he can show up at any time, the AL and the girl are revealed, if Tobi is going to die let him die he didn't do anything special since he appeared, people want him alive because they want him to be Obito maybe Kishi knows that so he tells them sorry there is Tobi dead lol in this chapter Kishi is simply doing the opposite of what people thought and maybe Tobi will survive, Sasuke cut him in half and he regeneraed i think so maybe he has something under his sleeve.
well we now that karin is around so suigetsu cant be too far away...

if we take sasuke as centr point ,
'the balst is 10 km radius so anybody to live must be at least 10 km away.plus naruto teams radius is 5 km. , karin is in 15 km. so suigetsu must be around that distance.

so suigetsu coming and no other people is highly unlikely for me...why would he return to sasuke?why not any other member?

also i want tobi alive not because of the link with obito which i dont believe there is.his comic relief is fun and why kill such a char which is built up carefully?
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 06:07   Link #17
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Suigetsu popping out of nowhere would be the lamest thing ever. But it could happen, this is just shonen manga.

The other thing that's lame is that Manda can protect Sasuke from the blast. This blast is supposed to be uncounterable, at least at ground zero. Maybe 1 km away Manda could do the job, but Sasuke was right next to Deidara. However i will be ok with this solution if Manda dies in the process. So i hope the price is Manda's life, than Deidara didn't die for nothing. Anyway Manda would be useless against Itachi if he can disable it with a genjutsu.

Some years ago we had a debate of how could Itachi be stronger than sannins who have giant summons. My idea was that he could use MS to either cast genjutsu or do an amaterasu and burn them to death. From this spoiler it seems that even the regular sharingan can beat a boss summon. Well it was to be expected after we saw Sasuke in Naruto's mind dealing with the demon fox. A mere Manda cannot stand in the way of the great sharingan

I think that Tobi survived, however if his ability and past will be explained when Zetsu is properly introduced than there's no reason to let Tobi live. If there is someone who commands the akatsuki leader than it could be that Tobi is secretly that person's subordinate who is reporting to that person about akatsuki. Anything can be possible, i guess those who think the real leader is Madara will now be happy, and we will have more theories about the real leader being Madara, who is also the 3rd MS user. Also those who have theoires about Itachi being on a secret mission may be happy now, Itachi maybe wants to defeat the real leader, and maybe the Uchiha clan was killed by Madara after all
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 06:58   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
The only thing that comes to mind is Naruto manga is going to be ending very soon, also I feel like Kishimoto ditched Tobi. I think originally Tobi was meant for something but it feels like Kishimoto is trying to pack things up and quit while he is ahead, I mean face it lately there's been allot of “hoo, haa” about his writing so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to "cop out" its just so hard to believe that Tobi was a useless character, placed there for burst moments of comedic humor, and mindless entertainment? Its not just the Tobi thing its the whole revelation of "The Higher Power" (Makes you wonder if the AL is really the AL) and the Unknown Member, and orders from a higher power being "You must be the one to kill Naruto" all this, one cant help but get the feeling Kishimoto is trying to pack it up and end the Manga as soon as possible.
0Taku0, you say that the manga is ending soon at the end of like every arc
You could be right, of course, but every mystery revealed brings up more questions. Every time a member of Akatsuki dies it brings us that much closer to end of this saga, but the story has to move on somehow.

I do agree that this chapter marks a major turning point and does lay the ground for the final confrontation with Akatsuki, especially now that the (faux) AL has been called to deal with Naruto himself. He's made his full appearance and does resemble Naruto and Yondaime a little, but unfortunately for Yondi fans doesn't seem to have a relation with either of them being that he's apparently from the Rain village. The unnamed member looks pretty much like how everyone expected. That only leaves the question of who is the real leader (Madara enthusiasts get a chance)

As for Sasuke's escape, I'll say nothing about it because we all know he had to escape somehow. I'm not sure Tobi is really dead. It seems likely if 3 members stated that he died, however I still think there's a chance he survived. But if it's true, like 0Taku0 said, it was pretty much a waste of a character, especially after giving him such a strange ability and not putting it to real use.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:21   Link #19
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
0Taku0, you say that the manga is ending soon at the end of like every arc
Lmao! Alright, alright I'll admit it I do have a slight "fear" of what will happen when this Manga does end, a big part of it is because which Manga will I move to after, something like "Naruto" doesn’t come along often you know! In any case, I feel a bit comforted after thinking it over, because if you consider the introduction of "the higher power" (we seriously need to decide on what to call this guy) Kishimoto can use this and easily get a shit load more volumes out of Naruto, it doesn’t have to end with Akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
As for Sasuke's escape, I'll say nothing about it because we all know he had to escape somehow.
None the less, the main thing that bugs me about the Manda deal is not how it happens, not because of Suigetsu, or the Genjutsu to force Manda to obey Sasuke's commands. Its the simple fact, that Manda can actually survive the blast, If you ask me he should have been disintegrated along with Sasuke inside his stomach, however I will also not bother with this because its just as you said, Sasuke had to survive one way or another, and I'm not even going to call "Dumbed Down" on this one cause it will just raise unwanted debates.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He's made his full appearance and does resemble Naruto and Yondaime a little, but unfortunately for Yondi fans doesn't seem to have a relation with either of them being that he's apparently from the Rain village.
As for "AL" resembling Naruto, man you should see some of the insane theories flying around right now, I read this one where apparently Naruto is originally from the Rain and Pein was Jiraiya's student, she left Konoha because she meet "AL" had sex with him, and had a baby and the baby was Naruto she "abandoned" him in Konoha or was forced to. . . Yes I know, this is just one of the theories running wild there’s a older brother one, a uncle one, people will just do anything to make it fit its pretty amusing.

All the "AL" is Yondy, or "AL" is Madara might not apply to the "AL" any more, however everything that did can now apply to the "Higher Power", hell I was even considering my old Itachi is a good guy theory to be true, considering Itachi's lack of interest for killing his opponents, he might just be trying to kill the "higher power" because it was he who killed the Uchiha clan, making Sasuke his next of kin just incase he fails. Meh at this point almost anything would make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm not sure Tobi is really dead. It seems likely if 3 members stated that he died, however I still think there's a chance he survived. But if it's true, like 0Taku0 said, it was pretty much a waste of a character, especially after giving him such a strange ability and not putting it to real use.
Oh and about Tobi, I seriously believe he is not dead if you think about it like where Tobi is actually a spy for either Jiraiya, or whoever, this was the perfect chance for him to "fake his death" and leave Akatsuki with all the information he has now, even if none of that is true I believe Tobi will make his appearance again later on. It just doesn’t make sense mainly because of this, one of the main characters of the Manga (Sasuke) noticed something about Tobi and because Tobi was noticed Kishimoto has a responsibility to reveal him to us (the fans), no way in hell I can let the whole "I slice you in half but nothing happens to you" slide just like that.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-18 at 07:38.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:26   Link #20
Riku540
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Virginia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
1st pics,
he reminds me of Yondaime

Spoiler for 363:


Spoiler for 363:
Yeah... Too bad he's from the Hidden Rain.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.