AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-30, 02:17   Link #21
nubby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Why does it have to be Itachi that slaughtered the Uchiha clan? What if someone else slaughtered the clan and Itachi arrived right after it? What if the Itachi of that time was Pein's clone? What if Itachi was there but was defeated and spared by a sharingan user with MS? What if the MS user, not Itachi, killed everyone and used genjutsu on Sasuke to make him believe it was Itachi?

What if Itachi didn't kill his best friend? What if there are many variations of MS, but you could only obtain one of the skill, that's permanent, by performing a certain task or meeting certain conditions? .........................What if the MS user, who's not Itachi, has only one eye and wishes to obtain another eye with a specific MS skill? What if the skill this person is after requires that you kill your best friend?

Kishi sucks. He can change the story any time he wants to fix the plot holes he creates along the way.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 13:51   Link #22
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
Why does it have to be Itachi that slaughtered the Uchiha clan? What if someone else slaughtered the clan and Itachi arrived right after it? What if the Itachi of that time was Pein's clone? What if Itachi was there but was defeated and spared by a sharingan user with MS? What if the MS user, not Itachi, killed everyone and used genjutsu on Sasuke to make him believe it was Itachi?

What if Itachi didn't kill his best friend? What if there are many variations of MS, but you could only obtain one of the skill, that's permanent, by performing a certain task or meeting certain conditions? .........................What if the MS user, who's not Itachi, has only one eye and wishes to obtain another eye with a specific MS skill? What if the skill this person is after requires that you kill your best friend?

Kishi sucks. He can change the story any time he wants to fix the plot holes he creates along the way.
When Itachi was beating Sasuke to death in the hotel he used a genjutsu to place Sasuke back at the scene of the massacre. In that genjutsu Itachi replayed himself killing everyone in the clan including his parents over and over again to torture Sasuke. If he wasn't really the person who massacred his clan then it makes no sence for him to put himself in that position.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-02 at 11:01.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 14:12   Link #23
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
When Itachi was beating Sasuke to death in the hotel, he used a genjutsu to place Sasuke back at the scene of the massacre. In that genjutsu Itachi replayed himself killing everyone in the clan including his parents over and over again to torture Sasuke. If he wasn't really the person who massacred his clan then it makes no sence for him to put himself in that position.
Unless he wants to hide that from Sasuke who looked up to him a lot.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 16:00   Link #24
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
Why does it have to be Itachi that slaughtered the Uchiha clan? What if someone else slaughtered the clan and Itachi arrived right after it? What if the Itachi of that time was Pein's clone? What if Itachi was there but was defeated and spared by a sharingan user with MS? What if the MS user, not Itachi, killed everyone and used genjutsu on Sasuke to make him believe it was Itachi?

What if Itachi didn't kill his best friend? What if there are many variations of MS, but you could only obtain one of the skill, that's permanent, by performing a certain task or meeting certain conditions? .........................What if the MS user, who's not Itachi, has only one eye and wishes to obtain another eye with a specific MS skill? What if the skill this person is after requires that you kill your best friend?

Kishi sucks. He can change the story any time he wants to fix the plot holes he creates along the way.
Itachi did kill his clan because...... he said he did. What proof did you want?

But I agree with you, Kishi does suck.

Back on topic:

Itachi didn't kill Sasuke because of some overly complicated conspiracy involving angels, demons and anal probing aliens. He had to do that because that was the only way Sasuke would gain the ultimate sharingan: super-mega-autistic-stare-of-death-Sharingan level 5. This will make him immune to, hellfire, holy light and sodomy, and make him a living. See God made the Uchiha clan to breed his avatar but Uchiha got seduced by some mudblood, and lost his super-mega-autistic-stare-of death-Sharingan level 5 and got more and more dilute with each generation.

That's the big secret that was in Sasuke's flashback when he was fighting Naruto. In that basement basically outlines why it soooo important that Sasuke gains the super-mega-autistic-stare-of death-Sharingan level 5. After reading that Sasuke, despite just surviving his family's massacre, comes to understanding of his bro. I think he said: "oh so that's why....". If you thought it sounded out of place, well now you know. [/sarcasm]

But knowing Kishi, I'm not far off. The better plot twist would be Kishi hinting at a greater reason for leaving Sasuke alive, but in the end reveal that Itachi just could not bring himself to kill his brother out of love. Get the readers to think one thing but then show that Itachi had a softer side afterall.

But that's what a good writer would do. I'm not convinced Kishi is that good, but i can hope.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 16:09   Link #25
nubby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Back on topic:

Itachi didn't kill Sasuke because of some overly complicated conspiracy involving angels, demons and anal probing aliens. He had to do that because that was the only way Sasuke would gain the ultimate sharingan: super-mega-autistic-stare-of-death-Sharingan level 5. This will make him immune to, hellfire, holy light and sodomy, and make him a living. See God made the Uchiha clan to breed his avatar but Uchiha got seduced by some mudblood, and lost his super-mega-autistic-stare-of death-Sharingan level 5 and got more and more dilute with each generation.

That's the big secret that was in Sasuke's flashback when he was fighting Naruto. In that basement basically outlines why it soooo important that Sasuke gains the super-mega-autistic-stare-of death-Sharingan level 5. After reading that Sasuke, despite just surviving his family's massacre, comes to understanding of his bro. I think he said: "oh so that's why....". If you thought it sounded out of place, well now you know.
Is that you Kishimoto?
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 19:41   Link #26
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
Is that you Kishimoto?
Please n00b, gibits>Kisimoto
if you read my post you'd see why!
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 04:23   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Yeah it's more a Kasushi Hagiwara than a Masashi Kishimoto kind of thing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 15:37   Link #28
Rezard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
I personaly believe that the Uchiha were evil and Itachi killed tham because he hated them for that. If I were Kishimoto I'd do the following:

When advanced bloodlines were introduced, it was explained that some people hunted down those gifted people for their powers. It was also explained that some clans take special measures to defend themselves from those who hunt their bloodline. Example: Hyuga and their seal on the secondary family.

I think the Uchiha were similar to the Hyuga, they created a system to protect the sharingam. What was that? The leader of the clan would kill his younger brother for the MS, so they would have a invencible champion who would protect the clan.

Itachi didn't like this, so he despise his clan for being so coward. He killed Shisui in hope he would not have to kill his brother, but it would have been terrible if the other Uchihas began to believe the leaders were killing members for their own purposes. They would lose trust in the leaders. So Itachi's father wanted him to kill his brother still.

Beliving his brother is the only worth one, who trains hard to protect himself, he kills the entire clan and leaves Sauke alive to rebuild his clan. Since he is alone, Itachi wants him to be strong so he doesn't fall for those who want the Uchiha power. So he makes him follow the patch of revenge.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 09:55   Link #29
inyourmamabed
Yourmama
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bronx
Itachi didn't do nothing! he is no much of a wuss for that...... There no way you can kill your mother, father, and best friend, but can't kill your brother. Itachi didn't kill his clan if he did, it wasn't because he wanted to.

Most likely Oro killed his clan to see who was the strongest or he made all of them fight each other to weed out the weaklys. Just to get the you know what! Think about it theres many of clans he could of fought why his own. the hyuga clan would have put up a better fight. Only reason he left that sorry issue for a ninja alive so he can keep the blood line going.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:55   Link #30
Cmart
Green Beast of the East
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I'm pretty sure you're wrong about Itachi not killin his clan, but it definitely wasn't Oro or else Itachi would have killed him while Oro was still in Akatsuki.
__________________
Favorite anime shows: DBZ & GT, Yu-yu Hakusho, Zoids: New Century Zero and Chaotic Century, Naruto, One Piece, FMA
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.