AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 00:11   Link #41
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
YAY, finaly the last couple of posts actualy helped, thanks guys for your help. I guess i am just going to mellow down for a while and tell my other frend to as well (she might be even more determined then me!) and maybe, just maybe in about a month or so it will all work out.

Oh yeah and monir, that post is excelent, thanks.
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 00:57   Link #42
Almighty
-=GIF Sennin=-

Wow so many immature posts in this thread. Guess thats expected for the average Naruto user considering age groups here (I love being an old prick sometimes).

Let me start off by asking if she even likes anime at all? If so what kind of anime does she like? Does she actually listen to you guys when you talk about Naruto? Does she ever ask any questions about it? What kind of reactions does she have when you guys start talking about Naruto? Or maybe she just kinda excludes herself from the converstation completely cause your talking about a anime which she has no interest in whatsoever.

All Im saying is that more information about what her interests are would help us to offer better advice about how to get her to maybe watch a few episodes. Its more dependent on who she is as a person than just offering some generic advice. Take what I say for its worth and give me more information about her and I may be able to offer some pointers in getting her to watch it.

Please give credit to the GIF makers when using the GIF's on your websites.

Quote:
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear
Almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:43   Link #43
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty
Wow so many immature posts in this thread. Guess thats expected for the average Naruto user considering age groups here (I love being an old prick sometimes).

Let me start off by asking if she even likes anime at all? If so what kind of anime does she like? Does she actually listen to you guys when you talk about Naruto? Does she ever ask any questions about it? What kind of reactions does she have when you guys start talking about Naruto? Or maybe she just kinda excludes herself from the converstation completely cause your talking about a anime which she has no interest in whatsoever.

All Im saying is that more information about what her interests are would help us to offer better advice about how to get her to maybe watch a few episodes. Its more dependent on who she is as a person than just offering some generic advice. Take what I say for its worth and give me more information about her and I may be able to offer some pointers in getting her to watch it.
Yes, very immature.
By the way, your avatar is funny...
I watch it for like 10 seconds and it gets funnier...
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 04:38   Link #44
Zeratul
n00bie

Hunter has the reason for you
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote