AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-02-24, 00:14   Link #1
brtran
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Unhappy OHHHHH HHHOOOO !!!!! Where's the english patch?

There're plenty of great Jap-game out there but it is hard for me to get english patches from the net.

Would you guys please help, I am beggin you
brtran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 01:28   Link #2
rayearth
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
You can't find them because they don't exist. Only a hand ful of games have been partially translated. There are some companies that re-release the games in English, but they're pretty slow and _some_ of their choices are questionable...

Your only real choice now is to learn Japanese so you don't need any translation to play the games. Otherwise, sit back and wait with the rest of the crowd.
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 13:57   Link #3
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayearth
You can't find them because they don't exist. Only a hand ful of games have been partially translated. There are some companies that re-release the games in English, but they're pretty slow and _some_ of their choices are questionable...

Your only real choice now is to learn Japanese so you don't need any translation to play the games. Otherwise, sit back and wait with the rest of the crowd.
False

groups have translated fully

Dragon Quest 1-2r
Final Fantasy 5(long befor square did)
Final Fantasy 3(real 3 nes version)
just to name a couple
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 14:17   Link #4
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: U.K. London
Renamed the thread title (was: OHHHHH HHHOOOO !!!!! Where's the english patch?).
__________________
I want a unicorn.
ElvenPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 14:57   Link #5
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
False

groups have translated fully

Dragon Quest 1-2r
Final Fantasy 5(long befor square did)
Final Fantasy 3(real 3 nes version)
just to name a couple
I was under the impression that he was looking for PC game patches.
Oh well, the best place to look is http://donut.parodius.com/ in either case.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 15:33   Link #6
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
I was under the impression that he was looking for PC game patches.
Oh well, the best place to look is http://donut.parodius.com/ in either case.

some one told me about www.zophar.com

Never heard of the other
DekaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 19:46   Link #7
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
some one told me about www.zophar.com

Never heard of the other
Zophar is horribly out of date with patches. The Whirlpool is much better and much more up to date and is mostly dedicated to translation patches.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.