AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-11, 21:18   Link #201
7hour.4mdy!
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Send a message via ICQ to 7hour.4mdy!
i think is missing some rock lees gifs =) show to us ^^
7hour.4mdy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:30   Link #202
EliteJounin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty
Go for it. Just make sure no one else is currently using that one (which I dont think anyone is).
Alright, thanks man!!!
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 02:00   Link #203
aroon
[]D [] []v[] []D
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: carnegie mellon
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to aroon
hey uzumaki, im havin a bit of trouble with your tutorial. in the section where you talk about cropping it sounds like its as simple just just going to image crop. thats not working for me, crop is grayed out.

im trying to use it after getting rid of some frames in the manner that you describe [using the selecting frames and then using the trashcan icon]. ive tried selecting just one frame and going to image -> crop and ive tried selecting all the frames, neither works.

any clues?

im using the latest version of imageready btw.

UPDATE: nevermind, i totally figured it out. im used to jasc software, doh

Last edited by aroon; 2003-11-12 at 02:12.
aroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 02:13   Link #204
Almighty
-=GIF Sennin=-
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroon
hey uzumaki, im havin a bit of trouble with your tutorial. in the section where you talk about cropping it sounds like its as simple just just going to image crop. thats not working for me, crop is grayed out.

im trying to use it after getting rid of some frames in the manner that you describe [using the selecting frames and then using the trashcan icon]. ive tried selecting just one frame and going to image -> crop and ive tried selecting all the frames, neither works.

any clues?

im using the latest version of imageready btw.

UPDATE: nevermind, i totally figured it out. im used to jasc software, doh
From now on if you have questions about the tutorial please post them in that thread and not this one. This is for GIF requests and submissions only. That goes for everyone else as well
__________________
>>Reason behind my Avvy<<

Please give credit to the GIF makers when using the GIF's on your websites.

Quote:
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear
Almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 02:30   Link #205
aroon
[]D [] []v[] []D
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: carnegie mellon
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to aroon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hour.4mdy!
i think is missing some rock lees gifs =) show to us ^^
heres one i tried making. i havent seen this around here which actually suprises me. but then again mines over 50k. mebbe no one else can get it under either? anyway, i thought id post it even though its over. mebbe one of the veteran gif makers can do better.

aroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 05:15   Link #206
ryu_sama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the O.C
Age: 29
Talking

its seem funny is rock lee drunk ???????????
almighty wat do you think of my new avatar
<dance dog dance>
ryu_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 05:28   Link #207
ryu_sama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the O.C
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroon
heres one i tried making. i havent seen this around here which actually suprises me. but then again mines over 50k. mebbe no one else can get it under either? anyway, i thought id post it even though its over. mebbe one of the veteran gif makers can do better.

i redid it .i'm still new at makin gif so bare wit me k
ryu_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 05:39   Link #208
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Daly City, CA
Age: 30
Smile Chibi Gaara

Epsiode 55. From 00:26 to 00:28. Where his hair is waving to the left. That would look like a real nice avatar for me.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 14:10   Link #209
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Sonoran Desert
Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
aroon if you would give me the timeframe/episode I could try and redo it if you want
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 16:57   Link #210
Vaelen
Evul
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Vaelen
Kawaii_Sennin: I tried making one but it wouldn't look too good with all the subs and all.. Maybe someone with the Raw should try it...
Vaelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 17:34   Link #211
Almighty
-=GIF Sennin=-
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii_Sennin
Epsiode 55. From 00:26 to 00:28. Where his hair is waving to the left. That would look like a real nice avatar for me.

Here are the 2 that I made. They dont loop well because the clouds and moon move so I cropped it quite a bit:





And here is a Rock Lee Gif I had made on the previous thread thats decent:

__________________
>>Reason behind my Avvy<<

Please give credit to the GIF makers when using the GIF's on your websites.

Quote:
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear
Almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:30   Link #212
Grav
Gone
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Grav
Hehe, I've had two days off so I made this from the manga..

Edit: This is sort of a manga spoiler, click to view
http://www.pixelmethods.com/gman/naruto/manga.gif

ryu_sama you're improving

Almighty those chibi Gaara GIFs are nice. I hope someone uses them. So many people request and never use.


Are there any requests still out there nobody got to?

Last edited by Grav; 2003-11-12 at 22:16.
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:41   Link #213
SamGadsby
Vector Employee
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rochester NY / Lima OH
Careful Grav, you're starting to make gifs that are spoilers.
SamGadsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:20   Link #214
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Daly City, CA
Age: 30
Talking Arigato

Sugoi!!!!! Almighty thats a pretty good avatar. Keep up the good work.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:55   Link #215
Cort
What???
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Cort
I'd like to request one of the scene where naruto is throwing the kunai at zabuza

episode 8 21:14 - 21:17

Not sure if anyone has this already.
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 01:59   Link #216
Almighty
-=GIF Sennin=-
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort
I'd like to request one of the scene where naruto is throwing the kunai at zabuza

episode 8 21:14 - 21:17

Not sure if anyone has this already.
Here are a couple:





And btw, good call on this scene. I dont think anybody has ever mentioned it before and it is an awesome scene to make a GIF from.
__________________
>>Reason behind my Avvy<<

Please give credit to the GIF makers when using the GIF's on your websites.

Quote:
The blue sky is infinitely high, crystal clear...that's what the world should be...a world of infinite possibilities, laid before us, crystal clear
Almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 02:16   Link #217
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Sonoran Desert
Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Actually, baka-chan requested that same scene but I wont post it again cuz its hers
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 03:10   Link #218
It4ch[I]
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Konoha Village
can i have an avatar tt is in episode 29 ?juz ani tt iz naruto will do...

Last edited by It4ch[I]; 2003-11-13 at 11:39.
It4ch[I] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 03:17   Link #219
kanazuchi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Austin TX
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to kanazuchi


Is there any way I can get that one around that size but down to 40000 bytes? Thanks either way!
kanazuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 03:18   Link #220
Blue*Dragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: holland
Age: 26
Would someone make a gif from in that eps when Sasuke and Lee where fighting??

(dont know the eps nr)
__________________
Blue*Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.