AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-23, 14:17   Link #21
ryublade

Plus, people seem to have forgotten that the gennins chosen with the exception of Neji are all exceptional rookie gennins who managed to make it to the final stage of the chuunin exam which many other older gennins have failed. They may not have the maturity to become chuunin (i.e. responsible for a team and its strategy) but they sure have proven they have the power and strength needed to become chuunin.
ryublade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 14:29   Link #22
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryublade
Plus, people seem to have forgotten that the gennins chosen with the exception of Neji are all exceptional rookie gennins who managed to make it to the final stage of the chuunin exam which many other older gennins have failed. They may not have the maturity to become chuunin (i.e. responsible for a team and its strategy) but they sure have proven they have the power and strength needed to become chuunin.
not really. the strongest of genin (capable of turing gaara into pulp) may have screwed up in the first 2 tests... not being able to cheat, or opening the scroll.

how is it that neji didnt get into the final stage? he got to the big arena...

but if you are saying he didnt get to the semi-finals... true, but neither did shikamaru (he lost, but passed)
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-23, 14:56   Link #23
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
not really. the strongest of genin (capable of turing gaara into pulp) may have screwed up in the first 2 tests... not being able to cheat, or opening the scroll.

how is it that neji didnt get into the final stage? he got to the big arena...

but if you are saying he didnt get to the semi-finals... true, but neither did shikamaru (he lost, but passed)
I think he meant that they were all rookies, with the exception of Neji.
well to get on topic, Shikamaru doesn't know the current state of Choji, Neji, or Kiba. Unlike us, he can't just read the manga to find out what's happening. They were seperated, so there's no way for Shika to see what's going on. Both Choji and Neji were confident that they could handle their opponents, while Kiba just got seperated. As far as he knows, Choji and Neji are just resting before they catch up. Based on what he knows, Shika made good decisions so far.
Old 2004-02-23, 18:24   Link #24
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
hope neji comes back and saves everyone ^_^' hahaah ya rite ^_^

the whole tsunade not knowing that sasuke is w/ the 4 sound is the best reason i see and also that they are out of anyone stronger than shika's team i mean cmon, do u want iruka sensei fighting the 4 sounds!?!?! psh he'd get owned by jiroubu curse seal lvl 1 ^_^ i dunno it just seem that iruka is weak to what these kids can do now.
Old 2004-02-24, 06:12   Link #25
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I swear either people dont actually read the manga, or they dont remember anything that has been said.

There are no chuunin or jounin available to take the mission, everyone is already out on missions. They had to close the academy and send the teachers on missions, Kakashi, who was still recovering, was sent on a mission.

The only people available are the ones who were sent. (Dunno what the score is with those two chuunin helping Tsunade though, perhaps they arent combat ninja, more of a reconnoissance speciality).
Yeah thatīs right, but if the mission objective would be more important, i think Tsunade could have at least sent 2 more chuunin.

ryublade: Those genins werenīt choosen... Tsunade only told Shikamaru to gather a bunch of 5 people including him.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 06:23   Link #26
realdeal
The Real Deal

This whole saga woulda been much better if they made the fights in one go. IE Naruto Team vs 4 Sound nins. Stopping the 1v1 Would be quicker and it will look FLASH on the animated screen But I guess its tradition for animes to stick to 1v1..maybe having multiple fights at once on one screen gets too complicated.

BTW couldnt Kiba smell the oher jounins to track em? They coulda asked for help there.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote