AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-26, 20:44   Link #5241
bluey-hui
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, and I wanted to just drop by and show off some of my latest work and get some feedback on it. It took me nearly 5 hours to completely get right, which included the initial sketch, then the final outline, cell tweaking, colouring (in photoshop cs2) and finally the blue mat you see, also done in photoshop cs2. I use a pen mat for all my work.

you can find some of my earlier work like signatures and drawings on my deviant art homepage http://bluey-hui.deviantart.com/

Thanks again ^_^

Oh and one more thing, I've noticed people making comments about how they dislike the fan-art haruhi eyes, i tried to make mine as close as possible to the official work, please tell me if I hit it ^_^

Last edited by bluey-hui; 2007-08-26 at 21:00.
bluey-hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 02:10   Link #5242
ch0c0b0fr34k
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Hello xD. Can someone please post high resolution photos of these two pictures:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...1259350as6.gif
and only Haruhi in:
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=haruhibte7.jpg

Thanks alot!
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
ch0c0b0fr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 08:47   Link #5243
Claymore_Obsessed
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey-hui View Post
Oh and one more thing, I've noticed people making comments about how they dislike the fan-art haruhi eyes, i tried to make mine as close as possible to the official work, please tell me if I hit it ^_^
Hi and welcome, I really like your art!
imho the background's color fits well with her serafuku, and her eyes look great ^^
__________________
Claymore_Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 11:16   Link #5244
ch0c0b0fr34k
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey-hui View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums, and I wanted to just drop by and show off some of my latest work and get some feedback on it. It took me nearly 5 hours to completely get right, which included the initial sketch, then the final outline, cell tweaking, colouring (in photoshop cs2) and finally the blue mat you see, also done in photoshop cs2. I use a pen mat for all my work.

you can find some of my earlier work like signatures and drawings on my deviant art homepage http://bluey-hui.deviantart.com/

Thanks again ^_^

Oh and one more thing, I've noticed people making comments about how they dislike the fan-art haruhi eyes, i tried to make mine as close as possible to the official work, please tell me if I hit it ^_^
The right jawline and left jawline are offset. I can see where you're trying to go there, but the facial details and the face itself look like they're on intersecting planes. Still good, however.
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
ch0c0b0fr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 17:48   Link #5245
darkrulerx
Dark Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0c0b0fr34k View Post
Hello xD. Can someone please post high resolution photos of these two pictures:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...1259350as6.gif
and only Haruhi in:
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=haruhibte7.jpg

Thanks alot!


I have this image, if someone can fix it, better :3. Hope that you like it
darkrulerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:39   Link #5246
ch0c0b0fr34k
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Thanks for the effort anyways xD. I guess if no one will do it I'll use my extremely crappy photoshop skills to kind of cut it out. Thanks for the hig-res though =). Still waiting for the other one if anyone has it.
__________________
Signature removed by a Moderator because it was too big
ch0c0b0fr34k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 15:11   Link #5247
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
. . . .

. . . .

. .

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 03:34   Link #5248
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco


*runs*
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 11:30   Link #5249
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post


*runs*


Good job!! have a cookie!

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 12:40   Link #5250
bluey-hui
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
HIII heres my latest workkkkkk!!! It took just as long as the last piece, but I think I nailed it this time!! This came from a SKETCH!!! It was not traced!

bluey-hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 23:05   Link #5251
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey-hui View Post
HIII heres my latest workkkkkk!!! It took just as long as the last piece, but I think I nailed it this time!! This came from a SKETCH!!! It was not traced!

lol liar, good job of drawing haruhi singing.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 20:32   Link #5252
kazoo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
It's japanese "Doujin Manga".

Spoiler for nagato eats sweetpotato:


(sorry.. It's +18. but it's not prno. it might with +15 )

I translationed; sorry poor English.

Last edited by kazoo; 2007-09-01 at 18:53.
kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 22:23   Link #5253
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
^ are such pictures even allowed? atleast put it in a spoiler tag if if may not be safe for every one to see.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 01:26   Link #5254
bullrogg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: California
lol...scared me for a minute there
bullrogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 02:45   Link #5255
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Ok why is that even here and that bunny haruhi looks nice
__________________
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 03:00   Link #5256
kazoo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
^ are such pictures even allowed? atleast put it in a spoiler tag if if may not be safe for every one to see.
I'm sorry , sir.

I modificationed.
(I think ; is this manga's issue is mosaics?)
kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 08:08   Link #5257
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo View Post
I'm sorry , sir.

I modificationed.
(I think ; is this manga's issue is mosaics?)
np, when i doubt that not all age groups are old enuff to see a pic, put it in spoiler tags and give them a hint as to wat it might be beforehand.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 10:08   Link #5258
Animexcel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I haven't seen any Haruhi cosplay here in a while xD

Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 11:02   Link #5259
Animexcel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Here are some sketches I've drawn for Yuuko Goto, Aya Hirano, and Minori Chihara. I scanned them before I went to Anime Expo. I couldn't give it to them directly, I had to give it to someone from Bandai after the panel. I asked him if he gave it to them later on and he said they recieved it during dinner. So yeah...but Yuuko said thank you before she got it when I asked her about it during the autograph session ^^;

Animexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 11:27   Link #5260
game2007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I'm lazy to put them on Imageshack, so pardon me for the size. They're not really big though.

Spoiler for For size:


Spoiler for Haruhi on Mikuru action:


BTW, I'm still waiting for the doujinshi I posted to be translated.
game2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.