AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-25, 08:35   Link #41
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
I speak of a mano a mano fist fight where Shinji beats the crap out of Kira for justifying his sleeping with Fllay to Sai. Most epic character change evar.
dodgethis_sg is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 18:42   Link #42
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Eva 01 vs. CE Gundams isn't really fair as Evas have AT Fields. WITHOUT the AT Fields though it'd be Game effin' Over for Shinji.

Although, RahXephon would annihilate all of them put together. Or Xenogears, but that's not an actual anime.
AlphaDragoon is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 20:37   Link #43
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Eva 01 vs. CE Gundams isn't really fair as Evas have AT Fields. WITHOUT the AT Fields though it'd be Game effin' Over for Shinji.
Just for the record, I seriously doubt that. Evas are something like 40 meters, can run at near sonic speeds, and jump like crazy. Now, consider the size difference in mecha when thinking of the Evas' weapons. As was pointed out over on MechaTalk in a similar Gundam vs Eva debate, the size of a bullet from the Pallet Rifle woud be about the size of a Gundam's chest. PS armor or not, the pilot inside would feel this quite strongly, if the mech wasn't simply outted due to the sheer impact. And also, this wouldn't be a GSD fight where Kira's enemy will suddenly and conveniently lose piloting ability to allow Kira to win.

Anyway, yes an Alpha anime would be absolutey awesome, as would a scene of Shinji beating down Kira in that scene. Seriously, somebody, anybody, really needed to b****-slap Kira down there. He stepped way out of line when he said to Kamille's face that nobody in the Alpha Numbers experienced the suffering he has. Fllay's little whiny lapdog complaining and picking a fight with the whole ship because the seniors are crashing on his twist-my-friend's-arm party. Shinji's Eva whining has got nothing on that.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 20:44   Link #44
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Just for the record, I seriously doubt that. Evas are something like 40 meters, can run at near sonic speeds, and jump like crazy. Now, consider the size difference in mecha when thinking of the Evas' weapons. As was pointed out over on MechaTalk in a similar Gundam vs Eva debate, the size of a bullet from the Pallet Rifle woud be about the size of a Gundam's chest. PS armor or not, the pilot inside would feel this quite strongly, if the mech wasn't simply outted due to the sheer impact. And also, this wouldn't be a GSD fight where Kira's enemy will suddenly and conveniently lose piloting ability to allow Kira to win.

Anyway, yes an Alpha anime would be absolutey awesome, as would a scene of Shinji beating down Kira in that scene. Seriously, somebody, anybody, really needed to b****-slap Kira down there. He stepped way out of line when he said to Kamille's face that nobody in the Alpha Numbers experienced the suffering he has. Fllay's little whiny lapdog complaining and picking a fight with the whole ship because the seniors are crashing on his twist-my-friend's-arm party. Shinji's Eva whining has got nothing on that.
What Kira needs is a good Bright Slap, that will teach him.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 20:50   Link #45
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
An Eva's weakness though: it wouldn't be able to run very far from its mother ship or the Nerv HQ because of its plug...
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 20:56   Link #46
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
An Eva's weakness though: it wouldn't be able to run very far from its mother ship or the Nerv HQ because of its plug...
Hmm, true, but that would depend on whether this is an S2-Engine equipped Eva or not. It's possible to have any Eva equipped with an S2 engine, as all three Evas had S2 Engines in Alpha 3. Actually though, it's not like it would be a race, so it's not like the Eva is going to be running 10 miles from its power source or anything.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline  
Old 2007-08-25, 21:08   Link #47
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Eva 01 vs. CE Gundams isn't really fair as Evas have AT Fields. WITHOUT the AT Fields though it'd be Game effin' Over for Shinji.
Why not? If there is to be a fair comparison in the first place, both mechs should be at full power and not be nerfed in anyway. And the AT field is integral to the Eva so if you want to make fair, something on the Strike Freedom has to be removed as well. Maybe perhaps, the DRAGOONs or the Phase Shift armour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
An Eva's weakness though: it wouldn't be able to run very far from its mother ship or the Nerv HQ because of its plug...
Since we are talking about Eva-01. Have you even watched Evangelion to know that towards the end that it doesn't even need to to be plugged in because of the delicious cake it had?

And come on people, why would I want to include Destiny in an Alpha anime? I don't want to tarnish epicness. An Alpha is meant to a wet dream for mecha fanboys, not let some Gundam fanboy who think it's the end all of mecha to get his fix of reused stock footage and misguided directorship. Damn series is not even featured in Alpha 3.

Last edited by dodgethis_sg; 2007-08-25 at 23:31.
dodgethis_sg is offline  
Old 2007-08-28, 19:03   Link #48
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 24
hello have you forgotten that kira yamato is the ultimate coordinator besides with his god-like powers well gs vs uc will definally be omg!!!
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline  
Old 2007-08-28, 19:28   Link #49
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
hello have you forgotten that kira yamato is the ultimate coordinator besides with his god-like powers well gs vs uc will definally be omg!!!
In SRW universe it doesn't matter there are so many robot that could own Kira, Genesic Gaogaigar, King J-Der, and other super robots would beat him in about two second (if they were being merciful). He probably will piss his pant once he just gets a glimpse of Gunubster, Ideon, Shin Getter, and Mazinkaiser. And Kira can't compete with Amuro with Hi-nu Gundam.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline  
Old 2007-08-28, 19:49   Link #50
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
hello have you forgotten that kira yamato is the ultimate coordinator besides with his god-like powers well gs vs uc will definally be omg!!!
LOL Freedom VS Ideon would be fun to watch.

*starts to take bets on the time it take for Ideon to beat down Freedom*

Kira's weak shit in @3 when you compare him with the whole of the Alpha Numbers.
dodgethis_sg is offline  
Old 2007-08-28, 21:02   Link #51
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
LOL I actually skipped to the end of Evangelion and I didn't understand it one bit because it had Chinese subtitles... I missed that part wherein they didn't have to be plugged in anymore.

SEEDed Kira would have no escape if those super robots use the 100% concentration spell + Fury 3. at full morale to boost??
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline  
Old 2007-08-28, 21:51   Link #52
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis_sg View Post
LOL Freedom VS Ideon would be fun to watch.

*starts to take bets on the time it take for Ideon to beat down Freedom*

Kira's weak shit in @3 when you compare him with the whole of the Alpha Numbers.
Come on be nice you know Kira can't even scratch Ideon, it would be more reasonable for Kira to vs something like Kotetsu Jeeg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
LOL I actually skipped to the end of Evangelion and I didn't understand it one bit because it had Chinese subtitles... I missed that part wherein they didn't have to be plugged in anymore.

SEEDed Kira would have no escape if those super robots use the 100% concentration spell + Fury 3. at full morale to boost??
No need to even cast seishin, Freedom won't even be able to scratch Gaogaigar, Ideon, King J-Der, and Gunbuster. With their barrier Kira have zero chance of winning.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 00:32   Link #53
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
What Kira needs is a good Bright Slap, that will teach him.
If Fllay was alive, she would give him the BITCHslap. almost as good as the Brightslap and the Zeta punch, only it would target his hotblooded manliness that was somehow lost because of the Freedom and it would be Desert Arc Kira all over again. Then Bright would administer the Brightslam into the bridge of the Argama or the Whitebase if Kira got too hotblooded, or the Brightslap to make him sober as needed. The BITCHslap is for emergency purposes only. Lather, rinse, repeat.
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 05:04   Link #54
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Besides this does not deserve its own thread videos like these are usually posted in the Image thread on a regular basis.
Sety is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 06:31   Link #55
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Europe - The Netherlands
Age: 24
Quote:
hello have you forgotten that kira yamato is the ultimate coordinator besides with his god-like powers well gs vs uc will definally be omg!!!
lol, you have no idea what your talking about, do you?
The SRW universe overpowers anything and everything.

And btw, anyone care to explain why Kira needs a bitch slap? (other then the fact that you just hate him)
__________________
kaito-kid is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 06:50   Link #56
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Perth, Australia.
Age: 6
Nah, Kira wouldn't piss his pants. He'd just lose. Badly. Like... really badly.
__________________
Zenemis is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 16:07   Link #57
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 24
you're wrong besides kira will use strike freedom to take out all their weapons in just a god-like.

& there really should a uc vs GS series/special/movie
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline  
Old 2007-08-29, 16:33   Link #58
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
It seems to me this thread has been turned in to another VS thread. ( Aside from the fact i don't think this even deserves a thread). If you want to debate anything UC vs CE related, take it to the already existing versus thread - it is there for that purpose. Thread closed.
__________________
Skyfall is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.