AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-25, 19:05   Link #1001
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
this is my fav. commercial

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B4D1T1pwC4o
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 23:15   Link #1002
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Kisuke06 - that was a weird commercial. It made me say "WTF!?" ^_^
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 16:22   Link #1003
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboso View Post
this is my fav. commercial
This is mine. just listen to her. (its Norwegian)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ80sWlmB4c
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 18:10   Link #1004
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by malinn View Post
This is mine. just listen to her. (its Norwegian)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ80sWlmB4c
lol i could not understand a thing she said (^^)
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 21:31   Link #1005
Blaarg
^^;
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Blaarg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuke06 View Post
I was browsing on YouTube and I found the best TV commercial ever(someone may already have posted this, because it's not really new, but even so I think a repost is worth):
Haha, I remember seeing that a while ago. I had totally forgotten about it.
Blaarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 07:35   Link #1006
Flo
The Necessary Evil
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Peeing on Stinku's Grave
The Spoof of 300. (Rated F)

Some may have seen my 300 sig. This is where I got it.

Found this at some Chinese forum. Translated for easy reading. Enjoy.

Spoiler for part 1:


Spoiler for part 2:


Spoiler for Part 3:


Spoiler for Final Part:


Enjoy.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 07:40   Link #1007
Dene
Meow~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 27
Haha, thats madness! xD
Dene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 13:03   Link #1008
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
More sparta XD.

This is so wrong.
__________________
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 15:57   Link #1009
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
they killed sponge bob with a death note lol
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 22:10   Link #1010
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
More sparta XD.

This is so wrong.
Funny but cruel ^_^
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 23:26   Link #1011
laughoutloud
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
A big-city California lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer’s field on the other side of a fence. As he climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The litigator responded, “I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I’m going to retrieve it.”

The old farmer replied, “This is my property, and you are not coming over here.”

The indignant lawyer said, “I am one of the best trial attorneys in the US and if you don’t let me get that duck, I’ll sue you and take everything you own.”

The old farmer smiled and said, “Apparently, you don’t know how we do things in Texas. We settle small disagreements like this with the Texas Three-Kick Rule.”

The lawyer asked, “What is the Texas Three-Kick Rule?”

The farmer replied, “Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up.”

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer’s groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick nearly wiped the man’s nose off his face. The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer’s third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, “Okay, you old coot! Now, it’s my turn!”

The old farmer smiled and said, “No, I give up. You can have the duck!”

--------------------

With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. ~Abraham Lincoln
Feel the strain? Enjoy a good laugh at our site then: makesyoulaugh.blogspot.com
laughoutloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 00:26   Link #1012
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
nvm, delete...
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-30, 13:36   Link #1013
User65554
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I found this absolutly hilarious
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGMD8cL6IjE
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-31, 02:46   Link #1014
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
@Flo: LOL @ Star Wars and LotR parodies. The teletubbies.... omg i couldn't stop laughing.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 09:55   Link #1015
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Amusing programmer sayings, quotes and jokes.
And related...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTRAN manual
The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants; instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every appearance, the variable PI can be given that value with a DATA statement and used instead of the longer form of the constant. This also simplifies modifying the program, should the value of pi change.
  • "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."

  • "BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN."

  • "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."

  • "Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science."

  • "The human mind ordinarily operates at only 10% of its capacity, the rest is overhead for the operating system."

  • "The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and usually the programmer."

  • "Programming is an art form that fights back."

  • " 'Virtual' means never knowing where your next byte is coming from."

  • "If at first you don't succeed, you must be a programmer."

  • "If God had intended humans to program, we would be born with serial I/O ports."

  • "There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works."

  • "You never finish a program, you just stop working on it."

  • "Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."

  • "Programming is a lot like sex. One mistake and you could have to support it the rest of your life."

The Evolution Of A Programer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------



__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-01, 19:44   Link #1016
anti-random
We want chicken tonight
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Melbourne - Australia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughoutloud View Post
A big-city California lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer’s field on the other side of a fence. As he climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The litigator responded, “I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I’m going to retrieve it.”

The old farmer replied, “This is my property, and you are not coming over here.”

The indignant lawyer said, “I am one of the best trial attorneys in the US and if you don’t let me get that duck, I’ll sue you and take everything you own.”

The old farmer smiled and said, “Apparently, you don’t know how we do things in Texas. We settle small disagreements like this with the Texas Three-Kick Rule.”

The lawyer asked, “What is the Texas Three-Kick Rule?”

The farmer replied, “Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up.”

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer’s groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick nearly wiped the man’s nose off his face. The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer’s third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, “Okay, you old coot! Now, it’s my turn!”

The old farmer smiled and said, “No, I give up. You can have the duck!”

--------------------

With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. ~Abraham Lincoln
Feel the strain? Enjoy a good laugh at our site then: makesyoulaugh.blogspot.com
truly great, I couldn't stop laughing. I mean the old guy and the lawyer. Funny.
__________________

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-02, 22:25   Link #1017
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 26
lol @ Cats' post. Programming... I can't do it, but that doesn't mean that that stuff isn't HILARIOUS!
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 18:54   Link #1018
Kisuke06
I see...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 24
Some gifs for you all:



Spoiler for Others:


__________________
"I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies."
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 12:41   Link #1019
strung_out
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Send a message via MSN to strung_out
The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime
Don't think this has been posted yet... this is for the old school Transformers fans.

and I'll throw in this animated gif that made me chuckle a bit.
Spoiler for O_O:

Those are probably old by now but I hope it's new to some of you
strung_out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 12:52   Link #1020
azuma-blade
The Dominant
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raven's Ark
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to azuma-blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Some may have seen my 300 sig. This is where I got it.

Found this at some Chinese forum. Translated for easy reading. Enjoy.

Spoiler for part 1:


Spoiler for part 2:


Spoiler for Part 3:


Spoiler for Final Part:


Enjoy.
lol that was pretty funny
__________________
azuma-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.