AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-14, 13:10   Link #381
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
f*ck hell I'm stupid.
That's it. I'm going to re-read (watch?) raw manga .....
But I'm still jealous.
Why there's not anyone on internet who want to translate it? ...
*sigh* .... oh well
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:15   Link #382
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Hey, don't blame yourself...and about that translate thing, I don't know where to find it...but I know this great site: mangavolume.com but no Rozen Maiden yet
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 21:16   Link #383
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Ok.
I'm re-watching RM once again.
And now I decided to discuss imo intresting stuff in episodes....
Ill post pics from one ep each day...
So first ep.......
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Did they write that on prupose or what?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why did they tried to imitate coca cola? Why not some kind of japanese drink or somrthing else? (yakult XD)
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

There is "my computer" icon right? But that bar at the top.
Isn't that the one that internet have? so Jun have internet mixed with desktop? o.o
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I'm not pervert! But I wonder why does he have it... He didn't have cold or anything similiar...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I know everyone already probably know about this.....
But I can't help it... It's just way too funny XD
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Ok and how did Jun know he have to kiss it?
If something like this would happen to me, I wouldn't know that I have to kiss it. "Swear by this rose" ... I really wouldn't know what to do.
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why the hack did Shinku needed those two?
That clown wasn't powerful doll and I bet she could kill (or whatever she've done) him without them...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

What if Jun wouldn't have two drawers? XD... I have only one too...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Come to think of it... Do we even have any info about their parents?
I don't really care them... I just wanna say that we don't even know what they do or how they look like...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Did she spin like that on purpose or what?... Jun didn't really push her that strong....
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why did they have to tie him up when Shinku already took curse from him?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Take a look at the pic before this.... Those 3 dolls should be placed in that red frame on this last pic... But they are somewhere else for unknown reason...
And clown is missing too... weird...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

at last... final one.... Well this one isn't that intresting...
But his hand is just funny XD
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:09   Link #384
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Ok.
I'm re-watching RM once again.
And now I decided to discuss imo intresting stuff in episodes....
Ill post pics from one ep each day...
So first ep.......
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Did they write that on prupose or what?

Maybe
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why did they tried to imitate coca cola? Why not some kind of japanese drink or somrthing else? (yakult XD)

True, true...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

There is "my computer" icon right? But that bar at the top.
Isn't that the one that internet have? so Jun have internet mixed with desktop? o.o

I have no ideas
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I'm not pervert! But I wonder why does he have it... He didn't have cold or anything similiar...

It must be a habit...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I know everyone already probably know about this.....
But I can't help it... It's just way too funny XD


__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Ok and how did Jun know he have to kiss it?
If something like this would happen to me, I wouldn't know that I have to kiss it. "Swear by this rose" ... I really wouldn't know what to do.

Same thing with me
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why the hack did Shinku needed those two?
That clown wasn't powerful doll and I bet she could kill (or whatever she've done) him without them...

Yea, I kind of wonder about that...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

What if Jun wouldn't have two drawers? XD... I have only one too...

XD Maybe he would have to split the paper?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Come to think of it... Do we even have any info about their parents?
I don't really care them... I just wanna say that we don't even know what they do or how they look like...

Same thing with me
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Did she spin like that on purpose or what?... Jun didn't really push her that strong....

Yes...he didn't do it that hard yet she's such a klutz
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why did they have to tie him up when Shinku already took curse from him?

Take the point
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Take a look at the pic before this.... Those 3 dolls should be placed in that red frame on this last pic... But they are somewhere else for unknown reason...
And clown is missing too... weird...

I didn't notice that!
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

at last... final one.... Well this one isn't that intresting...
But his hand is just funny XD
He lost some fingers!?!
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:13   Link #385
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Lol thanks for comenting all of them...
Heh... It's funny how many intresting stuff you find out when you deeply watch anime XD
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:16   Link #386
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Lol thanks for comenting all of them...
Heh... It's funny how many intresting stuff you find out when you deeply watch anime XD
Yea, I did watch this anime called Negima!? which it was...weird, wacky, hilarious, and yet things's out of place XD
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:19   Link #387
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
OffTopic:
YUCK! I hate harem, romance and every love-related anime.
Negima....aaargh..*throwing up*
Well ok, tommorow I will try to find some intresting stuff in the second ep
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:28   Link #388
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
OffTopic:
YUCK! I hate harem, romance and every love-related anime.
Negima....aaargh..*throwing up*
Well ok, tommorow I will try to find some intresting stuff in the second ep
Yep, I really don't like romance yet I watch it cuz I like to see them doing stupid things or make no sense at all...

P.S. I like Evangeline and Chachamaru
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 23:07   Link #389
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Episode 2

Ok so ep.2.....

__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Yea so umm...... She eat.... But where does the food go? She didn't even know what toilet is so I don't think she do "that"...... So where the hack does it go then?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Ok first thing is that CD-ROM... Why does he have it there and not in PC?
Second pic...... Well you can see in the first pic in red square that there is nothing...
But in second pic there is those handkerchiefs... mysteryyy
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

It's really big window imo... And there are only few little pieces of glass...
Is that really glass from whole window???
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

why didn't she used her stick?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I just find this scary
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Ok.. Shinku hit Jun because he made fun of her because she didn't know what toilet is.... But second pic... That's taken from the time when Tomoe was already in the Jun's house.... So Shinku really did hit him that strong that he went unconcious?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Hina where talking about her previous master..... So this is Corinne????
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

This is what happened after Hina took Tomoe to Hina's N-Field....
So ummm.. I don't remember hearing closing it that mirror...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Food that Nori made for depressed Jun.... As you can see - Hanamaru hamburger..... But in the 5th ep.... He didn't know what hanamaru hamburger is........ Amnesia?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

100 solutions for teenage problems.... So why the hack is chicken on the cover? XD
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Mom is calling for Tomoe..... wow... She can her her from real world to N-Field...
I didn't know that is possible.....
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I don't know how you, but this was kinda really surprising.....
That she ran off like that.... I thought she would never panic.
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Shinku is talking about Alice Game in Hina's N-Field....... Hmmm...
Not only that that thing on pics isn't Rosa Mystiae, but she even got ring from it...That's really weird.... If that would be true, doll that obtained another Rosa Mystiae, then she could make another contract with person to be her medium...
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Why the hack did she bring also her Kaban?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

I thought that Shinku said "I can only be 30 minutes without medium"....
But wtf? Remember Träumend last ep? Suigintou also used Megu's power while she was in N-Field.. So Shinku can't?...... And even tho she said she is going without him (that means she won't be able to use his power), why does ring hurt Jun anyway?
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

Spoiler for space:

First of all, Hina didn't really used that much power.....
So there is no way this should be happening.....
Suigintou also used a lot of power from Megu.
But Megu didn't end up tied by feathers or whatever else.....
Mysteryyy
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

I think there was once said in one episode that dolls aren't able to move without medium..... So why did Hina still move? She could run away then and make new medium XD
__________________________________________________
Spoiler for space:

He's late?....... I kinda don't get this....
He didn't even done anything and he's late.....
I really don't get this scene....
__________________________________________________

Ok that's for today folks
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 10:29   Link #390
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Grrrr...I tried to answer your humor but it won't let me to cuz I type 10 words or so but it was more than that!!!
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 10:45   Link #391
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Sorry I didn't really understand that o.o .....
Man but it is very tiring to do posts like those -.-....
And I will put pics in thumbnails because if not, then its too big.
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 14:09   Link #392
Claymore_Obsessed
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
RozenMaidenSK, i don't have answers to your questions, but still very interesting posts! ^^

Imho that "cdrom" is a package of cd-r, those that are sold in "cakebox" plastic package...
__________________
Claymore_Obsessed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 21:21   Link #393
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Episode 3

Claymore_Obsessed - Thanks ^^...
Oh now I know. Thanks.
Ok so now episode 3...
__________________________________________________

I didn't know that chair can make itself invisible....
__________________________________________________

Well maybe thise clocks was there only for that scene because of that funny scene... But I post it anyway
__________________________________________________

Creators sure like to make things diissapear...
__________________________________________________

Ok but why can't live Hina at Tomoe while Shinku will give her power from Jun from their own house???... They don't have to be close to themself....
Jun also went shopping into far shop...... So Hina can go to Tomoe's house.
__________________________________________________

Jun didn't left house for really REALLY long time... And now when he finally decide to go out, he already have shoes prepared??....
Weird isn't it? They weren't there in 2nd ep...mysteryyy
__________________________________________________

It's just reflect in the mirror.... But anyway... Doors are opening themself... So... Suigintou can move things from far?.... I didn't know that...
__________________________________________________

Ok, there isn't anything intresting in this pic... But I just find funny their hair
__________________________________________________

This also isn't intresting... But I just wanna say that when I was writing this (I don't know how should I call it) for episode 2, I said that Hina could just run off after Shinku beat Hina, but looks like this is the rule...
__________________________________________________

Whoa... grandma have afro? o.o
__________________________________________________

This is imo the most intresting thing in this ep.... Voice at the other side of the phone..... That have to be Laplace.... And I just can't imagine Laplace using a phone XDDDDDDDD
__________________________________________________

And last.... What the heck is in that cabinet? XD
__________________________________________________

Ok that's all for today.
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 13:02   Link #394
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Claymore_Obsessed - Thanks ^^...
Oh now I know. Thanks.
Ok so now episode 3...
__________________________________________________

I didn't know that chair can make itself invisible....
__________________________________________________

Well maybe thise clocks was there only for that scene because of that funny scene... But I post it anyway
__________________________________________________

Creators sure like to make things diissapear...
__________________________________________________

Ok but why can't live Hina at Tomoe while Shinku will give her power from Jun from their own house???... They don't have to be close to themself....
Jun also went shopping into far shop...... So Hina can go to Tomoe's house.
__________________________________________________

Jun didn't left house for really REALLY long time... And now when he finally decide to go out, he already have shoes prepared??....
Weird isn't it? They weren't there in 2nd ep...mysteryyy
__________________________________________________

It's just reflect in the mirror.... But anyway... Doors are opening themself... So... Suigintou can move things from far?.... I didn't know that...
__________________________________________________

Ok, there isn't anything intresting in this pic... But I just find funny their hair
__________________________________________________

This also isn't intresting... But I just wanna say that when I was writing this (I don't know how should I call it) for episode 2, I said that Hina could just run off after Shinku beat Hina, but looks like this is the rule...
__________________________________________________

Whoa... grandma have afro? o.o
__________________________________________________

This is imo the most intresting thing in this ep.... Voice at the other side of the phone..... That have to be Laplace.... And I just can't imagine Laplace using a phone XDDDDDDDD
__________________________________________________

And last.... What the heck is in that cabinet? XD
__________________________________________________

Ok that's all for today.
Goshy! They really like to make things disappearing...what are they thinking!?!
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 13:15   Link #395
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Yeah lol. I'm now doing ep 4 .... Even Shinku will dissapear there XD
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 15:40   Link #396
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Episode 4

Here we go...

__________________________________________________

Doesn't he ussualy have lot of books or whatever it was there?
__________________________________________________

I don't even know how to comment this... But you can see the mistake...
__________________________________________________

Wooow~... She teleported herself with her kaban?
__________________________________________________

Lol, why does she talk thru window? can't she talk from that other side?
__________________________________________________

Lol... Now that's intresting...
__________________________________________________

This is not really intresting... But isn't that hand weird?
__________________________________________________

How can it flow when it's turned up?
__________________________________________________

Oh is that so?... Weird that this never happened..... And now it will happen exactly in Dream World?
__________________________________________________

But they did know how to get it....
__________________________________________________

Yay another Shinku dissapearing... Now even doll dissapearing XD...
__________________________________________________

And so, the magical window repaired itself, and lived happily forever and ever.
__________________________________________________

Remember how Hina used too much power from Tomoe and tomoe almost died? So lol..... Jun is already giving power to two dolls.... And even Suiseiseki later....
__________________________________________________

That's all ^^
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 22:10   Link #397
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Here we go...

__________________________________________________

Doesn't he ussualy have lot of books or whatever it was there?
__________________________________________________

I don't even know how to comment this... But you can see the mistake...
__________________________________________________

Wooow~... She teleported herself with her kaban?
__________________________________________________

Lol, why does she talk thru window? can't she talk from that other side?
__________________________________________________

Lol... Now that's intresting...
__________________________________________________

This is not really intresting... But isn't that hand weird?
__________________________________________________

How can it flow when it's turned up?
__________________________________________________

Oh is that so?... Weird that this never happened..... And now it will happen exactly in Dream World?
__________________________________________________

But they did know how to get it....
__________________________________________________

Yay another Shinku dissapearing... Now even doll dissapearing XD...
__________________________________________________

And so, the magical window repaired itself, and lived happily forever and ever.
__________________________________________________

Remember how Hina used too much power from Tomoe and tomoe almost died? So lol..... Jun is already giving power to two dolls.... And even Suiseiseki later....
__________________________________________________

That's all ^^
Gosh...it's really screw-up badly
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 00:26   Link #398
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Yeah 4th ep really have lot of bad mistakes XD
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 10:26   Link #399
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
No not ep 5 I just noticed something while watching ep 5 ....
Look at this...

Ep.1


Ep.2


Ep.3


Ep.4


Ep.5


Does he ever go (or Nori) throw the garbage???
Also one thing I forgot in ep.4....

Now bin dissapeared XD... Man ep.4 is really screwed up badly
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 12:37   Link #400
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
No not ep 5 I just noticed something while watching ep 5 ....
Look at this...

Ep.1


Ep.2


Ep.3


Ep.4


Ep.5


Does he ever go (or Nori) throw the garbage???
Also one thing I forgot in ep.4....

Now bin dissapeared XD... Man ep.4 is really screwed up badly
...The bin look same...not increase or decrease...gosh
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.