AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-09, 16:32   Link #241
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Oh... too bad from my country it's impossible for me to get it ...
Oh well. Maybe there will be someone in the future who will translate it on internet.
Well ok thanks for the info.
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 00:06   Link #242
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
I hate it when it's cliffhanger time...*sighs*
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 07:02   Link #243
Swiffy
Droppin' sleeves
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Greatest City In The World
Age: 23
I'm hoping that by the time TokyoPop gets around to the disheartening Volume 8, Peach Pit will have another publisher for A.K.A Rozen Maiden and I can be happy again.
__________________
Swiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 09:56   Link #244
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffy View Post
I'm hoping that by the time TokyoPop gets around to the disheartening Volume 8, Peach Pit will have another publisher for A.K.A Rozen Maiden and I can be happy again.
Yes, I agree with you
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 10:15   Link #245
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Waiting for the full moon...
Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara View Post
And it's not really that they changed names, it's just that they're being sloppy and not paing attention to what they write. Throughout the english manga, the names and pronunciations are fairly accurate and I haven't been through a single error that I can remember.

There have been a few screwups here and there, like Pizzicato to Pitch Cart and back again in a few panels. Though that's more due to sloppy editing than bad translation.
__________________
「無一物」
仏に逢えば仏を殺せ。
祖に逢えば祖を殺せ。
何物にも捕われる、
縛られず、
ただあるがままに己を生きる。
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 12:06   Link #246
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
There have been a few screwups here and there, like Pizzicato to Pitch Cart and back again in a few panels. Though that's more due to sloppy editing than bad translation.
In which volume?
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:18   Link #247
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Angel View Post
Hey, don't blame yourself...and about that translate thing, I don't know where to find it...but I know this great site: mangavolume.com but no Rozen Maiden yet
Like I said.. I have downloaded translated first two VOL's from mangatraders.com ....
But that's not enough for me...
Well but at least I have full raw manga and I can see Kirakishou anytime I want...
Damn if I only could read japanese.... I would translate it myself dammit
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:23   Link #248
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Like I said.. I have downloaded translated first two VOL's from mangatraders.com ....
But that's not enough for me...
Well but at least I have full raw manga and I can see Kirakishou anytime I want...
Damn if I only could read japanese.... I would translate it myself dammit
And you just post in a different thread...now where I am?
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:24   Link #249
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
It's because we are talking about manga so I moved our discussion here.
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:30   Link #250
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
It's because we are talking about manga so I moved our discussion here.
Oh I see...*get over confusion*
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 18:25   Link #251
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Death Angel - Darn, you were right.
Kira made first appearance in VOL.6 ...
Well thank you for correction...
And lol.. Now that I re-read (well re-looked at pictures)
I realized that phase 33 started really weird.

Corrine just came into their house.....
I want translated manga so bad ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I'm so sad
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:01   Link #252
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Death Angel - Darn, you were right.
Kira made first appearance in VOL.6 ...
Well thank you for correction...
And lol.. Now that I re-read (well re-looked at pictures)
I realized that phase 33 started really weird.

Corrine just came into their house.....
I want translated manga so bad ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I'm so sad
I think volume 6 will come out in 3 weeks (in America)
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:06   Link #253
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
I think VOL.1 will come out in 30 years (in Slovakia) T_T
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:11   Link #254
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
I think VOL.1 will come out in 30 years (in Slovakia) T_T
Seriously....you need some help!
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:14   Link #255
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
...
Yes I do T_T .... aaah~ .. Just imaging to see translated Kira's words......
*daydreaming* .....
.......
..............
.................
............................
..............
.........
.....
...
*back from daydreaming* .... T_T ... impossible for me ToT!
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:16   Link #256
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
...
Yes I do T_T .... aaah~ .. Just imaging to see translated Kira's words......
*daydreaming* .....
.......
..............
.................
............................
..............
.........
.....
...
*back from daydreaming* .... T_T ... impossible for me ToT!
I know how you feel... T_T cuz I can't read japanese too!
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 19:20   Link #257
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
But damn you have at least translated 5 VOLs...
and soon even TRANSLATED KIRA'S WORDS!!!!!!
*sigh*....
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 21:04   Link #258
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
But damn you have at least translated 5 VOLs...
and soon even TRANSLATED KIRA'S WORDS!!!!!!
*sigh*....
...Want me to send them to your house?
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 21:18   Link #259
•••Shadow•••
Love hater
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 22
Lol, if I'm not mistaken you are from America...
And I'm from the middle of Europe...
Also I would have to send you money.
But we don't have dollars here...
And I aslo think sending money thru post is not allowed.....
*sigh*
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 21:54   Link #260
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: in the Endless Forest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
Lol, if I'm not mistaken you are from America...
And I'm from the middle of Europe...
Also I would have to send you money.
But we don't have dollars here...
And I aslo think sending money thru post is not allowed.....
*sigh*
Well, I can buy them for you...just don't owe me at all
__________________
ALL THAT LIVES MUST FACE DEATH!
I SHALL BRING YOU PEACE!
-Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.