AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 94 20.84%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 58 12.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 59 13.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 58 12.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 43 9.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 27 5.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 14 3.10%
3 out of 10 : Bad 12 2.66%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 8 1.77%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 2.22%
-1 out of 10: I want the time spent watching this back 68 15.08%
Voters: 451. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-30, 08:36   Link #61
SirJeannot
AT Field
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: #animesuki
Age: 17
another rating

Quality: 7/10
Seiyu: 9/10
Script: 4/10
Adaptation: -/10
Editing: 10/10

Spoiler for global ending:


global: 6/10. it's all about makoto being, you know what :/
__________________
"facts Jeremy, facts!"
- non factual Jeremy.

Last edited by SirJeannot; 2007-09-30 at 08:44. Reason: forgot a point
SirJeannot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 09:06   Link #62
Tasdern
Kairin fan club member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Alexandria, VA
Age: 47
I think everyone is missing the implication that Kotonaha was pregnant and had an abortion. She recommended a “good doctor”. Latter, during the roof scene, she said how good he is and mentions that Sekai would have been able to see the baby on the monitor. This makes me believe that Kotonaha had been pregnant recently.

She also told Makoto that she wouldn’t be led astray again. I believe she was talking about the night of the festival when she chose someone else to have sex with because of her perceived loss of Makoto.
__________________
"When I grow up, I want to be a cartoon."
Tasdern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 09:24   Link #63
SirJeannot
AT Field
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: #animesuki
Age: 17
u got a point for kotonoha pregnant, but it could mean psychiatric help too. kotonoha looked out of her mind since makoto dumped her. and makoto wondered if sekai understood an abortion or psychiatric help when kotonoha mentionned seeing a "good doctor". sekai could have had a "false" pregnancy too (I don't know if it's the right expression)
kotonoha didn't get any better until makoto whispered some crap in her ears, so you might be right. but the characters often get different ideas from the same thing.
__________________
"facts Jeremy, facts!"
- non factual Jeremy.
SirJeannot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 10:32   Link #64
hipeach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
This show had a lot of potential, but somewhere around episode 9 it plunged downhill. The last few episodes were so artificial that I couldn't take the show seriously anymore.

It felt like the producers wanted to make Makoto sleep with all the girls in the show and then meet a gory end. This way the viewers get to see sex, fanservice and blood all at once. Sounds perfect doesn't it? There is just one "little" problem - a complete lack of logic and consistency in the show.

A good drama show (like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien) achieves the level of drama by putting the characters into really difficult situations and having them make impossible decisions, where there is sometimes no right choice. School Days does exactly the opposite - it presents its characters with regular mundane problems, that I'm sure a lot of people in the real world face, and makes the characters act retarded. Seriously could anybody buy how all of a sudden all the girls wanted to sleep with Makoto?

Finally, I get to one of the hottest and most controversial topics regarding this show...the ending. It was...how should I put it mildly...extremely distasteful and disturbing. First of all...even though Makoto needed to be beaten up senseless and Sekai deserved a good slap on the face and a spanking, none of them really deserved to die. Things like this happen in real life and they can be resolved in a mature fashion. So, even though I know the viewers are intelligent and won't do anything stupid, I feel like I need to implore all girls who found their boyfriend cheating not to kill him. Just dump his sorry ass! It's really disturbing reading some comments how things like this should happen in real life.
Secondly, the amount of gore in both of the killings was not necessary. A simple stab in the stomach would carry the message, and it would actually have a bigger effect.
Finally, some of the scenes were really disturbing...like Kotonoha cutting Makoto's head off and putting it in a bag, or checking whether Sekai was really pregnant.

In conclusion, I would not really recommend this show to anyone. It's really illogical and inconsistent and the ending is downright disturbing. I'm glad it's finally over and I hope people will stop fussing about it soon (though this will probably be impossible, given the level of popularity it achieved). I'm just mad that the producers used so many cheap tricks (fanservice, gore) in order to appeal to the viewers, while the consistency of the show clearly suffered. If you want to watch a really good romance drama show, watch KGNE.

3/10(just for some good episodes in the middle of the show: 5-8)
well, KGNE is great and nice show, but consistency? yea
Spoiler for KGNE spoiler:
And the nice girls falling for morons is a common inconsistency for harem anime
Spoiler for KGNE:
__________________
"i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 14:32   Link #65
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Stanford, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
well, KGNE is great and nice show, but consistency? yea
Spoiler for KGNE spoiler:
Spoiler for KGNE spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
And the nice girls falling for morons is a common inconsistency for harem anime
Spoiler for KGNE:
Spoiler:


Overall, I'm not saying KGNE is a perfect show, but in terms of character development and execution it surpasses School Days by a lot.
Darklord_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 16:11   Link #66
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Its hard to compare SD with KGNE given that the male leads act in a totally different manner - while one actually was able to redeem himself the other just totally lost that chance after the last, 5 or 6 chances
Spoiler for KGNE inconsistant?:
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 16:33   Link #67
Edgewalker
Nani ?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Emerald Forest ( yes its a real place. )
series ( 1 - 11 ) : 7/10
ending ( episode 12 ) : 11/10
overall: 8/10

Last edited by Edgewalker; 2007-09-30 at 16:34. Reason: oops
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 17:43   Link #68
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasdern View Post
I think everyone is missing the implication that Kotonaha was pregnant and had an abortion. She recommended a “good doctor”. Latter, during the roof scene, she said how good he is and mentions that Sekai would have been able to see the baby on the monitor. This makes me believe that Kotonaha had been pregnant recently.

She also told Makoto that she wouldn’t be led astray again. I believe she was talking about the night of the festival when she chose someone else to have sex with because of her perceived loss of Makoto.
You got a point. I never thought about that. Makoto did say " Kotonaha wouldnt say something like that" to sekai. Kotonaha must have heard it when he was talking sekai on phone. Kotonaha didnt know about it untill then and we can assume that She went to a state of denial, Since she was pregnant ( from Taisuke) and started thinking that she had Makoto's baby and that Sekai couldnt have Makoto's baby, Because She was his girlfriend. I think she became jealous of Sekai for not being the one who have Makoto's baby.
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 01:08   Link #69
hipeach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Its hard to compare SD with KGNE given that the male leads act in a totally different manner - while one actually was able to redeem himself the other just totally lost that chance after the last, 5 or 6 chances
Spoiler for KGNE inconsistant?:
Well, Saint Teresa is nice and kind and all good, but not everyone can become Saint Teresa. And although Makoto being a moron through and through, there are morons through and through in the real world, so my point is that, consistency-wise, KGNE and School Days are about equal for me and a Deus Ex Machina does not mean a flaw in character at all, for example a Saint Teresa coming down to solve all the problems does not mean Saint Teresa's character is flawed

Also
Spoiler for KGNE:
__________________
"i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 03:23   Link #70
Akida
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quality: 7/10

Nothing out of the ordinary, but nothing shoddy

Seiyu: 8/10

I thought it went well; there wasn't anything to complain about in this field after all.

Music: 9/10

Aside from an unmemorable opening, the use of inserts to build atmosphere and keep the atmosphere kept me watching much longer than I would've otherwise. A very powerful part of the anime.

Script: 4/10

Everything up to Episode 11 was groundbreakingly good. However, the script lacked involvement and sometimes decisiveness. Some lame lines spouted here and there pinged down the points.

Adaptation: 4/10

I have to say, if you watched this anime without playing the game as I have, you would've probably found the conclusion very messed up. It would probably be easier to bear with the end if you knew what was coming.

I personally think that trying to mix endings doesn't mean a good adaption.

However, it took a lot of aspects from the game, yet made sure it wasn't too much of the same, to give the viewers a twist to anticipate. The mixed signals was a good move from the animators. Its adaption was better than a direct follow-through of one storyline.

Editing: 6/10

Can't say it was good. Episode 5 in particular was a throw-off in terms of special effects (rather unnecessary "Oh yeah"s if I may say).

Ending 2/10

I'm sorry to say, but to end a series by a bout of irrational murders is not my idea of creating a good drama. This show could've ended perfectly without any deaths occurring. Also, to isolate the three from the rest of the cast in the last episode, what was the whole point of that? We get a story built around everyone, and suddenly they're irrelevant to the story in the conclusion?

Sounds like too much of an attempt to cater to the bloodthirsty demand of the fans, yet it's catering it to the point which shows how demoralising knowing how insensitive people are to death and murder (even rooting them on to kill each other). Sure I may have said I hope makoto would die once or twice, but that was in a semi-joking mood. Murder is not something to cheer for.

And most may agree, an ending like that would warrant a widescale purge of the anime in HDs from hooked turned spiteful viewers. Not an ending which people would want to buy, would they?

Emotional Involvement 8/10

The whole story got you involved really well; whether or not it was due to your support of his decisions, or your ability to recognise that you knew people who made mistakes like makoto. The flawed characters (hence their ordeal) was one of the winning points of this anime in my eyes.

Series rating (1-11) 8/10 . It really stretched our feelings about the stupidity of someone in puberty, yet wasn't unreal. It was so strikingly different and well done in execution up to 11 compared to the other serious animes this season.

Overall (1-12) 3/10 . The conclusion to the series destroyed whatever merits it gained. I definately would not think this is an anime worth mentioning or recommending to anyone else.
Akida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 04:52   Link #71
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
I found School Days to be a pretty good anime series...and a very unique one too.

Story - Episode one looked like this show was going to be a normal love anime about a couple having problems here and there...and right off the bat, in episode 2, we get the main male lead in this story, not wanting to be with the girl that he hooked up with in episode 1. As the episodes go more down the road, the more messed up this story becomes and the more girls in the school gets involved with this male character lead. Leading up to the breaking point in the last two episodes. The ending was pretty reasonable...everything from what happened to the beginning to end, came back to haunt these three friends at the end.

Music - Since this anime was an adaptation from a original computer visual novel game of the same name, the music was pretty much the highlight of this show. I liked the various ending theme songs and insert songs (which were pretty much the ending songs though) that were used in this show. Each of the songs matched up perfectly to whatever happened in each episode...whether it was sad or a happy thing, the ending song would tell all. The opening theme was also enjoyable...but experienced people who had played the game say that the original opening for the game beats the anime opening any day. The BGM used throughout the whole series was also enjoyable.

Seiyuu - They were alright. Same cast used to do the original game, but they're names are displayed differently from game credits to the anime credits. Although, Makoto's seiyuu sure did sound annoying most of the time due to his unstoppable whining, but he did a good job doing that though.

Animation - Not bad, though the ending episode had pretty good animation though compared to all the episodes in the series.

Overall - A very entertaining, yet this anime makes you angry at all the events that are happening to all the characters in this show. Especially to the three main lead characters. I felt like destroying my computer a couple of times all because of every episode becoming so messed up at the end, that it was almost becoming unbearable. The ending was crazy but it made sense as to how it all became that way though. Casual anime watchers may enjoy this, though the first episode is a deception to whats ahead in this show though. Hardcore anime watchers might also want to check this out, even though if you haven't played the game. Its pretty different from your normal harem/love/love triangle animes.

8/10
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-01, 11:45   Link #72
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
This show had a lot of potential, but somewhere around episode 9 it plunged downhill. The last few episodes were so artificial that I couldn't take the show seriously anymore.

It felt like the producers wanted to make Makoto sleep with all the girls in the show and then meet a gory end. This way the viewers get to see sex, fanservice and blood all at once. Sounds perfect doesn't it? There is just one "little" problem - a complete lack of logic and consistency in the show.

A good drama show (like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien) achieves the level of drama by putting the characters into really difficult situations and having them make impossible decisions, where there is sometimes no right choice. School Days does exactly the opposite - it presents its characters with regular mundane problems, that I'm sure a lot of people in the real world face, and makes the characters act retarded. Seriously could anybody buy how all of a sudden all the girls wanted to sleep with Makoto?

Finally, I get to one of the hottest and most controversial topics regarding this show...the ending. It was...how should I put it mildly...extremely distasteful and disturbing. First of all...even though Makoto needed to be beaten up senseless and Sekai deserved a good slap on the face and a spanking, none of them really deserved to die. Things like this happen in real life and they can be resolved in a mature fashion. So, even though I know the viewers are intelligent and won't do anything stupid, I feel like I need to implore all girls who found their boyfriend cheating not to kill him. Just dump his sorry ass! It's really disturbing reading some comments how things like this should happen in real life.
Secondly, the amount of gore in both of the killings was not necessary. A simple stab in the stomach would carry the message, and it would actually have a bigger effect.
Finally, some of the scenes were really disturbing...like Kotonoha cutting Makoto's head off and putting it in a bag, or checking whether Sekai was really pregnant.

In conclusion, I would not really recommend this show to anyone. It's really illogical and inconsistent and the ending is downright disturbing. I'm glad it's finally over and I hope people will stop fussing about it soon (though this will probably be impossible, given the level of popularity it achieved). I'm just mad that the producers used so many cheap tricks (fanservice, gore) in order to appeal to the viewers, while the consistency of the show clearly suffered. If you want to watch a really good romance drama show, watch KGNE.

3/10(just for some good episodes in the middle of the show: 5-8)
Darklord touched on so many good points about the School Days inner workings. I think the current arguments going on in the thread are differences in weather one took the anime seriously or not.

Looking over almost every post in the episode 12 thread and the overall series impressions, majority of the post are the same within each camp. The people who hated the series mainly point to the complete lack of direction or the cheap tricks used to try to keep the viewers attention. Episode 7 was when i noticed it was going downhill. The series managed to combine sex, drama and gore all in one, and i for one think that was the intention from the start. Make no mistake the writers knew what they doing with the direction it took. Do i think it sucked? HELL YES but i see their point of view. You would probably find more people who liked the series than hated it. This kind of series is so easy to do because you can get away with solving nothing while taking minimal effort with the ending. Honestly, the problems in School Days were not that bad KGNE problems were way more difficult and managed to keep the series interesting without relying on bloodshed and murder.

Comparing School Days to KGNE is just a travesty and school days is no where near the same level of quality that KGNE was. I think if you took School Days seriously then you were disappointed but if you were not looking to get anything out it then you were satisfied because you didnt invest anything into it.

Deathkillz I totally agree with you about Haurka in KGNE all the way
__________________

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-10-01 at 11:55. Reason: Forgot something
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 18:20   Link #73
taelrak
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Hrm, maybe this is an impossibility at this point given the anime community here who tend to keep on top of things, the hype this series built up, and the whole incident with the delays and all, but I'm curious to see what people who have had absolutely no prior knowledge of the story whatsoever thought of it. (i.e. didn't read any spoilers or even any hints of even the type of endings that could've been possible, didn't follow the discussions here, and didn't pay too much attention to the final episode delay).
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 20:45   Link #74
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
I gave it a one simply because this series was that: Painful.

Seriously, has there ever been a character made who amounted to a bigger pile of dog crap than Makoto? This guy gives all other Makoto's of the world a bad name. If I ever meet someone on the street named Makoto I'll probably punch him in the face.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 21:04   Link #75
taelrak
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin View Post
I gave it a one simply because this series was that: Painful.

Seriously, has there ever been a character made who amounted to a bigger pile of dog crap than Makoto? This guy gives all other Makoto's of the world a bad name. If I ever meet someone on the street named Makoto I'll probably punch him in the face.
Wouldn't that mean the series was "good" from a certain point of view since its characters managed to evoke such a strong reaction? Sure, the anime may have had other motives for doing so - simply to throw as much shock-value at the audience to provoke a reaction, but in the end those motives don't matter. They succeeded in making you hate the main character didn't they?

Besides, if you did that, you'd end up punching a whole lot of people - there are quite a lot of people who think and act the way he did, albeit not necessarily quite as extreme.

People get into multiple relationships and casual sex all the time in real life. Sad as it is, in reality, people do get raped daily, pregnant teenage mothers are abandoned daily, irresponsible immature brats get off scot-free all the time, and people do kill others daily. Obviously the anime simplified the psychology of it all, but isolated instances of all of the above occurs all the time. Life IS that messed up for many many people, and there are many HS boys who are as irresponsible as Makoto. It's just pure luck that they don't create consequences as extreme since most people don't behave the way the girls do in the anime.
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 22:51   Link #76
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
Thanks for the after school special.

I was joking.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 02:37   Link #77
Mew 2
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
This ending was qite unexpected for me because I thaught that it would end in the same old school love way. But this ending was perfect. Well a little bit
Spoiler for episode:
for the protagonists but perfect.

In my opinion the whole anime should recive a high ranking.

Oh! and about my ranking:

Quality: 9/10
Seiyu: 8/10
Script: 6/10
__________________
Mew 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 14:31   Link #78
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Comparing School Days to KGNE is just a travesty and school days is no where near the same level of quality that KGNE was. I think if you took School Days seriously then you were disappointed but if you were not looking to get anything out it then you were satisfied because you didnt invest anything into it.
A statement i have to agree

Seriously though - whoever expected the series to be "serious" and to touch upon a more serious and deeper relationship/issues that is present in KGNE would be heavily disappointed that all they got was a cop-out (hence where the "its a waste of my time" came from). Though school days was never ment to be a serious or deep series i tend to look at it as if it were some parody of all those "happily ever after" harem series out there that shouldnt have been due to a fcked up male lead who never gets their just desserts >.>

It isnt everyday you see such killings which is what makes this series so special (or maybe turn people off because they never got the ending they expected - ie for makoto to pick either kotonoha or sekai). But really now...does a bastard like him deserve anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelrak View Post
Hrm, maybe this is an impossibility at this point given the anime community here who tend to keep on top of things, the hype this series built up, and the whole incident with the delays and all, but I'm curious to see what people who have had absolutely no prior knowledge of the story whatsoever thought of it. (i.e. didn't read any spoilers or even any hints of even the type of endings that could've been possible, didn't follow the discussions here, and didn't pay too much attention to the final episode delay).
I'm curious to know too (but i would guess that it is hard for a viewer to not know what they are expecting due to all the untagged spoilers flying around beforehand >.> even i had no choice by to spoiler myself...)
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 16:32   Link #79
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Stanford, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Seriously though - whoever expected the series to be "serious" and to touch upon a more serious and deeper relationship/issues that is present in KGNE would be heavily disappointed that all they got was a cop-out (hence where the "its a waste of my time" came from). Though school days was never ment to be a serious or deep series i tend to look at it as if it were some parody of all those "happily ever after" harem series out there that shouldnt have been due to a fcked up male lead who never gets their just desserts >.>
Indeed I used to take this series seriously because it showed some potential in the earlier and middle episodes but somewhere around episode 8 I couldn't take it seriously anymore. If I don't look at it as a serious romance drama show, there is nothing more to it that is worth watching. The characters are not likable, the plot is forced and illogical and there was almost no comedy at all. You say it is a parody, but parodies are supposed to be funny. Maybe some people found it funny, simply because of how ridiculous it was at times, but this is not the kind of humor I was talking about.

Also, you mention those "happily ever after" endings of harem shows. I do not think any of those endings is in the "everybody lived happily ever after" category. Usually the characters have changed and matured and there is always someone who does not end up happy. Also, I'm probably misunderstanding you but I hope you are not suggesting that all male leads deserve Makoto's fate. It's true that most(not all) harem male leads are weak and indecisive throughout the show, but in the end they usually grow up and redeem themselves in a way. I never thought any other harem show had an inconsistent ending - having the guy remain a weak-willed jerk until the end and ending up with no one(like I think you are suggesting) would ruin the purpose of the show. For me this purpose is to show the character make mistakes and learn from them and become a better man in the end.

Spoiler:
__________________
Darklord_bg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-03, 17:05   Link #80
BakaOnna
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
This series was... lame. The best word I can use to describe it is roadkill. You can't look away even when you want to; at least that was the case with me. Oh, it was a trainwreck all right... one massive trainwreck.

The major problem I had with this series was the characterization/characters, and I hold that aspect to high regard when judging anime. Why were they so stupid and annoying? It wasn't just because of that. It seemed as if the scriptors/writers intentially made them do stupid things just for the shock factor. Episode 11, anyone? Why the hell would all those girls, even when they already have love interests/boyfriends, all sleep with Makoto? That is not away to development character; if anything, it's making them out of character. This aspect gets a 1/10 from me.

Next, the plot. Wow, can you say crazy? And not in the good sense either. I admit, the execution of the plot was pretty well done, but why? Again, ep. 11! It made no sense and came out of nowhere.

The other aspects, such as music, art, sakuga, etc. were average. Nothing to extradinary.

Overall, I gave this a 6/10, mainly because of the last episode. It it hadn't for that, this anime a 3 or 4.

Last edited by BakaOnna; 2007-10-03 at 17:17.
BakaOnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.