AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 231 49.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 60 12.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 30 6.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 2.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 11 2.38%
3 out of 10 : Bad 11 2.38%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 62 13.39%
Voters: 463. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-10-01, 02:53   Link #621
ok_wtv
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere
Just saw the game ending where Sekai dies.. Lotsa blood at the neck there
Sorry if i'm being annoying but i'd like to ask smth.. Why the heck did Makoto say "Thank Goodness" when he was getting his guts stabbed by Sekai? Was it cause his troubles were over? Guilt? Regret? Just being curious here
ok_wtv is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 03:11   Link #622
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ok_wtv View Post
Just saw the game ending where Sekai dies.. Lotsa blood at the neck there
Sorry if i'm being annoying but i'd like to ask smth.. Why the heck did Makoto say "Thank Goodness" when he was getting his guts stabbed by Sekai? Was it cause his troubles were over? Guilt? Regret? Just being curious here
It's a translation error. He merely called out Sekai's name.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 03:18   Link #623
ok_wtv
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It's a translation error. He merely called out Sekai's name.
Ah.. I see.. Thank you !
ok_wtv is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 04:36   Link #624
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Although, I was hoping for a little knife fight with Kotonoha and Sekai on top of the roof...that would have been interesting, but Kotonoha was just too fast and reacted pretty sharp.
I was watching this episode a second time and I noticed
Spoiler for scenes:
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:22   Link #625
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ok_wtv View Post
Just saw the game ending where Sekai dies.. Lotsa blood at the neck there
Sorry if i'm being annoying but i'd like to ask smth.. Why the heck did Makoto say "Thank Goodness" when he was getting his guts stabbed by Sekai? Was it cause his troubles were over? Guilt? Regret? Just being curious here
There is no definite answer for that. Some people interpret it as Makoto seeing that She ( sekai ) isnt pregnant. And some people interpret it as Makoto seeing that she is pregnant and the baby is safe ( not aborted).

I personally think that Makoto was happy the baby wasnt aborted and he was glad.





Now i have my own question. Why did Sekai got so angrey when he got his last Makoto PM? The one that told her to go to see a doctor that Kotonaha know.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It's a translation error. He merely called out Sekai's name.

I thought It said " Sou Ka" = I see.... If i am not wrong " Sou Ka" is inormal way of saying " Sou desu ka" = ( Is that so, That is so, i undrestand, i see). I am not a native speaker ( just took few semester of japanese in college) , so i might be wrong. If thats the case their tranlation wouldnt be that off.
__________________

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-10-01 at 05:36.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:30   Link #626
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
There is no definite answer for that. Some people interpret it as Makoto seeing that She ( sekai ) isnt pregnant. And some people interpret it as Makoto seeing that she is pregnant and the baby is safe ( not aborted).

I personally think that Makoto was happy the baby wasnt aborted and he was glad.





Now i have my own question. Why did Sekai got so angrey when he got his last Makoto PM? The one that told her to go to see a doctor that Kotonaha know.
Maybe because she didn't want to abort the baby and she just wants Makoto to feel concern for the baby and herself. Seeing that message from Makoto, she thought he had second thoughts and wanted to be with her and the baby, but instead got a message about abortion and such.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:44   Link #627
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Maybe because she didn't want to abort the baby and she just wants Makoto to feel concern for the baby and herself. Seeing that message from Makoto, she thought he had second thoughts and wanted to be with her and the baby, but instead got a message about abortion and such.
Thats what i thought too, But from other threads i read that, She might have thought Makoto meant she needed Psychiatric help. Which is making me confused .


Also Sekai wasnt going to kill Makoto untill she read that massege. So she was still in the calm normal mode. But after she read that massege she snapped. So i am thinking there was more meaning to that massege.

Maybe Sekai wanted to have the baby and she thought of makoto trying to even take away the baby from her ( as she called him despicable and only wanting happiness for himself and kotonaha). So still i guess there is no one real answer .
__________________

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-10-01 at 07:34.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:47   Link #628
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
The thing is the abortion is something very disastrous for a mother.

Basically, it has many messages behind it:
-I don't want to have anything with you (as the arrival of a baby is sign of a family life)
-I don't want to take responsability
-Forget about what we did (... i just have fun sex with you)

it has also a very negative impact, as Sekai loves her baby, and more as it is makoto's. however, his denial and request for abortion is like "kill him/her for me please, kthx"
that's why Sekai completely broke and told him he was despicable.

Sekai didn't broke because she was utterly dumped (as she doesn't kill him when dumped except in "to my children), but got berserk because she didn't represent anything to him, and asked to kill the living proof they "are in love"
Klashikari is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:55   Link #629
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The thing is the abortion is something very disastrous for a mother.

Basically, it has many messages behind it:
-I don't want to have anything with you (as the arrival of a baby is sign of a family life)
-I don't want to take responsability
-Forget about what we did (... i just have fun sex with you)

it has also a very negative impact, as Sekai loves her baby, and more as it is makoto's. however, his denial and request for abortion is like "kill him/her for me please, kthx"
that's why Sekai completely broke and told him he was despicable.

Sekai didn't broke because she was utterly dumped (as she doesn't kill him when dumped except in "to my children), but got berserk because she didn't represent anything to him, and asked to kill the living proof they "are in love"

i was thinking the same thoughts as you said, but i just couldnt put it all togeher . But yeah i completly agree with you. I dont think she broked , because she dumped.

Well i think that is an extra reason as why i think Sekai loved makoto more than Kotonaha. Kotonaha was going to kill him because she was dumped, even though they didnt spend that much time together any ways. If you compare Sekai and kotonaha, The person who was really abused by makoto was Sekai.
__________________

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2007-10-01 at 07:35.
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 05:57   Link #630
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The thing is the abortion is something very disastrous for a mother.

Basically, it has many messages behind it:
-I don't want to have anything with you (as the arrival of a baby is sign of a family life)
-I don't want to take responsability
-Forget about what we did (... i just have fun sex with you)

it has also a very negative impact, as Sekai loves her baby, and more as it is makoto's. however, his denial and request for abortion is like "kill him/her for me please, kthx"
that's why Sekai completely broke and told him he was despicable.

Sekai didn't broke because she was utterly dumped (as she doesn't kill him when dumped except in "to my children), but got berserk because she didn't represent anything to him, and asked to kill the living proof they "are in love"
Thats harsh, but its reality though. It all makes sense and why Sekai would have the pure intent to kill after reading such a message. I guess having a baby in life means that you and your partner are ready to take on a big step in life...and thats raising a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post

Well i think that is an extra reason as why i think Sekai loved makoto more than Kotonaha. Kotonaha was going to kill him because she was dumped, even though they didnt spend that much time together any ways. If you compare Sekai and kotonaha, The person who was really abused by makoto was Sekai.
Next to Klashikari's reasoning, that also may be true. Out of all the girls that Makoto ever flirted and "did it" with, he spent the most of his time with Sekai. Heck, he even danced with her at the festival during the bonfire dance, which was suppose to be a very special event for a couple that is really serious.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 06:01   Link #631
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Well i think that is an extra reason as why i think Sekai loved makoto more than Kotonaha. Kotonaha was going to kill him because she was dumped, even though they didnt spend that much time together any ways. If you compare Sekai and kotonaha, The person who was really abused by makoto was Sekai.
Huh, not, that's uncorrect. In either the anime or game, Kotonoha doesn't harbor any murderous intent towards Makoto.
She has a pesky denial state, as "it must be the other girl fault that Makoto-kun is "being wrong" for a little while".
As demonstrated in her delirium speech in this episode, Kotonoha believes that Makoto was waiting for her, even after that sheer amount of cheating.

Kotonoha has a steel blind love towards Makoto, it is hard to say whoever between the 2 is more in love.
That said, you can say Sekai was the "most conscious" between the 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Thats harsh, but its reality though. It all makes sense and why Sekai would have the pure intent to kill after reading such a message. I guess having a baby in life means that you and your partner are ready to take on a big step in life...and thats raising a family.
I also forgot one point: the way and the content of the messages were also a very crushing manner to say so.
Using a message, not even the phone or directly is a huge sign of cowardice, and add a big weight of "i don't want to deal with you anymore".
And the "subtle and tactless" form was not a good point either.

In fact, it couldn't be worse, until Makoto say bluntly "do abortion please".

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-10-01 at 06:14.
Klashikari is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 06:12   Link #632
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post


I also forgot one point: the way and the content of the messages were also a very crushing manner to say so.
Using a message, not even the phone or directly is a huge sign of cowardness, and add a big weight of "i don't want to deal with you anymore".
And the "subtle and tactless" form was not a good point either.

In fact, it couldn't be worse, until Makoto say bluntly "do abortion please".
Yea, it could have been worse just like you have said, but the message was also a sign of being a coward and not having the guts to say it in front of Sekai either in person or voice.
hahah Makoto telling Sekai "do abortion please" in front of her face during their meeting at Makoto's place...she would have killed him in less than a second after that message.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 06:26   Link #633
mist2123
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: M.U
Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Yea, it could have been worse just like you have said, but the message was also a sign of being a coward and not having the guts to say it in front of Sekai either in person or voice.
hahah Makoto telling Sekai "do abortion please" in front of her face during their meeting at Makoto's place...she would have killed him in less than a second after that message.
Man no matter where we go makoto will still become a cheater kinda like higurashi
if rika doesnt have any memories of the other worlds then she cant change her fate(she might be able to if she knows that she will be killed).

Let say makoto didnt meet sekai and kotonoha he will still be in love and probably start his own harem and get BBQPWN. The only thing that can prevent him from being BBQPWN is to become a monk/transfer to another school each month still the future is unpredictable.
mist2123 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 06:31   Link #634
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Huh, not, that's uncorrect. In either the anime or game, Kotonoha doesn't harbor any murderous intent towards Makoto.
She has a pesky denial state, as "it must be the other girl fault that Makoto-kun is "being wrong" for a little while".
As demonstrated in her delirium speech in this episode, Kotonoha believes that Makoto was waiting for her, even after that sheer amount of cheating.

Kotonoha has a steel blind love towards Makoto, it is hard to say whoever between the 2 is more in love.
That said, you can say Sekai was the "most conscious" between the 2.



In fact, it couldn't be worse, until Makoto say bluntly "do abortion please".
Oh yeah. My bad on this. I thought the Axe she had was to kill Makoto, but it seems she was after Setsuna.


Run Setsuna , ruuuuuuun .


Still it shows that Kotonaha wasnt stable at all. Few things happend to her ( when she didnt even spend that much time with makoto) and she snapped. Compared to Sekai in my personal opinion she loses. Based on her personality if she killed Sekai first and then Makoto wouldnt go out with him, then what would she do?. Of course we will never know since thats as far as the game went . Of course we can speculate and my speculation would be :

If Makoto had chosen Sekai :

Sekai : Hi Kotonaha

Kotonaha: Makoto Is my boy friend

Sekai : Gomen.

Kotonaha: MAKOTO IS MY BOYFRIEND. Axe Hits * Splash * MUWAHAHA.

Makoto:

Kotonaha: Makoto is my boyfriend ( @ Makoto)

Makoto: Kowai. Get away from me. "Tries to run away".

Kotonaha: Axe hits. * Splash*


Boat scene:

Kotonaha : We are finally alone together, Makoto-Kun .


P.S. Maybe i am being too harsh on Kotonaha . But that scene in game when she killed Sekai was scarry .
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 06:43   Link #635
Goldmember
Digital Bullet
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paris
Yep Klash,



Makoto didn't want the baby but he wanted to keep Sekai at the end, that's sure. He understood the Sekai's feelings inspite of being a scumbag (with his mail for aborting the baby).
The hand he put on the abdomen of Sekai when he's stabbed can be interprated from different ways (he wanted to keep the baby or Sekai herself?).
Nevertheless, he understood that real love is more important than sex (that's why he prefers Kotonoha to Sekai).
For him, it was just too early to have a baby right now, in particular with somebody he doesn't really love (and that's normal).

I think he was alright for a threesome at the end. I think whitout knowing it, he tries to have the two at once but failed.
The breasts of Kotonoha and the ass of Sekai at both.
The two girls represent the ideal woman for Makoto (Heart and Body).

Concerning Kotonoha, I don't think she really was pregnant from Taisuke, she was into her psycho mode and without any lucidity, i can't believe she goes to the hospital after the folk dance, because the following day, she dumped Taisuke and is dumped by Makoto.
But that's clear that she was really jealous from Sekai with that baby (but it's ok for her if she keeps Makoto just for her). She also wanted to make to Sekai the same things that Sekai has done to her with the french kiss in front of Sekai.

In order to conclude, that's normal Sekai's dead at the end because she really seduced Makoto and has transformed him into a Rocco Siffredi with her special training. She thinks it was enough to rob Makoto from Kotonoha but Makoto never wanted to broke with her and didn't expect Makoto just wanted to be her sexfriend nothing more. (On the folk dance, he didn't answer to Sekai too).
Sekai had to help Setsuna from the beginning (I think that's why Setsuna gives her place near Makoto to Sekai) and she didn't expected Sekai would present another girl to Makoto (and less she has a crush on him).
So Sekai has assfucked Setsuna, then Kotonoha and transformed Makoto into a sex beast.
At final, She is the bad person of this series and has placed all her hopes into that baby .
She didnt' wanted to know if she was really pregnant or not because she has the symptoms (right or false it changes nothing) so she transformed it to an excuse to keep Makoto but it wasn't enough.
That's why she didn't wanted to verify by herself (she could buy a personnal pregnace test for a few dollars).

For the OVA, I think Overflow must release an episode with some explanations with the blinded points of the series (I think one or two more episodes are leaking but without changing the ending which is awesome) and a particular an OVA which takes place between the moment Kotonoha is on the nice boat with Makoto's head and the memento at the really end of the 12th episode.

For summer days, I'm sorry for fans but I don't think Overflow will convert it into an anime because, there is no interesting story (romance with Makoto and Setsuna which bad turns, with Makoto who cheats on her with Sekai's Mother, Kokoro-Chan, Sister of Otome, twins... and not dead at the end u think?)
Totally impossible.
Goldmember is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 07:48   Link #636
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
Nevertheless, he understood that real love is more important than sex (that's why he prefers Kotonoha to Sekai).
If it was for true love, he would react for a good while (especially when he said he breaks up with kotonoha).
Basically, we won't know if he had true feelings or not, for any of the 2. If he was that concerned, the little show in episode 12 wouldn't happen.

Quote:
In order to conclude, that's normal Sekai's dead at the end because she really seduced Makoto and has transformed him into a Rocco Siffredi with her special training. She thinks it was enough to rob Makoto from Kotonoha but Makoto never wanted to broke with her and didn't expect Makoto just wanted to be her sexfriend nothing more. (On the folk dance, he didn't answer to Sekai too).
That wasn't normal. by any mean, any action of this kind should NOT lead to such end. And once again, Kotonoha didn't kill Sekai by revenge, but by insanity and horrible obsession about the baby.
Sekai wasn't a threat for her, as she was completely broken down by kotonoha and makoto declaration and kiss.

Again, no, the training has nothing to do with Makoto despicable behaviour.
Makoto was a pervert for a GOOD WHILE before.
Another fact is Sekai never felt to "rob" Makoto from kotonoha (since when any of them are objects anyway?), and she succumbed because Makoto made his advances in return, despite the situation.

And finally, Makoto didn't want to be with Kotonoha anymore, until she keeps clinging and even used her body to do so.
If one person tried to seduce on purpose, it was kotonoha not sekai.
That again, Sekai has a major part of responsability as well, but the core responsability is makoto and no one else.
Thereafter, we got the 2 girls, completely blind in love.
Quote:
Sekai had to help Setsuna from the beginning (I think that's why Setsuna gives her place near Makoto to Sekai) and she didn't expected Sekai would present another girl to Makoto (and less she has a crush on him).
Sekai never asked help from Setsuna.
The seat swap was only an attempt to be next to him, nothing else.
Quote:
So Sekai has assfucked Setsuna, then Kotonoha and transformed Makoto into a sex beast.
none of this is true.
Quote:
At final, She is the bad person of this series and has placed all her hopes into that baby .
She didn't used the baby as a "weapon", but rather wanted makoto for the baby, along with her wish, that's it.
Quote:
She didnt' wanted to know if she was really pregnant or not because she has the symptoms (right or false it changes nothing) so she transformed it to an excuse to keep Makoto but it wasn't enough.
That's why she didn't wanted to verify by herself (she could buy a personnal pregnace test for a few dollars).
We don't know how she was sure of herself, but she had symptoms while she didn't have ANY wish or fear of a baby. Heck, it was the last thing she would think about.
That said, she doesn't need to lie anymore (if she did) during the rooftop scene, considering the situation.
Klashikari is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 09:58   Link #637
YunaX
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Just finished the show....
wow, just wow....

I didn't like Katsura in the beginning, but after realizing that she's so 'loyal' to her love, and changing to an open-minded girl, I just can't stop my self from saying that she's the best girl.

The ending, on the other hand...was...yeah,
Spoiler:
:S
Riding on a boat with lifeless makoto...what does that mean anyway? She'll just lie there and hunger to death? Poor girl...really pity...
I'll treat her real nice if I was Makoto...that lucky bastard...

Anyway, after watching the whole series, I have mixed reactions. Guilt, touced....for some reason i can't stop thinking about the show...

The is probably another masterpiece after KGNE, 9/10 for me

Cheers
YunaX is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 10:09   Link #638
Goldmember
Digital Bullet
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

1
Sekai never asked help from Setsuna.
The seat swap was only an attempt to be next to him, nothing else.
none of this is true...

2
She didn't used the baby as a "weapon", but rather wanted makoto for the baby, along with her wish, that's it...

3
We don't know how she was sure of herself, but she had symptoms while she didn't have ANY wish or fear of a baby. Heck, it was the last thing she would think about.
That said, she doesn't need to lie anymore (if she did) during the rooftop scene, considering the situation.
1.
Nope,
Sekai has taken picture of Makoto to Setsuna, she directly proposes her help to Setsuna (not "from"). Why Setsuna has given the place (near the loved one) to Sekai? For fun? Because she is my friend?
Setsuna has been cheated, she is not stupid at all. Sekai assfucked her. Just to approach Makoto she proposed Kotonoha and not Setsuna.
We could believe Makoto won't be against beeing with Setsuna (because he kiss ("fucked") her just because he knows she had feelings for him in ep10).

So for me it's a big interrogation.


2. & 3
So why she didn't want to know if she was trully pregnant or no?
Really or not, the baby is a good pretext because she says to kotonoha she wanted to become Makoto's girlfriend anyways (in spite of knowing SHE seduced Makoto with her stupid trainings... And it was an unhopefull chance for her to rob Makoto from Kotonoha, I'm sorry.


A pregnance test that I can buy near my home in the pharmacy.
Sorry, at the end, Sekai has just one objective, with or without the baby.

The best solution is to kill the father of the baby? For the baby's sake u think?


Last edited by Goldmember; 2007-10-01 at 10:27.
Goldmember is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 10:11   Link #639
YunaX
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmember View Post
Concerning Kotonoha, I don't think she really was pregnant from Taisuke, she was into her psycho mode and without any lucidity, i can't believe she goes to the hospital after the folk dance, because the following day, she dumped Taisuke and is dumped by Makoto.
Did the series show that Kotonoha is pregnant? I rewatched ep10 and I can't find a scene where she visited the hospital or pregnant... :S
YunaX is offline  
Old 2007-10-01, 10:23   Link #640
Goldmember
Digital Bullet
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by YunaX View Post
Did the series show that Kotonoha is pregnant? I rewatched ep10 and I can't find a scene where she visited the hospital or pregnant... :S
Nope for me she wasn't pregnant. The doctor she knows must be just a good relation.

But with all the details she gave to Sekai in the final ep, we could imagine she ever goes to see him for pregance.
But I think it's too early, she didn't.
Goldmember is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.