AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 26 Rating
Perfect 10 11 21.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 25.49%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-09-30, 08:16   Link #41
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I could not agree with you more. This just shows Nagi brings the caliber of the series down. The positive's that keep it afloat are Hina and Maria.
Bit confused here, as Hina has not been in many episodes, so how does she keep the show afloat? Maria is the straight man to Nagi, so imho without Nagi's (and Hayte's) antics Maria's actions wouldn't have half the impact....

Personally I like Nagi, I love the way she does all the silly things with such a serious attitude.

For me one of the great things about HnG is how all the characters and silliness bounce off each other really highlighting the funny moments. A great example for me is Hayate and Nagi's perceived relationship, it would not be as half as good if Hayate actually liked her in a romantic sense, instead the way they both mis-interperate their positions makes me lol, especially with Maria's comments on it.
Old 2007-10-01, 20:48   Link #42
DazarGaidin
There there, Maggie-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Bit confused here, as Hina has not been in many episodes, so how does she keep the show afloat? Maria is the straight man to Nagi, so imho without Nagi's (and Hayte's) antics Maria's actions wouldn't have half the impact....

Personally I like Nagi, I love the way she does all the silly things with such a serious attitude.

For me one of the great things about HnG is how all the characters and silliness bounce off each other really highlighting the funny moments. A great example for me is Hayate and Nagi's perceived relationship, it would not be as half as good if Hayate actually liked her in a romantic sense, instead the way they both mis-interperate their positions makes me lol, especially with Maria's comments on it.
QFT , this story would be boring without people like nagi for maria and hina to foil

DazarGaidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 19:13   Link #43
anselfir
Style Über Alles

well no. teh parts with nagi are not that interesting. they are tolerated in expectation of more maria appearances.
Old 2007-10-02, 19:56   Link #44
Echoes

I personally think Nagi is rather charming. Sure, she's childish and noisy, but that just adds to her character in my opinion. Plus it makes it a whole lot more interesting when she shows her soft side to Hayate.

Not that I'm against Maria or Hina either, they're lovely ladies.
Old 2007-10-03, 00:09   Link #45
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Hermione is able to reduce both Tama and Klaus into quivering hulks of lust, something no other character is able to do
Old 2007-10-12, 15:31   Link #46
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
That was one of the best references I have ever seen in anime
Kinda straying off-topic, but you'll be happy to know that it's coming back.