AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-10-14, 17:24   Link #1
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
[Jap-Manga] Claymore Statistics, Power Levels, and Theories

After aquiring the last source book, I decided to complise the stats into 1 large list for everyone to see and compare themselves.

I copied this post from my own post on Naruto Forums:

"S" is a special level of ability. A "+" indicts a level of profeciency above the average.

Ability declaration: Assessment E>A for each item.

S signifies a capacity on a different level. + indicates that the effective utilization of the power depends on the circumstances, not that it's an intermediate value.

------------------------

Teresa's generation;

Teresa of the Faint Smile: No.1 (180 CM Tall)

Yoki: S
Agility: A
Strength: A
Mental: A
Sense: S
Leadership: B

Class: Offensive Type, Pre-Emptive Perception, All-Rounder.

Technique: Detailed Aura Detection

--------------

Priscilla: No.2 (165 CM Tall)

Yoki: A+
Agility: A+
Strength: B+
Mental: D
Sense: A+
Leadership: C

Class: Offensive Type, Yoki-Supression, Rapid Growth.

Technique: Aura Supression

--------------

"Flash-Sword" Irene: No.3 (180 CM Tall)

Yoki: A
Agility: A
Strength: B
Mental: A+
Sense: B
Leadership: A

Class: Offensive Type

Technique: Flash-Sword

---------------

Sophia: No.4 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B
Agility: C
Strength: A+
Mental: B
Sense: B
Leadership: B

Class: Offensive Type

--------------

Noel: No.5 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B
Agility: A+
Strength: C
Mental: B
Sense: B
Leadership: C

Class: Offensive Type

-------------

Clare's Generation;

Alicia and Beth: No.1 and No.2 (180 CM tall)

Yoki: S
Agility: A+
Strength: A+
Mental: A+
Sense: A+
Leadership: E

Class: Unique

-------------

Galatea: No.3 (185 CM Tall)

Yoki: A
Agility: B
Strength: B+
Mental: A
Sensing: A+
Leadership: B

Class: Defensive Type

Technique: Yoki Manipulation


-------------

"Rippling" Ophelia No.4 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: A
Agility: A
Strength: A
Mental: C
Sensing: B+
Leadership: C

Class: Offensive Type

Technique: "Rippling" Sword

--------------

Rafaela: No.5 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: A
Agility: A
Strength: A
Mental: A
Sense: A
Leadership: C

Class: Offensive Type

Technique: Aura Supression

---------------

"Phantom" Miria No.6 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B+
Agility: A+
Strength: C
Mental: B
Sensing: C
Leadership: A+

Class: Offensive Type

---------------

Flora: No.8 (180 CM Tall)

Yoki: B
Agility: A
Strength: C
Mental: B
Sense: C
Leadership: B

Class: Offensive Type

Technique: Windcutter

-------------

Jean: No.9 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B
Agility: C
Strength: B+
Mental: A+
Sense: C
Leadership: C

Class: Offensive Type

-------------

Undine: No.11 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: C
Agility: C
Strength: A
Mental: C
Sense: C
Leadership: C+

Class: Offensive Type

-------------

Deneve: No.15 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B+
Agility: B
Strength: C
Mental: C+
Sensing: C
Leadership: C

Class: Defensive Type

--------------

Helen: No.22 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: C+
Agility: C
Strength: B
Mental: C
Sensing: C
Leadership: D

Class: Offensive Type

--------------

Clare: No.47 (170 CM Tall)

Yoki: E
Agility: E
Strength: E
Mental: D
Sensing: C+
Leadership: E

Class: Offensive Type, Pre-Emptive Perception

Technique: Flash-Sword


--------------

Elena: No.? (Clare's dead friend from Volume 1)

Yoki: D
Agility: D
Strength: D
Mental: E
Sense: D
Leadership: C


---------------


Awakened Beings: Awakened Beings are rated on a completely different scale, "Intelligence" is the most common translation of that last stat, so I'll go with it.


Priscilla: Former No.2

Yoki: EX
Agility: SSS+
Strength: SSS
Hardness: S+
Intelligence: SS


--------------

Ophelia: No. 4 (Eliminated)

Yoki: SS
Agility: SSS
Strength: SS
Hardness: S
Intelligence: SS


----------------

Duph: Former No.3

Yoki: SSS+
Agility: S
Strength: SSS+
Hardness: SSS
Intelligence: C


------------------

Hilda: Former No.6 (Eliminated)

Yoki: SSS+
Agility: SS+
Strength: SS
Hardness: S
Intelligence: SS


------------------

Female AB: Ophelia's Short-Lived playmate (Eliminated)

Yoki: SS+
Agility: SS
Strength: SS
Hardness: S
Intelligence: SS


-------------------

Male AB: First one to Appear in the manga (Eliminated)

Yoki: SS
Agility: SS
Strength: S
Hardness: S+
Intelligence: SS


-------------------

Katea: (Eliminated)

Yoki: A
Agility: S
Strength: A
Hardness: A
Intelligence: S


------------------------------

and there you have it, for all to see.

Edit: some clarification for what A-D and + and S mean.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2008-11-04 at 01:37.
Fenrir_valindri is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 03:47   Link #2
Fate_Archer
I'm blind not dead
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rabona
Thanks for the Info, Fenrir.

As expected, Jean has a great Mental, while Undine and Flora excel in strength and agility respectively.

I have to say that the twins's stats didn't surprise me much. I had great perspective about these two.
Now, we can definitely say that Alicia and Beth aren't puppets that can only semi-transform into a complete awakened been.
Ok, they are puppets, but they aren't only "concentrate, awake, kill, return".
It would be sweet to see their combat skills.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post



Rafaela: No.5 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: A
Agility: A
Strength: A
Mental: A
Sense: A
Leadership: C


------------------------


Teresa of the Faint Smile: No.1 (180 CM Tall)

Yoki: S
Agility: A
Strength: A
Mental: A
Sense: S
Leadership: B

------------------------


Alicia and Beth: No.1 and No.2 (180 CM tall)

Yoki: S
Agility: A+
Strength: A+
Mental: A+
Sense: A+
Leadership: E



Discuss.

By the way, as Rubel says, Rafaela was so strong as Lucera/Luciela, so we now have an analogue way to compare these top Claymores from different generations.

Let's stop the Priscilla vs Teresa discussion and go further to the:

Teresa vs Alicia vs Beth discussion.

Not a great difference between Teresa and the Twins, one could even argue that they can be stronger.

**Run away and hide from the Teresa's worshipers**

Last edited by Fate_Archer; 2007-10-15 at 22:54. Reason: correction
Fate_Archer is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 04:15   Link #3
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So Alicia and Beth are actually the strongest Claymores in history (even without talking about the "awaken" tip). No need to discuss more, facts are here.

(and therefore, Teresa even if awakened is no deal for the Abyssals and so, the Priscilla that kicked Luciela).
__________________
Tchhhuuuuuri-pu wa kaze ni ikata no kyou kou mu ita....
Blablabla is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 06:47   Link #4
BaalChaamon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on Campus
wow, alicia and beth really are powerful, even without awakening and from the data given they could easily take on Luciela in her awakened form!
So we can assume that the other ABs had more or less around the same stats that Raphalea has now.
Remember, Riful said that (regardless what anyone on the forum thinks) Isley was near death after the fight with Luciela so he could have only been a little stronger than Luciela, if he was at all.


At any rate, Alicia and Beth have risen in my favour even more now!!
BaalChaamon is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 07:16   Link #5
BaalChaamon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on Campus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Undine: No.11 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: C
Agility: C
Strength: A
Mental: C
Sense: C
Leadership: C+


-------------

Deneve: No.15 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: B+
Agility: B
Strength: C
Mental: C+
Sensing: C
Leadership: C


--------------

Helen: No.22 (175 CM Tall)

Yoki: C+
Agility: C
Strength: B
Mental: C
Sensing: C
Leadership: D

Am suprised as to how WEAK Undine is, there is only little difference between the lower levels. Overall, Deneva seems to be on par with her. On the other hand , the top five really are in a league of their own!
BaalChaamon is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 07:56   Link #6
brutalman
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
These are meant to be the Org's evaluations just before the Pieta aren't they? They've obviously got problems ranking Claire - at Pieta she seemed roughly as powerful as Flora even before she awakened her limbs.

What do they mean by "Mental"?
brutalman is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 08:06   Link #7
BaalChaamon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on Campus
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalman View Post
These are meant to be the Org's evaluations just before the Pieta aren't they? They've obviously got problems ranking Claire - at Pieta she seemed roughly as powerful as Flora even before she awakened her limbs.

What do they mean by "Mental"?
I guess its meant to be mental strenght/will power... no suprise Alicia, Beth, Irene and Jean excelled at that
BaalChaamon is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 10:27   Link #8
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
The main flaw with saying that Alicia/Beth > Teresa is that Teresa special ability (Yoki-sensing) gives her a near absolute advantage in combat, so despite their superior strength, her ability gives her a huge boost.

Mental does = willpower, just as BaalChaamon stated.

-----------

I believe the Organization never got to re-do their evaluation of Clare's skills due to her leaving the Organization right before the War in the North, but we have a pretty good guess at what Clare's stats are like now that we have Flora's.

My guess for Clare's stats at that time would be =

Yoki = C+
Agility = B+
Strength = C
Mental = B
Sense = B+
Leadership = E

My reasoning behind these stats is that Rigaldo wrote off Deneve (who has a B+ in Yoki) but targetted people who had A stats. So I decided not to give Clare an A stat, so her escaping Rigaldo's death-o-meter makes sense.

Note that her Agility is only a B because the quick-sword is a special ability, like her Yoki-sensing.

------------

As for Miata, if the Organization is right, she is about as strong as Alicia but with the added bonus of her sixth sense, which is supposed to be seperate from her Yoki-sensing ability, but i am certain she would lose out on the mental score.

So my guess would be =

Yoki = S
Agility = A+
Strength = A+
Mental = D
Sense = S
Leadership = E

As combat-powerful as Alicia, but lacking in both restraint and leadership ability. Her sensing would be top-tier though, especially since it does not rely on Yoki.

------------------

Also note that Priscilla never got the chance to fully develop her skill while under the Organization's wing, but her awakening unlocked her potential, which was likely much higher then the stats displayed here.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2007-10-16 at 09:14. Reason: Adjusting Clare-chan's stats :D
Fenrir_valindri is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 11:04   Link #9
Sassarai
Army of One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
So Alicia and Beth are actually the strongest Claymores in history (even without talking about the "awaken" tip). No need to discuss more, facts are here.

Sassarai is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 12:51   Link #10
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
So Alicia and Beth are actually the strongest Claymores in history (even without talking about the "awaken" tip). No need to discuss more, facts are here.

(and therefore, Teresa even if awakened is no deal for the Abyssals and so, the Priscilla that kicked Luciela).
They may be A+ in everything, but that doesn't mean they can beat Theresa's sensing trick.

Besides, IIRC, those cards aren't the word of god, but only the Organisation's views. And we know Theresa hid most of her hand from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaalChaamon View Post
wow, alicia and beth really are powerful, even without awakening and from the data given they could easily take on Luciela in her awakened form!
So we can assume that the other ABs had more or less around the same stats that Raphalea has now.
Remember, Riful said that (regardless what anyone on the forum thinks) Isley was near death after the fight with Luciela so he could have only been a little stronger than Luciela, if he was at all.


At any rate, Alicia and Beth have risen in my favour even more now!!
What are you talking about? Raphaela, back before she suppressed her youki, was as strong as unawakened Luciela. Nobody ever claimed she came close to an Abyssal One level of power.

It's the same for Alicia and Beth. When Awakened, Alicia is Abyssal-class. Otherwise, she's "just" a number 1. Remember, when she was incomplete, she deemed herself unable to do more than 50% damage on Riful.
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 14:45   Link #11
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Exactly, Awakening has a significant jump in power, so Alicia would have to awaken to fight the Abyssal Ones regardless.

As for Teresa, she may have hid her hand from the Organization, but judging by the 3rd data book, they were well aware of many things that we did not believe they knew about, they even know about Clare's 4-limbed Partial-awakening judging by the data book.

I also doubt that they do not check whether a warrior has been confirmed eliminated or not. So Teresa's rather unbelievable statement over Rosemary NOT awakening was probably seen through immediatly.

Especially considering that Teresa claimed normal yoma had caused her injuries...pfff yeah right.

I also had a thought on how Alicia's stats can be so high, technically she is a partially awakened #1, and as we have seen, the partial awakenings increase power significantly.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 14:55   Link #12
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yeah... But as for Irene's statement that she, Sophia, and Noel were better than Theresa in each of their specialties, I'd have to say "Not even on the best days of your lives." And they do have some A+ in there, so I think Theresa's at least A+ too...
Anh_Minh is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 15:16   Link #13
Sassarai
Army of One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Well if they knew teresa's abilities that well they wouldnt of just sent 2,3,4, and 5 after her. All of them got totally pwned.

All these stats and gizmothingymiggies dont mean much in the claymore world. If so Clare would of been dead already and it would of took more then a fingernail to kill flora /cry
Sassarai is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 15:20   Link #14
Gooral
Firefly/Serenity fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The town where Copernicus was born.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Especially considering that Teresa claimed normal yoma had caused her injuries...pfff yeah right.
Not injuries but messed up clothes :P.
These stats are only inexact estimations of power. Inexact because for example Ophelia's first three stats (youki, strength, agility) which were all A allowed her to win against SS Female AB. 1 quite strong warrior + 2 average + 1 weak warrior managed to kill SS male awakened being, Teresa S/A warrior easily killed SSS+ Awakened Being (or even stronger, Duph was SSS+/SSS warrior).
Also when estimating these stats they had to compare to sth (maybe themselves ), so the question is Alicia's power is S relative to whom ? Don't think they had an eye such good as Galatea in Teresa's era so direct measurement was impossible I think.

Quote:
As for Teresa, she may have hid her hand from the Organization, but judging by the 3rd data book, they were well aware of many things that we did not believe they knew about, they even know about Clare's 4-limbed Partial-awakening judging by the data book.
Can't agree with You on that simply because if organization knew Teresa's real potential they would not send Claymores 2-5 but waited until Priscilla evolved and then tried to kill her. Losing 4 most powerful warriors to kill one is illogical and assuming that MiB aren't stupid they didn't know the depth of Teresa's power.

Last edited by Gooral; 2007-10-15 at 15:21. Reason: Sassarai - didn't see Your post. I've written this independently :D
Gooral is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 15:41   Link #15
Sassarai
Army of One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
It's ok you go into detail about stuff while im just a sarcastic guy. Even if its the same thing you make it sound more meaningful.
Sassarai is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 17:02   Link #16
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Not injuries but messed up clothes :P.
These stats are only inexact estimations of power. Inexact because for example Ophelia's first three stats (youki, strength, agility) which were all A allowed her to win against SS Female AB. 1 quite strong warrior + 2 average + 1 weak warrior managed to kill SS male awakened being, Teresa S/A warrior easily killed SSS+ Awakened Being (or even stronger, Duph was SSS+/SSS warrior).
Also when estimating these stats they had to compare to sth (maybe themselves ), so the question is Alicia's power is S relative to whom ? Don't think they had an eye such good as Galatea in Teresa's era so direct measurement was impossible I think.
Even damaging her clothes is way beyond anything a normal Yoma could do to Teresa of the Faint Smile, also getting slammed through rocks and knocked around does not qualify as "uninjured."

Awakened beings are rated on a different scale, either that or they waste a ton of energy maintaining their awakened forms.

The stats are compared to each other I assume, the highest that they recorded would likely be S, and the lowest would be F.

They also imply that they have an Eye for each era, so I assume they can measure power quite accurately. (The exception being Teresa, as she was likely the Eye of her Era, thus could have fudged her info.)

Quote:
Can't agree with You on that simply because if organization knew Teresa's real potential they would not send Claymores 2-5 but waited until Priscilla evolved and then tried to kill her. Losing 4 most powerful warriors to kill one is illogical and assuming that MiB aren't stupid they didn't know the depth of Teresa's power.

I think it is quite possible, they were probably over-enthusiastic with Priscilla's awesome potential, and assumed she could defeat Teresa with help. They were right actually, if Priscilla had followed the plan Teresa would have died before the fight had even started. The fault lies on Priscilla for the failure of the mission, not Teresa. Not to mention the Organization acted on reflex, panic-mode if you will, they could not afford to have Teresa awaken OR go rogue. They did not have much choice on the matter in the big-scheme of things.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 17:16   Link #17
Sassarai
Army of One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Teresa just said "you could of wounded me." Take that line however you want to I guess but the fact is that they got WHOOPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD easily EASILY. Meh organization is in a panic is just a bad excuse . All the male ABs, Riful, Easley, Lucela, etc they have been in worst situations. From what Irene said Ill just take it as they underestimated her by a lot.

"I was sure the four of us could take her. I misjudged her again. And yet she still hasnt released her yoma powers." ( While all of them released theirs already)

Last edited by Sassarai; 2007-10-15 at 18:01. Reason: BECAUSE I HAVENT SHOWN YOU MY REAL REAL REAL POWERS
Sassarai is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 19:05   Link #18
BaalChaamon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on Campus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They may be A+ in everything, but that doesn't mean they can beat Theresa's sensing trick.

Besides, IIRC, those cards aren't the word of god, but only the Organisation's views. And we know Theresa hid most of her hand from them.


What are you talking about? Raphaela, back before she suppressed her youki, was as strong as unawakened Luciela. Nobody ever claimed she came close to an Abyssal One level of power.

It's the same for Alicia and Beth. When Awakened, Alicia is Abyssal-class. Otherwise, she's "just" a number 1. Remember, when she was incomplete, she deemed herself unable to do more than 50% damage on Riful.

That was ill phrased... what i ment to say was that Alicia and Beth could take on an Luciela if one of them awakens. I am saying this based on the statement that Luciela and Raphaela were on par before the former awakened. Regardless if Raphaela suppressed her Yoki after the incident or not, I doubt the Org. would compile wrong data knowing her previous power so Id say its safe to assume her current ratings are the same as her old ones and that of her sister before she became an Abyssal One. And Alicia and Beth surpass them in all of those stats

Last edited by BaalChaamon; 2007-10-15 at 19:08. Reason: ...
BaalChaamon is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 19:14   Link #19
BaalChaamon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on Campus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Not injuries but messed up clothes :P.
These stats are only inexact estimations of power. Inexact because for example Ophelia's first three stats (youki, strength, agility) which were all A allowed her to win against SS Female AB. 1 quite strong warrior + 2 average + 1 weak warrior managed to kill SS male awakened being, Teresa S/A warrior easily killed SSS+ Awakened Being (or even stronger, Duph was SSS+/SSS warrior).
Also when estimating these stats they had to compare to sth (maybe themselves ), so the question is Alicia's power is S relative to whom ? Don't think they had an eye such good as Galatea in Teresa's era so direct measurement was impossible I think.
Interesting enough Hilda (No.6) has a so much more powerful Yoki level compared to Ophelai (No.4) of her time. Awakening seems to have disproportionately increased that stat of hers so I'd say she hasnt seen her haydays prior to her awakening and could have become a top 5 warrior, hence why her complete Yoki potential was unleashed upon awakening.
BaalChaamon is offline  
Old 2007-10-15, 19:42   Link #20
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Teresa just said "you could of wounded me." Take that line however you want to I guess but the fact is that they got WHOOPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD easily EASILY. Meh organization is in a panic is just a bad excuse . All the male ABs, Riful, Easley, Lucela, etc they have been in worst situations. From what Irene said Ill just take it as they underestimated her by a lot.

"I was sure the four of us could take her. I misjudged her again. And yet she still hasnt released her yoma powers." ( While all of them released theirs already)
Teresa was bleeding from the head because of her fight with Rosemary, and afterwards Teresa destroyed her with her almighty haxxorness, so she was the clear winner, yes, but she was not uninjured.

And if I were the Organization I would panic too, they very likely knew Teresa's strength, and that would make the situation potentially worse then any of those that you mentioned, because if Teresa awakened she would be more powerful then any of the forementioned threats.

It is also mentioned that Priscilla was ideal for fighting Teresa because Teresa could not detect her Yoki, but we all know that plan went straight to hell when Priscilla gave herself away and they all released Yoki in hopes of overwhelming her (and thus screwing themselves even more.)

Quote:
Interesting enough Hilda (No.6) has a so much more powerful Yoki level compared to Ophelai (No.4) of her time. Awakening seems to have disproportionately increased that stat of hers so I'd say she hasnt seen her haydays prior to her awakening and could have become a top 5 warrior, hence why her complete Yoki potential was unleashed upon awakening.
I noticed that myself, seems quite likely that you are correct and she was quite a great deal stronger then we were led to believe by her rank, or all Awakenings are not equal.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.